derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its haunted
And boy does it look even more creepy recorded the way u did

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Where's the forest with the slime boss? I don't see it.

Nvm, you need the 00 pass

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
0.19 is out.
Floating Lewd mask things.
Ability to revive downed party members(?)
Unsure what else. Didnt seem to be worth the 500 yen imo. I'll wait for more content.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Reviving downed party members with a kiss~

Also the mask can gang on you, with the 2nd one wrap around your body.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
So no way to play .19 without paying the fiver?

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a version .20.2 that is free for the price of free on the blog. Dunno what, if anything is different between the previous payed versions and this, but seeing as how the file folders have (free) at the end upon extraction I wager there is something different with this version and normal versions.

At the same time anyone have some kind of walkthrough? Can't figure out how to get past that town you get to after the first forest area.

Reputation score
There's a version .20.2 that is free for the price of free on the blog. Dunno what, if anything is different between the previous payed versions and this, but seeing as how the file folders have (free) at the end upon extraction I wager there is something different with this version and normal versions.

At the same time anyone have some kind of walkthrough? Can't figure out how to get past that town you get to after the first forest area.
For this version, the main changes are adding 2 more playable characters for both free and sponsored versions. Other than that, nothing new added.
The author claimed that paid content may be added for this month's sponsor - not sure if it is for the game or just the blog.

Rough walkthrough:
Pass the plain
-> talk to the npcs in the village to get quests -> (pass-000 needed, beat the water spirits in the forgotten forest)
-> go back to the plain and clear the goblin cave
-> report the quests in the village
-> (pass-001 needed no need the pass file from ver. 0.25) pass the mountain -> talk to the npcs in the capital -> (pass-001 needed I guess, have a walk in the succubus mansion)

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Going by GTranslate:

Illustration differences limited to paid plans, game production progress, soundtrack access rights, etc. will be distributed.

Does the save file from previous version works with the latest one (this one)?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
So I fought the golem boss and died, how do you get rid of the debuff? That makes your character takes 2 damage (seemingly on random).

edit: lol, you need to go to the toilet it seems?

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which blog?
Ci-en?