What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server

Yep, I'll definatly distribute the save file if we do end up restarting. But where Nunu's hill is so impressive, I'm considering copying it into the new world.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Not long now and we'll be getting the big fancy update. I also have a structure (several in fact) planned out should the server be reset.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I can make my bunker better this time, it was kinda hap hazard the first time...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, all of mine were unplanned and as such ended up random. But I've got plans for a factory of sorts and several statues.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Oh, I had a plan, but it just so happened that the small hill I was digging into was about 40% hollow...

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Ok, last cultist base before the update and possible world shift. This one should be very, very easy. So easy I won't even offer any hints. It's very obvious. Just do some searching around.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

From Notch's twitter, about 15 minutes ago;

"One known bug currently. But I've got a feeling there might be more after the release, so I'll stay up a while. =)"

"Portals won't work in SMP in this update."

Also, the update should be released at 11pm GMT.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

THAT'S IN 45 MINUTES!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

More news, fishing works though you cant keep the fish for now and Notch is considering not doing the torch/lantern update this time. Mine TRACKS work but carts still bug up the server, stairs dont auto turn and furnaces face the opposite direction of the player when you put them down.

Also, can I put out the suggestion of maybe having Nunu's Hill as the 'town' if we do restart the server? Or at least having it a part of the town proper.

MAJOR EDIT: The update has been released!

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, I'd like our town to be more town like. I don't know why everyone fled across the bay there. Nunu's place should be outside of town, with public buildings and small, private residenses in town.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Update is live! GO GO GO!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well expansion is a natural progression of any town building. And some people want to start their own sites up.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

We had a ton of room right where we were though, and the town seemed... half finished...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Like I said, some people want to start in their own area's. Hell, if the server is restarted the first thing I'll be doing it locating an area for myself so I don't end up digging into other peoples stuff.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Playing SP now till Maiko updates. I must say, new landform generator pwns, these caves are so much more awsome then before.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I played SP for a bit, though the constant generation of land kept lagging me up something fierce. Though I did enjoy it. The pumpkins are cool too, pop one on your noggin and it acts like it should; it obscures your view. Clay seems to be more common too. I had two patches at my starting place, I got almost 8 full stacks from them.

Also found a new, albeit obvious craft recipe;
Put a torch below a pumpkin and it'll create a Jack-o-Lantern. I'm not sure whether it glows more or less than a normal torch though.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Resources in general are more common. While looking for a base location, found a massive cave system. So far 3 stacks of coal, a stack and a half of iron, HALF A STACK OF GOLD, and seven diamonds.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, if Obsidian is as easy to find in large quantities as well then I may have no trouble finding enough to create my Patapon statues.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

You can make obsidian, though, so it's probably the same as always.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, but if the buckets aren't working properly on SMP still then it will be harder to make it yourself.