What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Edit: Nevermind. Got it. Game is still a slog.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That's what I'd like to know. The game feels very unfinished and keeps getting these content updates, but it's version 2.0. I don't know if I should be moving this over or not.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's more a symptom of the developer being kind of a fuck up. I'm going to guess what we're really looking at is version 0.20.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game is essentially just a gallery he releases his art over. The game portion of the game is garbage but it's actually very convenient for easy content. Notice how there's zero level design required, every level is the same just with different enemy layouts (who in turn don't have much individual programming to them either). Its pretty genius if you think about it.

Tadlight

Reputation score
the game will be finished at stage 6 they said i think in 3 or 4 updates its finished

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think Umai Neko just has no idea how Semantic Versioning works.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the creator just want you to keep subbing, not that im complaining tho. CG animation is good i have to say

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the creator just want you to keep subbing, not that im complaining tho. CG animation is good i have to say
What's a bit annoying is he will randomly say he's going to release the cg animations of the previous game like Mei and he'll release like 2 and then never continues to release the rest.

gottaHaveAUsername

Reputation score
What's a bit annoying is he will randomly say he's going to release the cg animations of the previous game like Mei and he'll release like 2 and then never continues to release the rest.
You could always ask him to upload the rest, the reason he uploaded them in the first place is bc someone asked. Dev replies to a lot of comments on his latests posts so I’d say your chances a pretty good, although you might have to do it on Cien and in japanese, that’s where I see most of the replies.

Tadlight

Reputation score
Wasnt that only said for fairy princess because in ci-en DLsite it was only said for fairy princess to be released on october not for the V2.2

Last edited: