What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000)

Mick2000

Reputation score
actually 'shift' button works as run too but don't consume your stamina. it's like every RPG game you can just run with shift but using C much more faster if you try it

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i was able to do well with just shift. I was confused what the bar i was losing from time to time was but eventually i found out it was the sprint bar.

Touhoufan2

Reputation score
This ending was anticlimactic, are they maybe going to do a sequel?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This ending was anticlimactic, are they maybe going to do a sequel?
Maybe not a sequel, but another game with the same layout might be in the works. I forgot who said it in this thread, but their pixel artist( ) is only working for them. So there is a good chance that we will see another game in the future like Milking farm.

Pratty

Reputation score
Dieselmine doesn't really do sequels these days after they finished up Violated Hero. I'm sure you'll keep getting games like this as long as they keep throwing money at L Buffer for animations though.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game will likely be Dieselmine's best selling game at some point. It has also sold faster than anything else they've made. I'd expect more games to in the future to be in the same mold, from Dieselmine and other devs. I think this game crosses 10,000 at some point, but maybe not soon.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This game will likely be Dieselmine's best selling game at some point. It has also sold faster than anything else they've made. I'd expect more games to in the future to be in the same mold, from Dieselmine and other devs. I think this game crosses 10,000 at some point, but maybe not soon.
To be fair, they advertised this game pretty hard in the indie circles, and even DLsite pushed it hard since it got its own banner on the site for a bit.

While I'm a fan of the animation I do hope Dieselmine scales back their visual dependence so they can work more on the gameplay... Maybe they were relying too much on L-Buffer with the character overworld sprites, fullscreen animations and background milking animations.

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
While I'm a fan of the animation I do hope Dieselmine scales back their visual dependence so they can work more on the gameplay... Maybe they were relying too much on L-Buffer with the character overworld sprites, fullscreen animations and background milking animations.
I disagree, if they want to sell well in this genre, good and high quality animation and art is key. Of course good gameplay is important for some, but the vast majority is okay with the gameplay just being not bad in my opinion. The vast majority play the games for the "rewards" and scenes, not the gameplay itself, with some notable exceptions of course!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I disagree, if they want to sell well in this genre, good and high quality animation and art is key. Of course good gameplay is important for some, but the vast majority is okay with the gameplay just being not bad in my opinion. The vast majority play the games for the "rewards" and scenes, not the gameplay itself, with some notable exceptions of course!
Feels like a waste of the gaming medium to me. My personal favorite games like MGQ, SHRIFT, Kamidori, and Desire Dungeon all take those spots not just because they were erotic, but because they were more than just erotic.

Heck while this game's quite good looking, I think it's inferior to Cornelica when it comes to emotional attachment and the like so I'm fonder of that game.

BlackAion

Reputation score
Feels like a waste of the gaming medium to me. My personal favorite games like MGQ, SHRIFT, Kamidori, and Desire Dungeon all take those spots not just because they were erotic, but because they were more than just erotic.

Heck while this game's quite good looking, I think it's inferior to Cornelica when it comes to emotional attachment and the like so I'm fonder of that game.
This kinda reminds me of the age old discussion of quantity vs quality. Except it's more like more gameplay vs better hentai scenes

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This kinda reminds me of the age old discussion of quantity vs quality. Except it's more like more gameplay vs better hentai scenes
I'm not sure if the comparison's apt.
I think eroticism doesn't just come from number or only quality of art.

You can have an extremely skilled artist, but the game might not be that erotic if it's just a slideshow type situation.

For instance, while I think the game is very well drawn and well animated as well, I'll take SHRIFT over it any day because the girls are more than just random monsters and the scenarios in SHRIFT are more erotic.

Hmmm... Basically, I think good gameplay and a good story helps improve eroticism considerably, and people undervalue that. Well, I myself am only in charge of the gameplay design, programming and story for Sex Machine so I might be biased in what I say XD

BlackAion

Reputation score
I'm not sure if the comparison's apt.
I think eroticism doesn't just come from number or only quality of art.

You can have an extremely skilled artist, but the game might not be that erotic if it's just a slideshow type situation.

For instance, while I think the game is very well drawn and well animated as well, I'll take SHRIFT over it any day because the girls are more than just random monsters and the scenarios in SHRIFT are more erotic.

Hmmm... Basically, I think good gameplay and a good story helps improve eroticism considerably, and people undervalue that. Well, I myself am only in charge of the gameplay design, programming and story for Sex Machine so I might be biased in what I say XD
While I dont disagree what I meant was you could have a game that has a well executed hentai but little gameplay vs a game with fantastic gameplay but little hentai

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It really depends on what time and resources you have available, it doesn't mean you always have to choose between gameplay vs story, sometimes you do.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It really depends on what time and resources you have available, it doesn't mean you always have to choose between gameplay vs story, sometimes you do.
While I agree that time and money are the limitations that force you into making a hard choice at the end of the day, I'm not sure if it's completely fit for this game in particular.
They're using RPG Maker and have the base engine for the game already completed since, their succubus school escape game.

Honestly, since this game had no programming requirement, the programmers could worry more on the design aspect, to make the game more interesting.

I'm only saying this w/o fully grasping the internals at Dieselmine. Heck L-Buffer could have made this game all by himself for all I know.

I still think that what matters most is what you value. MGQ valued the story and gameplay enough that even though it's engine was a weird third party VN creation engine, they still added a combat system and experience. The game was actually fun to play because of this. In short, while I agree with you fundamentally, I think you wouldn't be put in the position to choose if you had a different value set going into production.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
TBH, If they want to continue down this route I think they should do both( have high quality animations and better gameplay). For me it felt like a let down when they talked about having traps in the game, to only find out that they were just barriers or pitfalls. I think in their future games they should add "real traps".

I mean some of the animations had these "real traps" in them. For some (if not most) of the animations, when you got caught by a succubus you would see the MC tied up, bound by chains or something similar. If they just turned those animations into traps I think this game would have been 10 times better.Think about it, you get caught in a trap and have to escape before a succubus reaches you. It sound so fucking hot!!!!

This would also fix the fact that you could just speed run through the game in 15 minutes, but that's just my two cents.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Regardless of what Dieselmine does in the future, the fact that this was (as of a few hours ago) the fastest selling Reverse Rape game they've ever sold is bound to raise some eyebrows. I've said multiple times that the setting is the best part of this game and in a way, it kind of mirrors the setting of it's second besting selling Reverse rape game.

It was a very years ago now that MGQ really brought Monster Girl reverse rape onto the Hentai scene and ever since then we've slowly been narrowing down precisely what makes the sub genre so popular. There is alot of elements of this 'Slave' setting that are very appealing and i think that they will be replicated in future games whether it is by Dieselmine or other creators.

Even if Dieselmine doesn't expand upon it's gameplay elements, some other studio probably will with a similar setting. I do think it would be prudent for to Dieselmine to try replicate what made this game so successful as quickly as they can.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
While I agree that time and money are the limitations that force you into making a hard choice at the end of the day, I'm not sure if it's completely fit for this game in particular.
They're using RPG Maker and have the base engine for the game already completed since, their succubus school escape game.

Honestly, since this game had no programming requirement, the programmers could worry more on the design aspect, to make the game more interesting.

I'm only saying this w/o fully grasping the internals at Dieselmine. Heck L-Buffer could have made this game all by himself for all I know.

I still think that what matters most is what you value. MGQ valued the story and gameplay enough that even though it's engine was a weird third party VN creation engine, they still added a combat system and experience. The game was actually fun to play because of this. In short, while I agree with you fundamentally, I think you wouldn't be put in the position to choose if you had a different value set going into production.
Oh no you get me wrong, I was actually disagreeing with the previous poster somewhat. The gameplay in this is seriously lacking to be called a game, it feels more like an "interactive gallery", the game itself feels like it was rushed, with the only saving grace being the god tier animations they were able to stuff in (the last stage missing animations compared to the rest gives me that rushed feeling too). They probably should have delayed it a bit to maybe balance/add/improve gameplay while also adding the final animations.

They should probably have added more than just corridors to get away from enemies, maybe making some actual rooms, at least something that isn't just "run straight through this corridor to the finish line", that is one aspect that felt bland to me after a while.

Maybe they could fix this with some "DLC".

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game was suppose to be stealth-based, but it was so stupidly easy that you could run through the enemies, struggle, then keep going. The ending honestly felt like they were far from done but were given a time constraint so just threw together whatever they could with the time they had left. The game honestly felt rushed more than anything.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems that Dieselmine switched the genre again.
1582953933060.png

It looks like one of their older 3d shota summer games. The gameplay of these games was always rather weak (run around and hopefully trigger some ero scene), but I liked the fish mini game and the sex scenes. Unfortunately I don´t know what is written in the picture itself.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
It seems that Dieselmine switched the genre again.

It looks like one of their older 3d shota summer games. The gameplay of these games was always rather weak (run around and hopefully trigger some ero scene), but I liked the fish mini game and the sex scenes. Unfortunately I don´t know what is written in the picture itself.
”ひさしぶりに会った幼馴染は、少しオトナになってぃた。”
"The childhood friend you haven't met in a while, has become a bit more adult." would probably be the most direct translation.