Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both. I can't choose.

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: WRPGs or JRPGs?

Lol FF4 has already been remade and released.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol the same way I missed FF6 being released for the GBA xD

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I weep, as I am having graphical issues with NWN2. Still, gives me an excuse to finally finish Icewind Dale 2 (I was looking at a walkthru and realized how close to the end of the game I was when my old computer died *cries*) Now I'm trying my hand at an evil party (and I'm sucking *laughs*) so I have a "good" party for backup and replay *again*.
I should probably finish that game sometime, also. If I can get it to install that is. My party of Bane worshippers ruled in that game.

Did anyone like TOEE, I myself like it but only because it's the best representation of actual D&D I've ever seen in a computer game. They could have done somethings a bit better, but I did enjoy it.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, the leader of my party is a Dreadmaster of Bane. I also have a barbarian, a thief, a Drow Priestess, her Monk packmule, and I can't remember if my spellcaster is a mage or sorceror. Either way, it's a bit challenging.

I tried ToEE. I don't know. I didn't like the controls in it. Maybe one of these days I'll go back to it, as I like the concept, but for now, it's taking a backseat to action stuff.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

what's ToEE?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Temple of Elemental Evil. I think it's sales, together with the underwhelming sales from Vampire The Masquerade 2, put Troika Games out of business.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I bought the first Vampire the Masquerade... and it didn't work on my computer. I was so let down.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I had a human Dreadmaster, a tiefling monk/thief, a half-orc ranger, a human sorceror, a grey dwarf fighter, and I don't remember the last one for my Banite party Icewind Dale II.

Yeah ToEE didn't have the best controls, and the 10th level limit perturbed me greatly. I really liked the concept though, to bad the game pretty much fell flat, because it could have been great.

Kaz

Lurker
Reputation score

Its about the gameplay... I dont care where its made aslong its fun. JRPG tend to look nicer then WRPG but... if the game sucks.. I wont play it even if only looks good.