What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Caernarvon

Reputation score
I really like that idea!
I also think that your observations about my mod are quite good. An implicit goal of mine was to evaluate game design basics of hentai games so I love to read comments like yours. But let’s not go too much off topic…
Just wanted to say I found Hasumi pretty unplayable without your mod, might as well have just been a picture gallery since you actually have to legitimately try in order to lose in vanilla lol

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm predicting the reflective water area will have enemies that try to shame her and try to show her how much of a perv she is. Given the time period, I dunno if mirrors are thing and I doubt monsters would be carrying hand mirrors around, so this is probably the next most logical step.

Either that, or kappas.

As for combat rape discussion, we have a couple old threads around here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/discussion-what-makes-h-game-combat-fun.10405/
https://ulmf.org/threads/the-parado...great-games-have-made-to-approach-them.14410/

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
. We got some new images featuring the doctor hidden behind a curtain and a closer look at Hachina's feet.

ss202202062.png

ss202202072.png
For reference, "Marshmallow" is Japanese anonymous q&a site.

ss202202061.png

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I decided to fiddle around a bit more with Cheat Engine and found that there is actually a, what looks to be, a 3rd stage progression for each sensitivity spot. I found this when I was replaying from the beginning to see if I was missing anything.

1645031596642.png

Again, this drastically changes her voice as well as moves on to her becoming lustful. Haven't been able to get it for the penetration scenes, but this is quite a pleasant discovery.

Attachments

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
So I decided to fiddle around a bit more with Cheat Engine and found that there is actually a, what looks to be, a 3rd stage progression for each sensitivity spot. I found this when I was replaying from the beginning to see if I was missing anything.

View attachment 43039

Again, this drastically changes her voice as well as moves on to her becoming lustful. Haven't been able to get it for the penetration scenes, but this is quite a pleasant discovery.
Would you mind sharing what you changed around in CE so others can hear the voice lines as well?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would you mind sharing what you changed around in CE so others can hear the voice lines as well?
It's inconsistent and hard to search for due to how often the parameter changes; not to mention even harder when you're trying to find the parameter on a saved game with high body sensitivity.

It'd be easier to start a new game, and when getting grappled by an enemy, start from "0" in 4-bit and increase by "1" whenever you get a sensitivity increase popup. 2nd stage sensitivity starts out around 100 or so while 3rd stage sensitivity starts at I wanna say 250-300?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Reminded me of the old Kooooonsoft and Linemarvel games.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New tweet from MIZUKU.
Interesting. Are those biological or technology, do you think? The resolution isn't good enough for me to be sure. My first thought was some kind of proximity mine but the tendrils(?) on the corners make me not so sure.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The mini map system reminds me of Odin Sphere.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The mini map system reminds me of Odin Sphere.
It reminded me of the old Koooonsoft games. Makes me hope that one area will just have a big wall of monsters that chase her.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So something even more interesting that I discovered after fiddling around with CE.

1645790951901.png

I found out that in order to get the "lustful" status for certain enemies, you actually need to have two sensitivity spots reach a total of 400 points. Obviously, this is locked behind a max cap of 150 per status in the current demo; but forcing the status cap beyond 150 for, per say, crotch and vagina, this can result in the flies and nest to showcase a lustful status. Setting the plant-related status to 200 also allows you to see a lustful status, and my GOD does she sound incredibly sultry.

Now, I still haven't been able to get the heat or lustful status for the crawler, BUT
1645791256982.png
I discovered that her eyes change colour with the parasite with the current forced parameters. I've been making sure that this isn't because of the plant haze overlay, but it seems to happen by random when the parasite reaches imminent. I'm able to get heat status with the parasite, which means I'm missing a body sensitivity; but it seems like these other parameters have not been added into the game as a working function.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Excellent. I'm all for these deep dives into future content for H-titles.