What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Whoa whoa whoa, back up there. you were in Canada, and didn't stop by to say hi to anyone?! Where did you go?
Everywhere. Across the entire country.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Whoa whoa whoa, back up there. you were in Canada, and didn't stop by to say hi to anyone?! Where did you go?
Nunu went to torronto and quibec with a little stop over in winapeg. i thought about stopping off to see someone but my schedual was pretty packed. i can feel disapointed if someone was in one of those cities though, i would have at least sent a messenger.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

A Friend of Mine Sold me a Nice Sacrificial Dagger. The hilt is silver with Cobras open-mouthed on the edges, and the blade is coming out of a snakes mouth. Blades reasonably wide and very sharp. The hilt Holds in the blade VERY well, no wobble or Wiggle, very Finely made, perfect for Stabbing and backstabbing. I Love new killing weapons! I wrote my initials in blood on it So its my special Friend =D

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, well just more or less finished moving everything from my previous residence to an apartment and enjoying it. No more drama to listen to.

(Previous residence was with sister and her husband, who had a baby not long ago. The drama originates from the male half.)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, well just more or less finished moving everything from my previous residence to an apartment and enjoying it. No more drama to listen to.

(Previous residence was with sister and her husband, who had a baby not long ago. The drama originates from the male half.)
I drank alot of lemonade today, and when viewed upside down, your avatar looks like a sideways pineapple...

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I drank alot of lemonade today, and when viewed upside down, your avatar looks like a sideways pineapple...
Thanks? I can't see it I guess. Though, you're making me want to go make some lemonade now.

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

*Attempts to see it*

*Falls off his chair*

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

If your selling some of that acid, i would gladly buy about a pound of it. Im fairly certain i would be in wonderland for about a year.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If your selling some of that acid, i would gladly buy about a pound of it. Im fairly certain i would be in wonderland for about a year.
AH! Thank you for reminding me. I have a giddy. I just got Alice: Madness Returns and a new controller to play it on today for $30.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

AH! Thank you for reminding me. I have a giddy. I just got Alice: Madness Returns and a new controller to play it on today for $30.
That is a rather enjoyable game so far.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So, in my quest for knowledge today, what I was trying to google search was "What happens when a roulette wheel comes up green?" Google, ever helpful, was offering me top searches based on what I had already typed in, which, at the moment was "What happens when" What follows are the top five suggested searches.

you die
a check bounces
a girl comes
you smoke weed
you block someone on facebook

I'm almost thinking there should be a thread for this sort of stuff. Share your searches or something. I just sat there, shaking my head and snickering for a good few minutes.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I guess it kinda fits into images of wtf, if you were to screencap.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Mmm, so I started developing a DnD campaign based on Cacame Awemedinade - Elf, King of Dwarves :D

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I has a clean kitchen! And and and, shelves in my closet to put clothes on! I can clean more x3

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This is my favorite google wtf moment

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

My copy of A Dance With Dragons arrived.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

owned an opponent in sc2 who only had immortals and zealots using carriers, mothership, and void rays.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hate to sound like a cunt but beating people with Carriers and Void Rays isn't exactly hard to do. There's no hard-counter for either of them. Adding in a Mothership just increases the cheapness of the match. Which is exactly why I plan on maining Protoss when I get SC2. Gotta love the douchebag tactics.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that's the point :p. it is easy to scout out an opponent doing such a cheap tactic and the process of getting to a critical mass of unstoppable air units takes a long time. what i thought was hilarious was my opponent went completely all ground. it is pretty hard to find an opponent that doesn't get at least some scout off for 15 minutes of the game

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

People who don't scout right at the start, or at least a couple of minutes into the match deserve to lose.

And my giddy today; two new Homestuck albums. Fuck. Yes.