What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

Reputation score
I have no qualms with the 1 week ban rule when people are obviously asking for a link to a game, but I personally think the ban above me shouldn't be a thing. The guy didn't ask for a game and still somehow got banned.

Reputation score
I have no qualms with the 1 week ban rule when people are obviously asking for a link to a game, but I personally think the ban above me shouldn't be a thing. The guy didn't ask for a game and still somehow got banned.
According to the rule, the exemption is: Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
He asked extra part of the game (the game can still be run without the passfile), and I don't think that he will use it for any technical issues.
In other words, do you think that asking DLC of a game is still OK?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Basically, as @TonySin said, the passfile isn't something you are trying to replace to fix an issue. It's certainly not a savefile either. But your opinion is noted.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so is this a pass FILE or a pass WORD? because the dude who replied to me made it seem like the later

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its a unlock file for stuff in the game that was made for his paid supporters

Reputation score
According to the rule, the exemption is: Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
He asked extra part of the game (the game can still be run without the passfile), and I don't think that he will use it for any technical issues.
In other words, do you think that asking DLC of a game is still OK?
Personally, I have no issue with the requesting of a file to unlock the additional content. That is just my personal opinion though and not my reason for speaking up. My reason for speaking up is solely because that banned user didn't specifically ask for a game download or a link to a game download. I may be missing something here, but none of the rules state that what he did justified a ban.

Basically, as @TonySin said, the passfile isn't something you are trying to replace to fix an issue. It's certainly not a savefile either. But your opinion is noted.
I often get told that my good intentions often get twisted when being conveyed through text, so I'd like to point out that I am in no way attempting to cause any sort of trouble. I simply wanted to point out something I thought was wrong. Thank you for hearing my opinion though.

Reputation score
Personally, I have no issue with the requesting of a file to unlock the additional content. That is just my personal opinion though and not my reason for speaking up. My reason for speaking up is solely because that banned user didn't specifically ask for a game download or a link to a game download. I may be missing something here, but none of the rules state that what he did justified a ban.
I see the point.
He didn't ask for the file directly.
However, if he said such thing, willing for a ONLY "Yes" or "No" answer with no following action, he just want to spam this thread then.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The extra content is technically DLC and I suppose it's technically against the rules to ask for it. Sure, you might say that it was time-limited content for his patrons, but it should eventually be released when the full game is done and gets sold. And since Tozicode occasionally released the full game for free periodically, the DLC is technically the only paid-for content for this game.

Reputation score
This will be my last post on this subject since I don't want to keep the thread off topic.
I see the point.
He didn't ask for the file directly.
However, if he said such thing, willing for a ONLY "Yes" or "No" answer with no following action, he just want to spam this thread then.
That is definitely true. His ban probably saved us from potentially being spammed with requests for said file.

The extra content is technically DLC and I suppose it's technically against the rules to ask for it. Sure, you might say that it was time-limited content for his patrons, but it should eventually be released when the full game is done and gets sold. And since Tozicode occasionally released the full game for free periodically, the DLC is technically the only paid-for content for this game.
The file itself isn't DLC though. The file is way too small to contain anything other than a key to unlock the content that's already in the game when you get it. I do get where you're coming from though.

Now that I got that out, I have a question. Is there actually a 2018nov pass file? I supported the dev for quite a while and totally missed that one if there is such a thing.

Reputation score
The file itself isn't DLC though. The file is way too small to contain anything other than a key to unlock the content that's already in the game when you get it. I do get where you're coming from though.

Now that I got that out, I have a question. Is there actually a 2018nov pass file? I supported the dev for quite a while and totally missed that one if there is such a thing.
You are right, it isn't a DLC. It should be an expansion pack. Using MHW:I as an example, it is already (partly) installed and MHW can still be run even you haven't bought the pack. Otherwise, the one with MHW:I equipment joining MHW user's room will crush the room, as he contains unknown equipment.

Yes. And there are totally 3 pass-files. They are in: Nov 2018 (ver. 0.11), Feb 2019 (ver. 0.14), and Apr 2019 (ver. 0.16).
As I see in dev's fantia, the pass-files are separated from the game to download.

Reputation score
You are right, it isn't a DLC. It should be an expansion pack. Using MHW:I as an example, it is already (partly) installed and MHW can still be run even you haven't bought the pack. Otherwise, the one with MHW:I equipment joining MHW user's room will crush the room, as he contains unknown equipment.

Yes. And there are totally 3 pass-files. They are in: Nov 2018 (ver. 0.11), Feb 2019 (ver. 0.14), and Apr 2019 (ver. 0.16).
As I see in dev's fantia, the pass-files are separated from the game to download.
Thanks for the info, Buddy. I'll probably support him again some time in the near future to get the one that I missed like an idiot.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Still sticking to what I said about it being DLC. I bet a lot of you aren't familiar with how DLC was handled back in the day, were commercially released games had the data already on the disc, and the "DLC" was just a small unlock file that allowed you to access that part of the disc.

Yes, that was a thing. A dirty, underhanded thing devs did back in the day where they took content out of a game and made you pay for it later to unlock it, and they labeled it as DLC.

animebeta10

Reputation score

3 pass files ???

if you pay for one they give you the rest or you have to buy them all

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The way it works in this game is pretty simple. The game released fully and free.

These aren't intended to be paid dlcs, or removed content or anything of the sort. They're more "extra content" the dev made extra while they were working on the main game, then released as a "thank you" to their ci-en supporters (equivalent to patrons on patreon). This was done at the $5 tier. Each of 3 separate bonus stages (the first of which has no new animations btw) is unlocked by a passfile that is/was given out to ci-en supporters during the month that bonus stage was released.

In order to actually unlock them now, you have to go back to the month they came out, support that month with at least $5 to unlock the extra content on the article, and then download the passfile from it. I think there are links on the full release article linking to each of those specific months, if you want to go digging.

Reputation score
Still sticking to what I said about it being DLC. I bet a lot of you aren't familiar with how DLC was handled back in the day, were commercially released games had the data already on the disc, and the "DLC" was just a small unlock file that allowed you to access that part of the disc.

Yes, that was a thing. A dirty, underhanded thing devs did back in the day where they took content out of a game and made you pay for it later to unlock it, and they labeled it as DLC.
Oh, I'm well aware of that. It was jokingly called "Disc Locked Content" because of that underhanded tactic.

Dover2

Reputation score
can anyone recommend a cheat engine for this game? i dont know where to look.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dev put out a new minigame, Quotz, and it has already received two updates.
Paid-tier only. Looks like some sort of tetris-based game, with the same game engine/sprite system of Kanaderogue.

This reminds me, a long time ago I saw some videos on Nicovideo that showed it was possible to glitch (?) Kanaderogue into not loading certain game assets/textures, leaving the main character nude or in her underwear during normal gameplay. Interesting to see under the "hood", those sprites were still rendered anyway.

HK51

Reputation score
Attached cheat engine table if someone needs (for version 1.03): stats (HP, MP, ATK, etc.,..EP couldn't find), escape meter (just freeze it on 101 to always escape), abilities (V性感マスタリー, etc.), some records (Damage Dealt/Taken, etc.).

Edit: what is a key for DXAdecode? Can't unpack game archive both with default, -K:7ujxac7H or -K:8P@(rO!p;s

Edit2: found EP, also added some bad statuses
Edit3: added notes on max values for each bad status, because game crashes sometimes if number inputted is bigger then max; expanded on abilities, dunno if they do anything; added outfit option.

Attachments

Last edited: