What's new

Demon's Tale

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Demon's Tale

A, hopefully she can surprise-kick him in the knee cap or otherwise hurt him then get out.

Last edited:
OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

With disaster ahead, Iniel spun abruptly and threw herself back on her brother, slamming into him with all she could manage as he tried to skid to a stop to react to this. It was somewhat effective, with him being caught by surprise and trying to stop, her added slam was enough to send him off balance, and he began to fall backwards. Not he also grabbed onto her as he did so, perhaps to try and keep himself on his feet, perhaps to try and drag her down too. Regardless of intention, however, it was the latter than won out as she was pulled forwards and off her feet by Tamiel, and the pair fell to the ground.

"Naughty boy," Iniel scolded him from atop him. "Going to take your sister by force when she said no." Getting over his momentary daze, he smirked as he looked up at her. "You're one to talk, considering what you've already done, and what I've caught you out on. Besides, it's hard to believe you don't want it when you're grinding yourself against me like that," he retorts.

It was true enough at that. Tamiel still firm within his pants, as she had noticed before, and as soon as she felt it up against her, she had began to bring her body against it, perhaps unknowingly. "Let's face it, you want me, you just don't want to lose to me," he added, putting his hands on her hips as she tried somewhat to pull away, and grinding back against her firmly. "But at this point, it's too late for that, isn't it?"

Leaning back and running one hand through her hair, Iniel increased the grinding in her hips and bit her lower lip. "Mmm, such a naughty younger brother, willing to rape his older sister like that," she remarked in a pouty tone of voice, already beginning to softly pant. "Rape implies you don't want it, dear sister. If I'd had it poking out of my pants when you cam out of that room, I doubt you'd have even been able to walk past. Right now, you need me, you dirty little demonic whore."

Iniel gave a more audible moan at that last statement. "Mm, I'm a little slut, but you're a brute," she retorted. "You would have shoved me against that door, pinned me there and forcefully taken me from behind," she declares, still grinding firmly, now sliding a hand under the hem of her skirt. "And you'd have loved every moment of it. Getting fucked hard from behind, you want it, don't you? You're fantasising about it."

Her attempts to take control of the situation were failing, and she knew it. He was right, she was fantasising about him forcefully having his way with her. She was losing to her lust, and losing to him. Unless she could turn the tides dramatically right now, she'd be lost for the next... however long it took.

Decision Time!

a) Stand up, walk over to the door and lean against it, spreading her legs slightly.

b) Slide off her top, and place his hands on her chests.

c) Slide up his body to move closer to his head, and turn around so she faces the other way.

d) Call out for help.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A sounds like she submits. B is preparing for the girl on top position. C sounds like she gets ready for the 69. D would get him in trouble, and while it looks like it would be appropriate for the guy to get cuffed by cops if he was human, it would put a strain on the demon's organization to have to bail him out and take him to courts and all that stuff.

Why are demons always doing these power games? Why can't they just be direct and honest?

B. If he's offering, hold him down and ride him hard until he begs for mercy. Bring out the hatesex! That'll teach him to play these games.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A sounds like she submits. B is preparing for the girl on top position. C sounds like she gets ready for the 69. D would get him in trouble, and while it looks like it would be appropriate for the guy to get cuffed by cops if he was human, it would put a strain on the demon's organization to have to bail him out and take him to courts and all that stuff.

Why are demons always doing these power games? Why can't they just be direct and honest?

B. If he's offering, hold him down and ride him hard until he begs for mercy. Bring out the hatesex! That'll teach him to play these games.
This.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Most simplistic approach. If we're stuck in it, we may as well be 'on top' so to speak. Just make sure if we're boning his brains out we don't let him have TOO much a hold on the reings, so to speak

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

If that's what we're fantasizing about, I don't see it as a loss.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, so we're a slave to lust and a complete slut now. I'm done.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

this.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What are you guys, braindead? She's been TRYING to get AWAY!

Has too much brain blood gone to your boners?

C!

From the turned around 69 position she has a much faster reaction time to make a break for the door than the unsuspecting idiot shes sitting on...

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

"Mm... and is it my fault that I'm forced to resort to my imagination?" Iniel practically purrs as she slowly slides off her top, revealing her bare breasts and grinding into his crotch firmly. With a bold smile, she looks down at him, her left hand now unashamedly working at a rapid pace under her skirt as she takes his hand in her and presses it against her chest, letting out a soft gasp and arching her back as he grabs hold and gives her a soft squeeze.

"For someone who was going to force themselves upon me, you seem to have lost your nerve," she teased, wrapping her lips around her other finger and firmly sucking upon it, her tongue visible as it coils around it and slides off the tip. She gives a soft moan as she continues to grind herself against his crotch firmly, her hips circling slowly, "C'mon, brother dear, hurry up and fuck me," she says in a pouty voice, bottom lip protruding as she looks down at him once more. "Or would you rather me drive?" she asks, lips curling into a naughty smile, "You have just been laying there, afterall..."

((Finish this later... ))