Confessions

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

Actually... No. That's actually a pretty cool idea.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually the United States hasn't declared war since WWII. Which means Vietnam and Iraq make sense, but the Persian Gulf War, Korean War, and many of the smaller incidents are still accepted. Which actually brings up a weird point to me at least why is the Gulf War okay but the Iraq War wrong. Well not really okay and wrong more like accepted and not accepted.

The Boer War and the Korean War are the only two that weren't frequently mentioned in my school books. The Boer War didn't involve American troops so that I can understand. Korea is called the forgotten war because it's almost never mentioned, which is actually pretty weird too.

Another point is that the veterans from Korea on down are actually very small in numbers nowadays beacuse of age.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The Iraq war is purely offensive in nature while the Persian gulf war had the US defending allies.

Not to mention that the whole excuse for the Iraq war was that they had WMD's (Which we might have sold them) which proved to be false.

Now we can't get out without leaving an unstable breeding ground for enemies with a well founded grudge.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Actually the United States hasn't declared war since WWII. Which means Vietnam and Iraq make sense, but the Persian Gulf War, Korean War, and many of the smaller incidents are still accepted.
what about america's default reaction to everything. the war on terror, the war on drugs, the war on poverty...

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

what about america's default reaction to everything. the war on terror, the war on drugs, the war on poverty...
It's what we do best.... we declare war on thing that can't fight back.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny because I saw plenty of WMD's, but thats beside the point as every country has WMD's. Saying we were defending our allies in the first one is just as wrong as saying we went in for WMD's in this one. In other words it's just another excuse to send troops in no matter.

Yes, we do have a tendency to use war rhetoric, but we still haven't officially declared war on anyone since WWII. Of course neither have any other countries.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

On the topic of weird nonfap fantasies...
I have fantasised about becoming a little girl, and hiding under the beds of carefully selected ronery otaku, then teleporting away when discovered. Over time I would become a bizarre internet phenomenon sparking controversy across forums and message boards. I would occasionally say something before disappearing, giving them something to report on their blogs. Disbelievers would be put higher on the target list. Before long there would be a devoted cult religiously checking under their beds.

...Is that worse than wanting to strangle someone?
You would be the object of my hate forever. That is, until I devised a way to capture you >:D

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny because I saw plenty of WMD's, but thats beside the point as every country has WMD's. Saying we were defending our allies in the first one is just as wrong as saying we went in for WMD's in this one. In other words it's just another excuse to send troops in no matter.

Yes, we do have a tendency to use war rhetoric, but we still haven't officially declared war on anyone since WWII. Of course neither have any other countries.
You saw plenty of WMD's? Why hasn't this been reported to the media? No offence to you, but I'm pretty sure that if the States actually found WMD's down there then good ol George wouldn't be getting nailed to the wall for not finding them.

I gotta say, most "wars" the US have waged I agree with. War is bad, tough shit, but someone has to do it to keep people safe. What really pisses me off is people who blame the soldiers for the war. Yes, some soldiers do sick deprived and sadistic things in war, but it's not the soldiers who decide they're getting shipped. They do the job they're expected to do, and in return they expect that the jobs they are sent to do are well thought out and morally straight.

I do, however, have a problem with the Iraq war. Not just because of the States, but because over a period of 40 years, the entire West, led by America, completely and totally fucked Iraq so far up the ass they were spitting shit down there.
I kinda see why they invaded, because if I was an Iraq citizen then I would most likely hate the west. But for Christs sake, then you invade take out what little remaining infrastructure there is, and pull back to let "Free-market-powers" Fix everything? What market? Mr. Abdullah's bombed car repair was the only thing left that could possibly run an economy. I liked how they took Bagdahd though few casualties (total), nice tactics, good work.

Anyways, It's good that Obama is doing what he's doing. When you've just bombed someone back to the stonage, pulling out completely is the last thing you should do. That's how you build terrorist nations.

OMG. Rant! Some parts of this probably came out offensive to some people, if you are currently offended, tell me so I can see if something in the rant doesn't reflect my views, or if something in my views doesn't reflect reality.

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

You would be the object of my hate forever. That is, until I devised a way to capture you >:D
Oh you'd definitely be targeted. And good luck with the capturing. This is my weird fantasy not yours. Unless of course you want to have your own about me doing this and then getting captured. Though that'd be kinda weird... >_>

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cottage Cheese is one of my favorite foods. >.>;;

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And if we get 16 gallons of it and some white mice, we can interrogate people quite well.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Still much prefer using lubricants, about a yard of rubber tubing and a yak.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, uh, has anybody on this board lost their virginity at an age of 22 or higher? Because I'm 22, and sex is still on my "to do" list. Along with some of my female classmates.

With virginity I mean human on human contact. Masturbation doesn't count, even if it broke your hymen.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So, uh, has anybody on this board lost their virginity at an age of 22 or higher? Because I'm 22, and sex is still on my "to do" list. Along with some of my female classmates.

With virginity I mean human on human contact. Masturbation doesn't count, even if it broke your hymen.
At a guess I'd say that most members haven't turned 22 yet, even though there are(allegedly) no underage members here.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Eh, you're not the only virgin around here. 23 and still going strong. Not really one of my 'high priorities', mostly because all the girls around where I live are either a) fucking annoying, b)fatties or c)aren't interested in me. And to be honest I can't be arsed to branch out when fapping is good enough for me at the moment. And who else knows what I like more than me, eh? That and I'm not really the social type, so going to pubs/clubs isn't really something I'd do.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

*raises hand*

Much the same reasoning as Oni.

Lurker
Reputation score

21, lack of motivation being the main reason. I had a very good shot at one point that was ruined by a belligerent drunk, but that's neither here nor there.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Not really one of my 'high priorities', mostly because all the girls around where I live are either a) fucking annoying, b)fatties or c)aren't interested in me.
a) That was the problem where I lived originally. They were all trying to act like they were 'top shit' when they were just as ghetto as everybody else. Of course, then there were the ones that acted more ghetto than we really were... ANYWAYS... where I am now, half the girls I've met are nice, the other half are stuck-up snobs.
b) define 'fatties'. Are we talking 'MAN THE HARPOONS', or you just don't like a woman with some cushioning?
c) Ain't that the truth. Any g/f I've had - with the exception of the psychotic obsessive one - has always ended it with the phrase, and I quote, "You're a really nice guy, but you just feel more like a brother to me."
And then some of them went out and fucked some asshole that they complained to me about and asked why more guys couldn't be more like me... yeaaah.....

But in response to your question, yeah, still a virgin.
I'd gladly trade my virginity for sex....
waitaminute....