What's new

Darkboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

For coldness I recommend pacing around and thinking to yourself angrily preferably with moderate arm movement.(not flailing them wildly)

You get hot pretty fast!

*This post not responsible for your peers assuming you're insane

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't hate snow, though I can't say I really like it either. It's really just the stores already having decorations and what not that drives me insane. Also it's moose both singular and plural.
Oh, I know. I was just screwing around because I was tired.

I hate looking at the schedule and realizing that I have Sunday off, except for the two fucking hours I have to go in to for the stupid ass store meeting about holiday sales and other assorted crap. Fucks up my Geist game, fucks up my weekend off and just fucks up my mood in general.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I know. I was just screwing around because I was tired.

I hate looking at the schedule and realizing that I have Sunday off, except for the two fucking hours I have to go in to for the stupid ass store meeting about holiday sales and other assorted crap. Fucks up my Geist game, fucks up my weekend off and just fucks up my mood in general.
Ugh, I know what you mean. You go in just to talk about things you already knew or already figured out, and it's a complete waste of two hours. If it's anything like my last few jobs it'll probably run longer or start late making you stay past those two hours they said it would take.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My boss has told me I may, or may not be going into work tonight. I have to leave home in... a little less than an hour to get to work on time.

I hate that they wait until the lat minute to tell me something. I wish i could just get a call one way or the other so i can stop being in this land of limbo.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate brainfarts. I know what I want to do for somethings but I can't think it up or find my self seizing up unable to get things done. DX

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Forecast tomorrow: Snow. Are you shitting me, Nature? It's the first week of November! C'mon!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Forecast tomorrow: Snow. Are you shitting me, Nature? It's the first week of November! C'mon!
We had snow on Halloween, just a few hours north of here got snow a few weeks earlier.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate brainfarts. I know what I want to do for somethings but I can't think it up or find my self seizing up unable to get things done. DX
Same. D: *Pats and gives a muffin.*

Sometimes having Repetitive Spontaneous Intrusive Brainfart Syndrome is annoying. I think it helps to bounce ideas back and forth, if you wanna talk about it. X3

Looking forward to the awry weather of ol' Blighty. I don't mind Winter, at least I don't have to worry about the heat. Just the friggin' army of fleas I keep killing off won't go away. Doesn't help feeling so low today.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Yeah, light flurries here tommrow as well. Really cold rain today and alot of wind... made getting to class... fun x.x

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Same. D: *Pats and gives a muffin.*

Sometimes having Repetitive Spontaneous Intrusive Brainfart Syndrome is annoying. I think it helps to bounce ideas back and forth, if you wanna talk about it. X3

Looking forward to the awry weather of ol' Blighty. I don't mind Winter, at least I don't have to worry about the heat. Just the friggin' army of fleas I keep killing off won't go away. Doesn't help feeling so low today.
All I've been getting in the shit hole that is Wales is rain, rain, rain followed by more rain. I'd kill for some snow, though I'd imagine it would make my cough worse.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be frank, over the last few weeks we've received the same, either dull, cloudy days that could make the stereotypical optimist of any four-man team chronically pessimistic or which much the same effect, but at least something nice to listen to when it's right.

Snow... ehh... a few flakes of snow here and there causes the already abysmal standard of driving to drop and flat-line with traffic jams abound. Mixed blessing I think, when I get to make snowmen.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Are you freaking kidding me?

Also, I had the lovely job of checking all 13 copies of his biography book thingie in our store because, apparently, there have been misprints and pages are missing. So I had to thumb through it to make sure they were there and, if not, pull the thing off the shelf. Unfortunately, not a one was misprinted. And that kid says "frigging" a lot. For a kid. It's disturbing.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Scary...

Anyways, I hate that I've become much more susceptible to the bad effects of alcohol...

I swear to god I would've been fine if it hadn't been for the absinth... And maybe the cognac. And the gin.
nvm.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Absinthe fucks ye up... I spent almost half an hour trying to get from bed to toilet, vomit, then toilet to bed... in a hotel room.

Meanwhile my warrant took 10 minutes to get in through the front door... and they was automatic.

It fucks ye up!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Are you freaking kidding me?

Also, I had the lovely job of checking all 13 copies of his biography book thingie in our store because, apparently, there have been misprints and pages are missing. So I had to thumb through it to make sure they were there and, if not, pull the thing off the shelf. Unfortunately, not a one was misprinted. And that kid says "frigging" a lot. For a kid. It's disturbing.
I had a dream, more like nightmare last night, where he was slated to play Edward in the next Twilight movie... Why I was dreaming about that I have no idea, but still...

Also, one thing I hate, the time peroid when my hair is long enough to get messy, but too short fot really comb it in any manner that works. Fortunately my hair grows fast.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I hate my ISP. Down for nearly a week because of "Server upgrades." WTF??

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate Nintendo for doing this.

Fatal Frame 4 for the Nintendo Wii has been canceled

Fucking drop dead Nintendo. Which ever one of you fuckers made this decision, go to hell. I hope you get ass raped with sandpaper condoms by the minions of Satan for eternity.