What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I find myself wondering what terrain is next. We have a forest and a mountain. I see a bit of farmland to the right, maybe there's another village. There's talk of a "capital" which sounds cool. Maybe there's a beach/coastal area or a dreaded "water level"? Maybe a cave or tunnel system, a volcano, a patch of desert or a patch of snow, or a stairway to a corrupted bit of heaven? This is a fun game.

zyxxz

Reputation score
I'm more curious to find out who is the demon queen :devilish:

SupremeGene

Reputation score
What builds are you guys going for? And how are you faring?
I try to even it out a bit and I feel I'm making a horrible mistake in doing so. I like the variety of skills, and since enemies have different weakspots it's hard for me to avoid consciously.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What builds are you guys going for? And how are you faring?
I set Sensitivity Cock to max, let Ass at default, and minimized all other sensitivities. Later I use the item that gives +5 spirit and +75% cock sensitivity. As I already avoid sex said drawback is almost irrelevant. Fetish to ass, but that's more of a personal preferences. The only perk I've chosen is the +5 to energy every time you use Caress.
In my latest playthrough I increased Luck to 20 for the secret event in the forest, then increased the other four stats evenly; only increased arousal once for one specific willpower trial.
Important skills are Magic > Analyze,, Magic > Magical Binding, Pain > Bondage Net, and Seduction > Distract. By alterntaing between the appropriate handcuff skill and Caress you can beat any single opponent with a weakness to Pain or Magic easily. Distract is very important to get out of binds if Push Away does not work, as this build succumbs to sex very easily.

So far, I had no major problems against all monster girls, only against the dual battle with the two end bosses of the temple I had to use an item to remove the entranced debuff once.

@Threshold:
The game seems to miss monster girls who abuse sensitivity to ass.
And a glaring bug seems to be that you can buy skills even though you meet their requirement only because of items. This makes it possible to buy and use most skills even before you should be able to use them.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In every playthrough, after defeating Nara at least once. I basically powerlevel through her since you get the "Shortcut to Nara" option every time you choose to visit the mountain. I've probably "killed" her more than I've defeated every other monster in the game combined.

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I ran into a bug on a new playthrough I was doing to see some of the new stuff. I was trying to do Kotone's challenge. For the bonus question in the quiz will trial, I picked the Fluffy Tails option, and it skipped straight to the text where it says "You push open the pink door..." from after you successfully complete the trial and move on. This allowed me to reach the lever and eventually open the boss room, but apparently did not count as actually passing the trial for Kotone's challenge. I beat the two bosses(eventually), then after I checked in here I redid the trials(with the Fluffy Tail option again since at the time it didn't really click as a bug), and still couldn't get the reward. After trying a bunch of different things I actually picked the correct answer and finished the trials yet again, and this time I did actually get the reward.

I don't know if it's at all relevant, but since this is a new computer and I didn't have old saves and didn't feel like doing a bunch of grinding to get to the new stuff, this was on easy. I'd offer a save if you need one to check this out but I don't actually know where they're stored. Oh, and this was 19.2. I haven't downloaded the newest version yet, but I looked at your patch notes and didn't see anything about this there in the bugfixes.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
v19.3 is now out!
There's no way to get rid of the 'HypnoLover' perk to check if it's the one at fault, but Trance is currently broken. When you get to 0 trance counter, you're unable to snap out of it (30-50 turns of Tengu harpy solo xD).
However, using a conscio powder does work if you're brought to 0 trance earlier in the turn (ex: turn order 1-himiko 2-you). You still gain 1 fetish point in the relevant category, in this example - might be working as intended.

Congrats on the artist selection - the artworks fit the monster girlies to a fault; cute, fun & fresh! The 'emotion' variation also give more life to them than a simple random color swap; good move here as well.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why does the Kunoichi have a foot smelling attack.
That's simply cheating. You know i had to press "worship"

In all seriousness i really enjoyed the game. Surprised it flew under my radar for so long.
Wish there would be more type of magical attacks though.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Where are these "Oni" people are speaking about, I completed both blue and red hallways and got to the point where double doors tells you it's still in development, have I missed something?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where are these "Oni" people are speaking about, I completed both blue and red hallways and got to the point where double doors tells you it's still in development, have I missed something?
Pretty sure you're playing a super old version. Double doors lead to ninja leader and then past her is the two Oni.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure you're playing a super old version. Double doors lead to ninja leader and then past her is the two Oni.
19.2 But maybe I've botched my save file, will have to try and salvage.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v19.4 is finally out with a content update for Aiko, bug fixes, art for the harpies and more!

In all seriousness i really enjoyed the game. Surprised it flew under my radar for so long.
Wish there would be more type of magical attacks though.
For the player or the enemies?

YayaSHIRO

Reputation score
I don't know why but even after beating the oni twins both at the same time, the game doesn't progress any further with kotone. No new dialogue or scenes are unlocked...

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know why but even after beating the oni twins both at the same time, the game doesn't progress any further with kotone. No new dialogue or scenes are unlocked...
People have talked about this recently. It has something to do with an old save game and not doing parts of the willpower trials with Kotone's debuff on you. Read the last few pages, you should find the discussion.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v19.5 bug fix update featuring art for the lizard girl enemy and some back end system stuff.
Edit: v19.5a is out for bug fixes.

You probably need to go beat her challenges again in the blue side of the dungeon or beat Aiko again.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For the player or the enemies?
Both. Currently player magical attacks don't usually target specific body areas. For a full magic build having enemies neutral to magic and weak to ass/breasts for example kinda makes your build not as effective.
It would be good having spells able to target specific parts. Like summon magical hands to fondle breasts and so on.

I feel like also enemies have a lack of magical spells. Although in the early stages there aren't as many caster enemies so that is fine.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v19.6 is now out bringing an update for the manticore on the mountain and a bunch of combat balance changes.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting an error on my level 63 character where, because I'm working from older builds and how stats could be distributed, the game crashes in the temple. I'm curious if it's expected at this point that we start from scratch, or if there's a way you can release an update where people (like me) can re-distribute stats and re-purchase skills accordingly. I would understand if it weren't possible, but there it is.

I attached the error file for your review. It's probably an issue with integration between builds, since spirit is no longer purchasable with level up and skills have different requirements, now.

Attachments

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
By default, when starting a new game, the difficulty is set to normal and the starting Spirit in a new game seems to be 3. However if you toggle the difficulty around from hard > easy > back to normal, the new default Spirit is 2 and if you try to change it back to 3, it eats up some of your beginning stat points. In order to start a new save file with 3 spirit on normal, I had to go back to title and start a new game again and remember not to toggle the difficulty. Kinda minor but just wanted to bring it up, as I don't think it's intended to work this way.