What's new

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Dude the final mission for Mass Effect 2 was fuckin intense. i did not lose anybody thankfully. However, the final big guy you face is kind of disappointing to say the least..he went down like a bitch =/
Yeah, and the way you lose people seem to be absolutely random - I had all loyalty missions accomplished, and still I lost somebody. The crew member I had a relationship with, even. What the fuck?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, and the way you lose people seem to be absolutely random - I had all loyalty missions accomplished, and still I lost somebody. The crew member I had a relationship with, even. What the fuck?
There's a fairly specific method in which you must choose people. Choose the wrong person to lead the second team and the engineer going through the pipes will die... that sorta thing.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I lost Thane, because I chose him for the pipes, and Subject Zero because she was the only non-loyal one (and had her with me at the final). Also, I must say, when the human-reaper popped back up after falling, that's the first time in a long time I had a true "oh shi-!" moment caused by a video game, and I was even expecting it!

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate that I piss people off easily.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I hate being blue. Especially when I don't know why.
That feeling really sucks. I think the crap weather of this winter is really making it more common then ususal.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Could be, I dunno.

Not trying to be emo, sorry heh.
Eh, everybody should be allowed to get it out every once in awhile. Go for it, as long as you aren't going to be calling any of us at 2AM for a week straight to whine about a paint fleck missing from your front door ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i'd be ok with that.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Only cause yer lonely Toxic.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well...if were talking lonely...I'd like the call too...*cough*

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate getting yelled at just because someone's having a bad day due to other people/things. Thankfully, at least when it's not local, I can just hang up.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate when I'm the person yelling at people for no good reason. AGH. I had two bad days last week where i was snappy at everyone, but jebas Chrispies I'm not going to be like that this week.

Also, I hate that yesterday is over.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate it when my eyes haven't adjusted to a darkroom and i slam my foot into something..I jammed my big toe pretty painfully against the hard edge of the couch.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate that I'm missing DnD tonight ;_; I hate having Rounds on Monday

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I hate how it's hard to FIND a DnD night around here, though I've heard interest is picking up and moving away from Shadowrun again.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Go to your local game shop and post up a flier or something. That might help

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Go to your local game shop and post up a flier or something. That might help
I do not have the needed supplies (or really the will/patience) to host one at my house.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I do not have the need supplies (or really the will/patience) to host one at my house.
Post up that you're looking for one. Not necessarily that you'll host one. The response you get may surprise you.