What's new

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

That's about the time I would have gone to the manager of the store.
I'm just sick and tired of fucking idiocy.

Speaking of idiocy, a lot of idiots seem to be driving around my college as of late. I'm about to go postal on the next dumbass mother-fucking cock-sucking anal-blasted monkey-fucker who decides it's a GOOD MOTHER FUCKING IDEA TO BLOCK THE SINGLE FUCKING ROAD THAT RUNS THROUGH MY SCHOOL, HOLDING UP TRAFFIC, JUST BECAUSE THE SHIT-EATING TURDWAFFLE IS WAITING FOR HIS FRIEND, OR WHOEVER THE FUCK THE GIRL WAS, AND HE CAN'T BE ARSED TO WAIT IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT TWO FEET AWAY. WHILE TALKING ON HIS CELL PHONE. POSSIBLY WITH HER. FUCK.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the grocery store.
File a complaint indeed. I personally would have called out the fucking bitch right there. Lazy fucking cunt should do her god damned job. You know what? Fire her and hire me for fucks sakes? How come I see all these fucking asshole dumbasses working in various stores not doing a fucking thing that they're supposed to... yet I can't even get fucking hire.

I mean for fuck sakes people look at my fucking resume, you know I'm pretty fucking dedicated to my damn task, so why won't you hire me over that stupid fucking little bitch who picks her nose in the back fucking corner cause she just wants money but not to do actual fucking work. GAH!

Seriously, I see one more person just fucking off and leaving their co-workers to leave a line of people to deal with alone, I will hunt them down and beat them to within an inch of their life with their own fucking merchandise and smash their face against the counter, then later visit them in the hospital and read them tales of all the horrible things I'll do to them once they've recovered long enough to survive loosing more blood and having some bones permanently removed.

Fuck...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, lots to comment on.

As for my friend, yeah, I basically decided to myself that I wasn't going to apologize for being tired, because, well, I can't f'ing help it. We're carrying on for the time being like things are fine, so it'll either blow over or blow up. I've gotten to the point now where I also refuse to feel bad because I have a freaking social life (admittedly, not much of one, but I'll bet dollars to donuts I get out of the house more than she does) and other outlets that I like to concentrate on. Granted, yes, I do need to give her some of my attention, but it's gotten to the point where I do the best that I can with her and carry on with the other stuff in the meantime.

OWFUCK! I hate when I get a cuticle caught on something and it damn near rips out down to the base of my nail. Goddamit that hurts! At least it's not bleeding.

Not sure what complaining would've gotten ya, Princess, but might have been good to say something to the manager, or at least made a comment to the other girl that was waiting on you. Might've been time for the woman's break, but that's still no excuse for her to ignore you.

Kus, that's when you lean on your horn and make him get the hell out of the way. Or at least interrupt his conversation. Kind of like how I make it a point to flush whenever I hear someone in the bathrooms at work on their phones.

And Sin, they probably don't want to hire you because they're afraid you'll figure out that you're too smart for the job and leave. I take it any sort of job hunting isn't going well?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No my job hunting isn't going well, and my EI claim was rejected.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That sucks. EI is the equivalent to our unemployment compensation, I take it? And I'm guessing you're probably overqualified for anything that you apply for. Job market sucks. Although I'm expecting to be joining the gainfully unemployed, though I've been expecting that for the past two years now, given the way my company's been going.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... well if this keeps up it's back into the army in time to ship off to Africa.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

but... you left once, your not supposed to leave again... you will make nunu sad...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes well, it's what I'm good at and if I can't find another job in the meantime I'll have to simply for financial reasons.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

can't you take a position that doesn't involve getting shot at?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering medics and chaplains who are considered noncombatants get shot at regularly I doubt it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, like Ronny said, in deployment non-combatant doesn't always mean anything. Not always.

But Infantry was where I belonged.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I was going to make a comment about you re-enlisting, but figured it would be in poor taste to do so. Since you brought it up, though...

Nah, still not going to say anything. Here's hoping you don't have to. Could always send the spouse out into the work-force and lay at home in wife-beaters, watching trashy talk shows and soaps, drinking beer all day...

Somehow I think that'd get your ass beat, though. *grins* I'd say, too, when in doubt there's always retail, but somehow I think you'd wind up snapping and putting a customer down and while that would probably be hilarous, prison is not the way to go.

Meh, don't mind me. I'm just babbling and attempting to get a chuckle out of ya. Here's hoping that works at least.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well ye did get a small chuckle out of me so thank ye.

However, the spouse already is out in the workforce trying to make ends meet while I scramble for a job, and not even retail jobs are taking me.

Oh well I guess.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

We are getting more snow... and even more is going to happen tomorrow/Monday.

And one of those days where you wake up with a headache x.x

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I hate people who are never there for you, and downright ignore you if you're having a bad day, but expect you to lavish them in sympathy when they want it.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate people who are never there for you, and downright ignore you if you're having a bad day, but expect you to lavish them in sympathy when they want it.
Amen, Brother! They expect you to be considerate of their feelings yet they never consider your own! Its absolute B.S.

Last edited:

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

I really hate this motion sensor bullcrap. Fuck the kinect and Playstation move shit. And the wii, though I only play that for virtual console... and smash bros!

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All three were beat by the Playstation 2... It had the PSEye (Camera) and the motion sensing controllers...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate my current dry spell and lack of hentai games.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ye did get a small chuckle out of me so thank ye.

However, the spouse already is out in the workforce trying to make ends meet while I scramble for a job, and not even retail jobs are taking me.

Oh well I guess.
Glad to be of service in that small way at least. And yeah, it's rough. My friend's been looking for a couple years now, though she's trying to avoid food service and retail, which makes it very difficult. And then there's that whole "overqualified for the position thing." Having been there, I can feel your pain and all I can do is wish you the best of luck.

On what I need to vent on is I hate how my job gives me the past two Sunday's off and yet tomorrow (today, actually), because I *want* the day off, they have me working a full day shift, 11:30-8:30. It's freaking Superbowl Sunday and we're a bookstore. We are going to be *so* dead, it's not even funny and it's cutting into my gametime, dammit. Two Sunday's off. Why change the pattern *now*? I hate my bosses so much sometimes.

I swear, I'm bringing in my NERF shotgun. "Why are you here? PWOMP! Get out!" And it's a f'ing SKELETON crew tomorrow, too. It's me, a cashier, a cafe person, and one supervisor. Now, there's a good chance we'll probably have one other person (likely a keyholder or supervisor, because their breaks *have* to be covered by the same level of person) but sweet jesus, really? Really? Why even be open? If I weren't so good-aligned, I'd call in sick. The one good thing I have going for me is it is one of the supervisors I *like* to work with, so that'll be good, and if we are dead, there's a good chance she'll have us out of the store by 8:01 instead of any later.

At least I have the next day off and I get tailgate food. Mmmm.