Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Or smell.

R

Ryka

I hate that Tom keeps trying to catch Jerry despite the fact that he LIKES him. Not only that, but every chase is a losing battle. He even had eaten him multiple times. And STILL couldn't catch him completely. (Wrap that around your head...)

Why can't Tom just find another mouse?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

We're having a heat wave and the AC in my car does work, and it is not likely to get fixed ever.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Or smell.
Indeed... lots of em, however not all are unpleasant.
Still, I'm not one for clubs though. Had a fairly bad experience in one recently and decided it be best for me to not back in somewhere with the techno music real loud...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate that when it rains here it just adds to the humidity and the heat.

;_;

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I hate that Tom keeps trying to catch Jerry despite the fact that he LIKES him. Not only that, but every chase is a losing battle. He even had eaten him multiple times. And STILL couldn't catch him completely. (Wrap that around your head...)

Why can't Tom just find another mouse?
Tom probably has dependency problems. He goes through a seizure if Jerry isn't around to shove dynamite up his ass every day.

Also sometimes I really hate adrenaline. Sure, the rush feels so awesome, but God damn it, the minute you stop pumping that shit through your veins, the pain and aches you went through hit you all at once. I feel like complete shit.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Tom probably has dependency problems. He goes through a seizure if Jerry isn't around to shove dynamite up his ass every day.

Also sometimes I really hate adrenaline. Sure, the rush feels so awesome, but God damn it, the minute you stop pumping that shit through your veins, the pain and aches you went through hit you all at once. I feel like complete shit.
What the fuck were you doing, fist fighting a gang?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I was fisting your mo- Actually the fist-fighting a gang makes me sound more badass.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So you disagree with people that thought Scott Pilgrim vs The World kicked ass. Got it.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

So you disagree with people that thought Scott Pilgrim vs The World kicked ass. Got it.
I knew I fucked up the wording of that post. Disregard that last one, the movie's awesome and I hate everyone that disliked it.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

EDIT: LOL I FUCKED UP
Well now I don't even know what you hate. I'd say you fucked up, but not just in the way you're thinking.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I hate whatever movie I'm watching now. Don't know it's name. Flatmate just put it on a while ago. It's got mysterious mist rolling in, and trapping people in a store, with various monsters outside. A disaster survival type thing. It's not the concept of the movie that I dislike, but the characters and their reactions to everything annoy me to no end. Also that I've been able to predict just about every sodding thing that's happened. I've been face palming and staring in disbelief the whole way through.