What's new

Re: Hate Thread

Damn. That would have worked really well on the Wii, which is why I imagine they swapped from PS to Wii for it.

The awkwardness of the controls is... one of the reasons... I can't really play Fatal Frame II.

The snow just caught up with me here too. It looks like a winter wonderland outside. What I wouldn't give for some hot cocoa and a snuggle...

I actually like snow...

I need snow. It's too cold out to have no snow right now. I can deal with it if there's snow, but without the snow, I can't rationalize putting on my winter clothes.

light hail and 25-30 mph winds.

....I must kill.

Last night as I got ready for bed, using the toilet, a large spider fell from the ceiling and landed on me :eek:

Last night as I got ready for bed, using the toilet, a large spider fell from the ceiling and landed on me :eek:

Was it cute?

I hate getting called at the last minutes to say "Oh btw, no work tonight"

I hate cowards who use roadside bombs.

I'm getting just a little fed up of both my flat mates walking around shivering and complaining that it's cold, whilst I walk along beside them being the only one with the sense to have put a coat on. They do it in the rain too. They'll run around getting wet, and then make a show of how wet they got. Again I'll be the one perfectly dry hanging up my coat and sighing. It's not exactly advanced technology or anything. Silliness.

Coats people. Coats. They keep you warm and dry.

I am capable of dodging not only rain, but the cold as well.

I am capable of dodging not only rain, but the cold as well.

Aren't you a super/pirate/robot/ninja with a towering pile of hats however? That's easy.

:(

Back