What's new

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

My colds always start like that, then they move on to other areas after a few days.

I recommend gargling vodka. It'll burn like a mother, but it'll fix your throat faster.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate general stupidity. I just saw two such disgusting examples of that that giving rather elaborate negreps didn't even make me feel noticeably better. The mood I am, were I an admin I'd have banned both of the said dumbasses at the drop of the hat. I suppose it's better that I'm not, although I'm certain that a day to cool of wouldn't hurt them.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

My colds always start like that, then they move on to other areas after a few days.

I recommend gargling vodka. It'll burn like a mother, but it'll fix your throat faster.
Eh, I've had a few start like this. I remember one was right after eating a hot dog I cooked using a light bulb socket :D

In general, I just use spicy food.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Spicy food clears out the sinuses. Vodka nukes the throat.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I have invested in an automobile. It is eco-friendly, as it is fueled entirely by my road-rage.
Newbie, don't lie. You're incapable of rage.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Viruses are remarkably hard to attack directly.
Practice makes perfect ;)

Though in all honesty, I'm guessing generally I get sick because of bacteria anyway.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I hate Collingwood.

Or more specifically

I hate Collingwood supporters.
I hate finals season.
I hate the obnoxious people I have to deal with at work.
I hate the clumsy people who spill their drinks all over the floor at work.
I hate slipping and falling and landing quite painfully on my tailbone at work.

And most of all...

I hate knowing I'll have to deal with obnoxious Collingwood supporters next week in the grand final. They really are worse than any other team's supporters.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I fucking hate UPS. My package of all my Red Vs Blue DvDs was supposed to be delivered on the 15th but got rerouted to goddamn Virginia from fucking Mississippi. and was supposed to be delivered on my birthday YESTERDAY! BUT NO. They didn't have my LOT NUMBER So now i have to wait til Monday evening to get the goddamn thing I PAYED 15$ for 3 day shipping! I'm calling fucking RoosterTeeth and demanding a refund. I shouldn't have to put up with this bullshit.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

RoosterTeeth will probably tell you it's the UPS man's fault and to take it up with UPS. Especially if you angrily ask for a refund. Best thing to do, I think, would be to let RT know that UPS done goofed, and ask if they might be able to assist you in getting a refund for the money you spent that was obviously not used for the intended purpose.

MOVING ON.

I hate when I get a string of losses in a game, and when I finally do get a good game going, the admins/devs/ w/e shut the servers down before I can finish the game.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU------------

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

RoosterTeeth will probably tell you it's the UPS man's fault and to take it up with UPS. Especially if you angrily ask for a refund. Best thing to do, I think, would be to let RT know that UPS done goofed, and ask if they might be able to assist you in getting a refund for the money you spent that was obviously not used for the intended purpose.

MOVING ON.

I hate when I get a string of losses in a game, and when I finally do get a good game going, the admins/devs/ w/e shut the servers down before I can finish the game.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU------------
RT is the one that sent it out without the damn lot number. I ALWAYS add the lot number.

And i spoke to UPS. They said, "Call the shipper once it has been delivered, then they can call us, and we can refund them, so they can refund you" and apparently that's how I'm going to have to do this thing.

And I'll be polite on the phone. Wouldn't want to end up on Not always Right, after all.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Chibi bought the service from RoosterTeets, therefore it's their responsibility.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate getting tired to the point that I lose all my focus and keep fucking up. Goddamn you, Keyes, I'm trying to get past these goddamn ass raping sons of bitchs Elites and they're fucking me two ways to hell and I cant do a think about it because my brain is all like 'fuck this shit, I'm out of here'.

I hate my friends habit of ragequitting. Specifically when I'm getting a fucking spectacular run on Team Slayer Elites, killing people left, right and center and having the highest amount of kills without dying once and he quits because he cant take the fact that he's getting pwnt by some prepubescent backwater red neck hick which ends up kicking all of us out of the match because he's playing as a guest on my Live account.

And lastly I hate my own forgetfullness sometimes. I forgot to get my wireless adaptor out of the back of my friends 360 so now I have to wait until Friday before I can get it.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate getting tired to the point that I lose all my focus and keep fucking up. Goddamn you, Keyes, I'm trying to get past these goddamn ass raping sons of bitchs Elites and they're fucking me two ways to hell and I cant do a think about it because my brain is all like 'fuck this shit, I'm out of here'.
I know! Today I had to complete this online certification for my job so that I don't get sued or screwed from behind when I publish stuff for them....anyway it turned out to be HOURS of reading dense useless hogwash and I had to score at least an 80% in order to get the certification. By the end I was holding my head to keep my brain from exploding! It didn't help that they kept giving me these ambiguous "scenario" questions and trying to trick me into getting the answer wrong. Really...if they want me to be certified in this stuff why try to trick me or put my brain in a cluster****???

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I know! Today I had to complete this online certification for my job so that I don't get sued or screwed from behind when I publish stuff for them....anyway it turned out to be HOURS of reading dense useless hogwash and I had to score at least an 80% in order to get the certification. By the end I was holding my head to keep my brain from exploding! It didn't help that they kept giving me these ambiguous "scenario" questions and trying to trick me into getting the answer wrong. Really...if they want me to be certified in this stuff why try to trick me or put my brain in a cluster****???
Er... because they want you to be certified properly, rather than giving you a pat on the back and a piece of paper?

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

How dare they attempt to make sure you're qualified for the position.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Goddamn, now the scroll wheel on my mouse isn't scrolling.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

On one hand, it reminds me of my BS OSHA bloodborne pathogens training I had to take, but on the other hand, I assume these rules aren't just common sense like mine were.