The (New) New EGG!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The (New) New EGG!

====Bio====
Name: Hatsumi Ikebami
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Hatsumi is highly intelligent, cautious, analytical and And prefers to always have a plan of some sort. She is very serious and works hard to hopefully one day get into a top school. She is secretly quite perverted and and desiring of sex. Except for her large breasts boys don't pay too much attention to her due to her stern and bookwormish nature. She has come to The EGG to hopefully end her boredom and relieve some of her pent up sexual frustration.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):

Humans: Y 3 to 4
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 3 to 4
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: Very Rough
Enemas (Forced peeing,scat,etc.) Y 3
Bestiality Y 3 to 4
Body Modification Y 5
Mind Break Y 3 to 4

Last edited by a moderator:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Solo please.

Name: Natalie Enns
Level 0 Trait: Sword Expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Natalie is 5'9, athletic, and fit. Long black hair held in a pony tail that reaches just below her shoulders.

Natalie has always been a bit of a trouble maker, even engaging in petty crime from time to time. This is not out of need, but because she is easily bored. As such, it did not take long for Natalie to pounce upon the EGG as an interesting chance for some fun.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I want to GM some games in an attemp to practice my english, Im not so bad (maybe if i study more grammar) and i dont have any problem reading. the64bitbot said than was fine if i dont bother the players.Thats why it will be only 2 post per day, (always) unless there are a fight or the player want another, read the Susan (plmnko) thread and you will notice the difference than make in my the time to write a post. Send a PM and post your character sheet in case than you dont have any : p

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Quick Anoucement

I am afraid for the moment that all the egg games I'm running will have to be put on hold, perhaps forever, with the possible exception of the multiplayer game (If anyone ever posts in it again).

That is all, sorry but thank you for your understanding.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yikes... forever?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

dont cry Devilgirl it was not your fault, i caused it : )

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad I made Blueslime my DM 0_e

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

We could help each oher to continue our threads, i doubt than anyone want that,but that is a possibility.

i will free and ready to be a DM this friday, please send me a PM if any are interested.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If another person wants to try running as a GM, Synthia is happy to continue her journey - or just start a new game.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As much as I'd like to carry on with Ai, it just wouldn't be the same without Botty running the game.

Instead of that, I'll take a shot at GMing. Anyone who wants to game up, just give me a holler

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since Synthia seems done for all intents and purposes, I wouldn't mind trying out playing a new character. Willing to take me on, Kakka?

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd also be happy to take up a game or two if needs, though I'd rather work with new characters.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Multiplayer character

Hellen
Age 18
Polearm Expertise X | +X to offensive rolls, +(x+1) to defensive rolls

Description: A girl than hide a depraved inner self to the other always trying to be as the others, but in the nights she use h games and movies to molest herself before go to sleep

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Lycoris Anders
Level 0 Trait: Axe Expertise
Physical Description: A young albino woman, she stands about 5'6'' and has a fairly slim figure. She doesn't have much of a chest or many curves, though her long pony-tailed hair manages to keep her looking feminine.

Mental Description: Lycoris has always considered herself to be better than most other people and she's not exactly quiet about it either. She'll happily take up a challenge if she can prove she's better than someone else too. She tends to be fairly aggressive and given the option in a game she's happy to hit things first and ask questions later. She favours axes since they tend to complement her approach to combat.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sure Blue. Just post the new lady and I'll get the thread going as soon as I can. Not sure if I can match your text-fu, but dammit I'll try

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

... Hmm... If it's in the Process of a Management change... Then it may be a good time to start... (Not meant to sound offensive to 64's GM skill, but "Appearing" in a game thats already late in progress or state isn't exactly a good start...)

I would prefer a Multiplayer session, but if none are open, a single Play will suffice...

Name: Mutsumi Otori
Trait: Bow Expertise

Apearance: Royal Purple Hair Tied up in a knot on the back of her Head, Soft Greenish yellow eyes, large DD size breasts, a lusciously curved body cruelly hidden by her oversized lab coat...
In game her ears are enlongated and she instead wears a suit of Leather armour...

Mini Bio: As the head of the Health Department in the Local University... Mutsumi spends most of her time bored... Seeing as how most who come by her office have no more than small cuts or abrasions from after school activities or clubs... Delving into the world of MMO she found she has conquered most with her logic... And free time... Then when a strange Email prompted new challenge in a fresh new realisctic MMO... She knew she had to try it...

Mental Discription: An experienced MMORPG user... Mutsumi will expect to know the what's what in most situations... But when her world is overturned, prone to lapses of judgement... Espescially when still under the thought that this is still a "Game"

Extra Notes: As a University Health Department Official, She knows alot about Medical sciences... But seeing the final blossoming of the student growing into there bodies leaves her with wild and perverse thoughts of her own heaving breasts...

Also also being a scholerly type at heart, will likely be found examining the Flora and Fauna of the Locale... As well as he overall suroundings...

Commonly uses the word "Ura!" at the beginning of a sentence... A habit created as an Anti-Hacker system...

There... Does this suffice?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Nina Vertmer
Specialty: Sword

Appearance: Healthy, athletic, with a sunny disposition. 5'4" with a filled out figure, long green hair and blue eyes.

Nina has heard rumors about this virtual game and applied on a whim while she was a bit tipsy with her girlfriends. She had nearly forgotten about it when the approval for the beta test came to her in the mail. Slightly embarrassed, she decided to show up just to test it out, but has sworn she won't tell anyone.

In game she appears much like her real self, except in whatever appropriate garb the game world puts her in.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looks like someone is trying to bribe her with beer :D

You want a single player game? Or pair up with MBS since he'd like multiplayer? Felt like asking this, what with you already running one multiplayer and participating in another.

If it's not your desire, then I'll just make you both separate single player games

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd prefer a single player.