What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

...seriously?
My parents always seemed to think anything that cost more then exactly $0.00 per month was something we could not afford (even if I got it myself with my own money :rolleyes:). Now that I'm an adult, have a job, etc, they said they'd buy me the phone and stuff if I'd pay the per month part, exactly how it should have happened about 4 years ago... :rolleyes:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have never owned a cell phone that actually worked either.

Anyway, I dug through some of my half-finished documents and found something I didn't want to finish because I thought it was bad. Turns out it's not. Let's do this.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Oh, and almost forgot. Camo snuggie. Not like I ever thought I'd like a snuggie, but someone got us a set for the whole family, like one of each color, I got the camo one :)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Gods, spending Christmas with my boyfriend's family. I had the best time ever.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

TITAN. MOTHER-FUCKIN'. A.E.

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

I have wanted the movie on DVD for ages. I now have it. WITH SPECIAL BONUS FEATURES. Like a giant death ra- excuse me a moment. *walks off-stage*
(what is it? ..... whaddaya mean no giant death ray? well what does it have? ..... THAT IS NOT A 'SPECIAL' FEATURE.)
*walks back on-stage* Well, it seems the special bonus features aren't so 'special' after all. Fucking wankers.
STILL. TITAN A.E. ON DVD. WOOT.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, and almost forgot. Camo snuggie. Not like I ever thought I'd like a snuggie, but someone got us a set for the whole family, like one of each color, I got the camo one :)
I'm kinda torn between excitement for the snuggie and making some silly joke about how you can lay on the couch, put it on, and nobody will see you. ^_^ Anyways, glad you got the snuggie in your second favorite color ever! That new technology these days keeps putting people outta work! :)

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The end of Panty & Stocking. My mind is fucking blown.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'm kinda torn between excitement for the snuggie and making some silly joke about how you can lay on the couch, put it on, and nobody will see you. ^_^ Anyways, glad you got the snuggie in your second favorite color ever! That new technology these days keeps putting people outta work! :)
I just put it on for the first time (and have a pic). It's like big enough for two people at once I swear :D

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

It's snowing in South Georgia the day after Christmas. I am a happy happy person.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

5 inches of snow and my dog being more energetic than he's been in years. It's been way too long since this has happened.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting my BluRay player all set up and watching the entire Family Guy Star Wars box set as it snows like mad.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've finally completed Patapon 2. Now I need to wait until April for the third game.

Headwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finding out that I could get Mila Wars to work on my compy. It's been rather hit or miss lately. . .

Edit: To hell with my typos!

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Finally have the chance to go out with friends over the Christmas break. So far all attempts have been stopped by bad weather on the one day of the week enough people have off.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I just put it on for the first time (and have a pic). It's like big enough for two people at once I swear :D
This is why we sell the Snuggie Sutra at work. I wish I were joking.

Let's see...what made me giddy?

My Geist character *finally* getting proposed to properly by her boyfriend (this from yesterday, since I wasn't on the forums) and getting registered for Anime Boston.

Watching clips from Dead Fantasty 6 (finally!)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

A friend pitched an idea for transplanier RPG nights done right. Interesting stuff.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This is why we sell the Snuggie Sutra at work. I wish I were joking.
I was definitely going to respond to that post with something along the lines of "that's the point - now try and figure out the logistics of that! My entire goal was to confuse people and make it seem like I knew what the hell I was talking about when I really had no idea what was going on. Then I read your comment and the entire point was nullified, since people have already done it.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I've already seen a copy of the snuggie sutra. It was hilarious and a little sad at the same time.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Let's just say I'm glad I'm not a very tall guy ;)