What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Big Steam sale. Was able to get two more Gratuitous Space Battle DLCs I wasn't planning on getting, and may be able to bug a sis for more :3

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

i would be happy about the summer sales..but they do it on THURSDAY!. God dammit..i get paid friday...grrrrrr

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, I had to wait until today to buy the games I wanted but fortunately there's still 8 hours left on the clock so I had the time to buy the games I wanted. You should be able to buy what you want as well so long as you hurry.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

...Cat had kittens. Cue all personnel nearby being reduced to mindless oohing and awwing wrecks.

Relevant image

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Apparently Allison Theus (artist for ) needed help paying for surgery for her shoulder. James Portnow (helps write for the show, among other things) set up a donation page for her yesterday, with the goal being $15,000 in 60 days.

People donated $26,000..... in 6 hours.
And it's still going.
$66,900 as of the time of me writing this.

It's remarkable what fans or even just nice people can do when they come together.

Of course, I'm sure the rewards don't hurt, either >.>

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

After years of fighting with the system, I've FINALLY been awarded financial aid to help to go college. Whew.

(It's a long story, the the reason I hadn't gotten any yet is because there was an error with my mom's SSN that caused the govt to think she didn't exist, which if anything should have granted me more money, but w/e)

Lurker
Reputation score

But if she doesn't exist, you were never born and don't exist. The government can't be giving tax dollars to imaginary people.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

But if she doesn't exist, you were never born and don't exist. The government can't be giving tax dollars to imaginary people.
My SSN was recognized as valid, and thus I must exist, mother or no mother.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, BITCHES!

NOW GO OUT THERE AND PUNCH AN ALIEN!

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Imagination and its power to make my heart glow, ending for a short instant, a few minutes, maybe an hour, all of the troubles and horrible hooey that plagues me without it:

Closing my eyes and dreaming of a cozy little tavern with a fire burning on the hearth. The locals play some music with a nice beat and a step. Other travelers come to lose their worries in a bottle of mead. But really, I could care less of my surroundings, for I am looking straight in front of me always. My heart soars like never before. I smile and laugh as I dance the night away with most pleasant company. All I hope is that very fire on the hearth burns the image in my mind, so I might be able to revisit that tale yet again on another warm night.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Imagination and its power to make my heart glow, ending for a short instant, a few minutes, maybe an hour, all of the troubles and horrible hooey that plagues me without it:

Closing my eyes and dreaming of a cozy little tavern with a fire burning on the hearth. The locals play some music with a nice beat and a step. Other travelers come to lose their worries in a bottle of mead. But really, I could care less of my surroundings, for I am looking straight in front of me always. My heart soars like never before. I smile and laugh as I dance the night away with most pleasant company. All I hope is that very fire on the hearth burns the image in my mind, so I might be able to revisit that tale yet again on another warm night.
does this mean you finaly tasted a tim tam?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does this mean you finaly tasted a tim tam?
*Googles and clicks wikipedia. Her mouth drops open.* Those sound delicious! And for once, they sell one of these delicious meals you guys mention in the US, so I don't have to be jealous. Thanks Nunu; now I have a reason to go to Target!

But no, I think it's safe to say this particular fantasy was a little better. . . As hard as that is to imagine! ^_^

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Huh, they do?

I guess the US started importing them after people were making a killing selling giftpacks of them on ebay at like 50% markup.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i flew back from canada with three irish ladies. it was an australian airline so they had tim tams. all the irish girls thought the same as you oni, then they tasted them and it was an epiphany to them.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Clearly you laced them with something. Or you're covering up the fact that they most likely tasted like shit compared to Penguin bars.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah Tim Tams. Don't have 'em often enough (they're hard to find in Canada, but ye can) but Sly loves 'em.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

maybe its a girl thing because chibi loves them to.

I like the double chocolate ones, there like normal tim tams but with thicker chocolate.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yes. Chibi loves them so very much. <3

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i flew back from canada with three irish ladies. it was an australian airline so they had tim tams. all the irish girls thought the same as you oni, then they tasted them and it was an epiphany to them.
Whoa whoa whoa, back up there. you were in Canada, and didn't stop by to say hi to anyone?! Where did you go?