What's new

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Bad memories are bad memories even if they didn't have the same cause.

I'd say talk about them, but most people don't want to hear about them. I'm always open to listening though.

Thanks to summer finally being here I get to listen to fireworks going off every other night. Combined with Memorial Day last week and another parade on top of that. Plus one of the older veterans in town died and I'm the honor guard commander. When it rains it pours they always say.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate Hooker's new avatar. Creepy! F'ing hate spiders! Hate 'em!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

But...but...it's a CUTE spider... I mean, look at those eyes...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Awful horrid thing! Bring back the death kitty!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not mean. Arachnaphobic. Hate the little blighters!

I also hate getting behind in my work because of people that insist upon having your utter and undivided attention even when you'd rather be doing something else and if you tell them so, pitch a hissy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, that reminds me of the conversation we had on spiders a while ago in the member announcements thread. I think I posted a picture of a jumping spider that had odd coloration, so it looked like it had huge eyebrows and was wearing a hat

Hell, even the people who refused to open spider spoilers said jumpers were adorable

Look, it's all dressed up and everything

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic, do not make me release the robot dogs. With BEES in their mouths. So when they bark, they shoot BEES.

And for that montage, hate you, too. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING UP THE BEES!?! THERE'S NOTHING CUTE ABOUT BEES!! FUCKING SCARY BASTARDS

Except eastern cicada killer wasps. They're big and scary when you're a kid, but they're really just teddy bears

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I don't care how non-threatening they are to humans, I'd still run like hell if I saw them. Fucking huge mother-fuckers.
*shudders*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We get them a lot here in the summer. Really cicadas are all they kill, and cicadas are fucking annoying. (You know that annoying noise that rolls around every summer)

You can hold them and everything, they're like little explorers, and they're badass. I personally saw one of those things kill nearly 8 other wasps (the bad kind) before flying off. It was awesome!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah we get those around here, too. The only time they sting is if you handle them too roughly. They'll except a ride on your hand if they get tired carrying a cicada back to their nest. Almost like having a pet bee.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

holy crap. Toxic those are cute.

Now... that being said I hate Roaches, with the exception of the hissing ones you can buy as pets <3

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

OneManga has posted the final chapter in the Full Metal Alchemist series. I will no longer have new FMA manga chapters to look forward to. Godommot.
:(

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Man, I hate bugs, I really do. However, I'll admit a few of those were slightly not so bad.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Ahhh hissing Cockroaches. We had a guy show one to us before we did some experiment with them which I forget what it was. I was the only one that was really willing to let one crawl on me and stuff. Those things were awesome.

And yeah last chapter of FMA, D= It was really good while it lasted though.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

How much trouble does should one person have to go through to have a piece of cake? Let me tell you my worse cake experience to date. You may call this pathetic. I understand, I mean how much angst should anyone have over a piece of cake?

A few days ago, my sister hosted an after prom party for her friends. Now this isn't too big of a deal, even considering that I had to help set up the house for it, while she was out dancing. My mom bought this cake, at my sister's request. A delicious looking Cookies n'Cream Cake. Chocolate cake layers sandwiching golden vanilla cake, with Oreo cookies grounded and mixed into a creamy icing.

I wasn't invited to my sister's after prom party. I was there, since it was at my house. I just wasn't part of the party.

Next day, everyone is cleaning, and we discover that they didn't eat any cake last night. I thought, awesome. All bets are off, I can get a piece. For various reasons, the past two nights we didn't. Not because we forgot, too. Saturday night we couldn't because the whole family wasn't there. It's rude to cut a nice big cake for two or three people that can have it. Last night we couldn't because we went out and had cookies and ice cream stuffed down our throats. No big deal. The cake can sit in the fridge a few days.

Tonight was the perfect night. The table was set for 9 people. Family and guests. We eat. It's nice. Done. My dad asks what's for desert. I tell my dad about the cake. He says to go get it. I do. I'm happy. My little brother sees the still sealed and uncut cake, and brings up a potluck he has tomorrow, saying he doesn't have anything to bring. He asks for the cake. My dad says he can have it.

This made me furious. I spend several minutes arguing with him about the cake. After a bunch of back and forth 'discussion' it's determined that I'm the only person that wants a piece of the cake. Also, my little brother, the one that wants the cake for his potluck made cheap as fuck Pillsbury style strudel.

I get pissed off. I leave the house and walk a mile to the grocery store for the exact same kind of cake, only to discover it's costs twice as much as I'd pay for, and has so many nonsensical chemicals in it, I'm certain it'll could kill a small mammal.

I walk back, still pissed. On my walk I was able to sort of my feelings. I basically asked for something, got it, then had it taken away.

I'm not talking to my dad for a while. I was really looking forward to that cake.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I hate that I can't find a free website hosting that gives me the options I need. Geocities used to do it. But Geocities is gone now.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

How much trouble does should one person have to go through to have a piece of cake? Let me tell you my worse cake experience to date. You may call this pathetic. I understand, I mean how much angst should anyone have over a piece of cake?

STUFF

I'm not talking to my dad for a while. I was really looking forward to that cake.

Fuck not talking to him. I'd make his life miserable, only for the next week, though, or until he understood my anger.

As for your little brother... fuck his pot-luck. Crash it and grab some of the cake.
Like HELL you were the only one that wanted some of that cake.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
... or something like that >.>