What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is the second flame man boss? I've searched the entire map top to bottom. Both save points just loop around to the same flame man. There is no second flame man boss on the magma map.

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is the second flame man boss? I've searched the entire map top to bottom. Both save points just loop around to the same flame man. There is no second flame man boss on the magma map.
there are two, but any way, above the gate where you need the keys you can just "reset the level" and fight that flame man for more drops

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Update is out, gallery mode and simplified chinese translation both implemented. The ci-en post warns about a change to the save system, so you might have to start a new file.

Diosio

Reputation score
how many recipes are there in the level?
Don't remember exactly, but I know there was one pretty high up at the top of the tree, and I think a furniture that was fairly high up and to the right as well, Maybe just after the building?

harakiri

Reputation score
It tells you.
Each missing recipe book shows as it's shown in that level-- in your case, you're missing one blue book.
do you know where it is located? ive looked through the level many times but havent found it yet.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't recall honestly-- they're usually in chests or floating somewhere. Try the highest and lowest places you can possibly reach

xanderfenerli

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Ecchi & Craft/えちくら動作確認版 (RJ434109)
Uncensored download please ?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think he was asking for the uncensor patch but still he clearly wasn't very literate.

Reputation score
I think he was asking for the uncensor patch but still he clearly wasn't very literate.
According to #151, he worths it.

And, I think the word "動作確認版"in the title should be removed, as the game is no longer early access versions.
The Japanese name should be "えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜".

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
According to #151, he worths it.

And, I think the word "動作確認版"in the title should be removed, as the game is no longer early access versions.
The Japanese name should be "えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜".
I forgot about that post.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Has anybody encountered a problem similar to this? I start a new game and where it should be the characters popping out of a portal and the MC falling down the cliff, I get none of that and just start with the MC lying down on the grass like that and at the same time hear sound effects. Later when I craft and sleep on the bed I get immediately stuck and can't do anything.
1681464118232.png 1681464212627.png

Hauauau

Reputation score
do you know where it is located? ive looked through the level many times but havent found it yet.
I'm a bit late on this, but if you haven't already, try making the compass. The minimap it gives you is pretty useful for finding some out of the way stuff. Things you can interact with like chests show up on it as green spots. Also useful in general if you're not sure if/where there's a ledge below you to drop to.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you use items? I crafted shield but can't equip it. I got meat but can't eat it to heal. I have a sense potion but can't use it. I just can't seem to figure out how to use items that are meant to be consumed or equipped!

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@molitar Think of it as Minecraft but your tool bar is how you equip most if not all items and use them. So just put something in the tool bar and scroll to it to use it, for consumbables you need to click and hold while you have the item held in the tool bar. Note that the sheild is a passive so having it on the tool bar does nothing to equip it twice, you make that, it's auto equipped. For upgrading your equipment it's in your inventory in one of the tabs I recall....?