What's new

The Works of Toonpimp

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Works of Toonpimp

I find it interesting how people think their dislike of somebody gives them the right to spam in a thread dedicated to that somebody.

Either that or they are sheep that follow the herd, which is even worse.
i. e. Stop spamming and behave like grown ups.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just pulling in the pop culture references where appropriate because I can't resist the jokes. As for the current discussion/debate on hand, I've got no opinion on it. I'm just here to break the tension.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

I find it interesting how people think their dislike of somebody gives them the right to spam in a thread dedicated to that somebody.

since he's not going to make another game unless people give him a lot of money, there won't be much to discuss in the near future anyway.
well, it could be that he's not going to make another game even if people are paying him. he just doesn't seem to be a nice guy.

by the way you're also following the "spam herd" with that post. :D
but you're right. grown ups should behave and never have fun, because hentai pr0n is serious business.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just pulling in the pop culture references where appropriate because I can't resist the jokes. As for the current discussion/debate on hand, I've got no opinion on it. I'm just here to break the tension.
Right behind you
(though not literally)

Rule, in my personal defense, I don't like anyone I don't know, and most of my posts are spam anyway. They're just silly attempts at humor, and even if I do somehow contribute to anything I try to throw jokes in anyway, so it's hard to take me seriously on anything.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Damn college kids...
What's so bad about college kids? Just because I had a roommate last year who would get drunk and crawl along to room's floor trying to get a comfortable position to sleep in doesn't mean that all college kids are idiots... Just a large portion of them.

Also, as for not spamming: If there is a monty python reference in a thread, the thread gets its topic changed to monty python. In other words:

What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen tentacle?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

There was ever a discussion Rule?

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I find it interesting that you think this thread is "dedicated" to him when all it was originally was a review/discussion of the games he made, not the man himself.

Oh yeah, grown ups are devoid of making humor, jokes, happiness, or sunshine. Do you happen to live in a fucking cave or some shit?

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

So you're walking down a lonely dark street deep in the night when, suddenly, you hear a voice call out from a nearby dark alley: "Psst, kid! Over here!" Innocently, you glance over, your freakishly long pinkish coloured hair waves in the air and your ridiculously large girly eyes blink dubiously at the dark corner. Gingerly stepping closer, you squint your eyes and tug self-consciously at your deliciously small schoolgirl skirt and uniform, and you see it's just some seemingly helpless hobo sitting on the ground.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I was referencing the fact that his games are full of ads. Ads loosely translate to spam. It was more along the lines of a pun than an attempted insult.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, grown ups are devoid of making humor, jokes, happiness, or sunshine. Do you happen to live in a fucking cave or some shit?

Hey man, not all cave dwellers are like that, come to my cave, we can party like it's 5B.D!

R

Ryka

I wonder which came first? His games or ROA? If his games came first, then that would be somewhat of an achievement....

(< Joykilling former bot)

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every enemy in Cracklevania has more than one pose when they get you, and its a fun game.
Is there a way to complete Cracklevania? Looks like you get stuck after defeating the green frog-boss.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, I think you just turn around. I've never had a problem after killing him. There's two bosses and then the last w/e you want to call it.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, I think you just turn around. I've never had a problem after killing him. There's two bosses and then the last w/e you want to call it.
Thanks Tox.

I'll backtrack and try again then.

What did the Boss after the frog look like? I think i came to a dead-end room with an Orb.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I believe you try to get the orb.

The other boss is a giant floating slime.