What's new

The Works of Toonpimp

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Works of Toonpimp

The next reply in this topic better be an update on the status of this game, or I'll bludgeon Lexus with my tentacles. Are we clear?

=P

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, why bludgeon? I mean, they're tentacles for crying out loud, they're better than simple bludgeons!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

D. All of the above

(They are tenatcles, after all...)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So you're walking down a lonely dark street deep in the night when, suddenly, you hear a voice call out from a nearby dark alley: "Psst, kid! Over here!" Innocently, you glance over, your freakishly long pinkish coloured hair waves in the air and your ridiculously large girly eyes blink dubiously at the dark corner. Gingerly stepping closer, you squint your eyes and tug self-consciously at your deliciously small schoolgirl skirt and uniform, and you see it's just some seemingly helpless hobo sitting on the ground.

Naively you walk over and ask, "What's wrong? Wow, you are sexy! Are you hurt?" when suddenly, the hobo asplodes into a massive tentacle monster with nasty green tentacles drooling with slime and snot. Terrified, you turn around and bolt down the street/corridor while somehow losing your skirt in the process. But the tentacles are too fast and so they grab you around your long womanly legs, creamy smooth thighs, lithe voluptuous waist, delicate soft arm, and it tightens around your vulnerable and slender throat, then the monster begins to slowly drag you back despite your terrified moans and futile struggles. "AAAAAAA!!" You scream, "A freakish hobo has grabbed me with slimy paralyzing tentacles! And the tentacles are slowly reaching up my unnecessarily short schoolgirl skirt and touching me in my naughty place! What can I do? What will this horrible monster do to me?"

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Why are there vikings there...?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Because Vikings love spam :p

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Spam, spam, spam, Spammily, spam, spam, spam.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

oh come on guys...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I for one think it's quite fitting that a ToonPimp thread be full of spam. Should I be burnt at the stake for that?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I for one think it's quite fitting that a ToonPimp thread be full of spam. Should I be burnt at the stake for that?

GET IT? BURNT STEAK! LOLOL

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

GET IT? BURNT STEAK! LOLOL
'...So before I leave, I'm going to have you BURNED AT THE STAKE!'
'Blimey, I didn't expect a kinda Spanish Inquisition!'

(audience looks to the doors)