What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
That was seriously helpful. I've almost got Reimi working, but there seems to be one more problem. When I load the game up it acts weird.

Like, it'll start with a black screen, then I'll resize it and the main menu will pop up.
I click start, nothing happens, I resize, stat screen appears.
Click a dialogue option, nothing happens, resize, dialogue progresses.
I'll start the fight and I'll hear it working normally, but I won't see Reimi move or fight unless I resize.

I'm pretty sure the game mechanics and audio are still working fine, but for some reason the visuals don't update unless I resize the screen.

I'm currently using a VM on my Mac, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it's kind of impossible to play it in this state. Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Edit: Just tried it with a non JSK swf file and I had the same problem. I think there's a problem with the way I'm using Flash Projector.
Try using the Macintosh version of the flash projector outside of your VM. Scroll down the Adobe downloads page further to the Mac section. It's the third one down.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Try using the Macintosh version of the flash projector outside of your VM. Scroll down the Adobe downloads page further to the Mac section. It's the third one down.
Haha, it's funny you say that, just tried the Mac version and it works so well, it makes me wonder why I spent 3 hours trying to figure this problem out. Haha.

All in all, only minor issues with the Mac version, little bit of slow down on the higher graphics but optimal speed on low quality. My mac's not very powerful anyways, so I wasn't expecting much. I'm just glad it runs. Thanks for the help Delexicus, if I could like that first reply twice I would. You'll just have to settle for me liking your second reply I guess!

asucok

Reputation score
What exactly is the difference between Flash and Air version? And could anyone help me get the endings in MGB? Can''t get past rape ending...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly is the difference between Flash and Air version? And could anyone help me get the endings in MGB? Can''t get past rape ending...
Flash starts to lag (JSK games well known problem) after you play it for a while, while AIR version doesn't.

After you unlock mode 2-1 and 2-2, those routes lead into other endings.

Love Ending: No rape or molest at all (Do not let her molest you either).
Tool Ending: Lose the final fight (without any H done, (?) needs confirmation).
Lewd Ending: No idea, unlocked it randomly.
Rape (Preggers) Ending: Same as regular Rape ending, just unload your babybatter mercilessly inside her and choose the dialogues related to making her pregnant.

Last edited:

asucok

Reputation score
Flash starts to lag (JSK games well known problem) after you play it for a while, while AIR version doesn't.

After you unlock mode 2-1 and 2-2, those routes lead into other endings.

Love Ending: No rape or molest at all (Do not let her molest you either).
Tool Ending: Lose the final fight (without any H done, (?) needs confirmation).
Lewd Ending: No idea, unlocked it randomly.
Rape (Preggers) Ending: Same as regular Rape ending, just unload your babybatter mercilessly inside her and choose the dialogues related to making her pregnant.
Ah I see... Gonna try it soon

Donocad

Reputation score
Hi all.

I've been mostly lurking in the background for a good chunk of this, but I've been whittling away at getting Karen (and some others) translated and proofread to the best of my abilities.

Right now, I've only really managed to clean up the intro for the Lovers Ending for Karen, as well as some proofreading in the main file, but I'm hoping to get more done soon. With any luck, I can figure out how to make the script flow without the translation sounding like something from an early 90's Squeenix game.

As it were, here's the incomplete script of the Love Ending, done mostly because I can visualize the writing flow better like this. It currently only covers the intro, but I'm hoping to have the sex scenes and the outro in there soon.

On that note, how does one work the parser? I've just downloaded it, but I've no idea where the instructions for it are.

(It may be a wise idea to open the txt file in notepad++, tbh, just because I've also thrown in the original japanese lines as a reference)

I may cover the other endings after finishing work on the Love ending, but for now I'm mostly focused on making sure the translations are in the sub file.
Don't worry, I didn't forget your translation. Very soon, I will upload Karen's txt zip.

Bernaregna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys may I ask you a question? I've been looking at this thread today, I returned to the JSK Games after a while, my last game was a partially translated Shoplift Girl Game. I noticed more of them came out and you are doing a great job in translating them. My question is, where can I find the partial translations? Because honestly I'm confused by this thread and I can't find them. I also tried the Delta Patch for MGB but it won't work, any help with this would be greatly apprecciated.
PS: Many thanks to Icevail for his efforts with this huge work, I would like to know Japanese too.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hey guys may I ask you a question? I've been looking at this thread today, I returned to the JSK Games after a while, my last game was a partially translated Shoplift Girl Game. I noticed more of them came out and you are doing a great job in translating them. My question is, where can I find the partial translations? Because honestly I'm confused by this thread and I can't find them. I also tried the Delta Patch for MGB but it won't work, any help with this would be greatly apprecciated.
PS: Many thanks to Icevail for his efforts with this huge work, I would like to know Japanese too.
Check out the first page of the main JSK thread. Specifically the Guide section. Myself and quite a few other forum members have been working on making the guide as comprehensive as possible. You should be able to find the newest released translations in there too.

Also, guide is linked to in my signature.

Bernaregna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, I'm following the guide in the first post of the main thread, but was hoping more for a translation of the dialogues just to understand what is going on instead of just following the guide to reach the endings. I can't seem to find partial translations in english of the plot, just of the UI in the document.
Yes. I'm using the base game's files.
May I ask you help with the delta patch? Bacause I can't figure how to make it work, it gives error.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
OK, I'm following the guide in the first post of the main thread, but was hoping more for a translation of the dialogues just to understand what is going on instead of just following the guide to reach the endings. I can't seem to find partial translations in english of the plot, just of the UI in the document.

May I ask you help with the delta patch? Bacause I can't figure how to make it work, it gives error.
MGB plot in a nutshell:

Basically, Mai is going to blast/nuke/vaporize the fuck out of all major cities, unless people hand over all known lolicons to her peacefully for extermination.

In Mai's world, the lolicons are lethal and merciless murder bots from the outer space, in which Mai's world is in war with, lolicons either masquerade as regular people or outright go on murderous rampage on plain sight, while in ours.. You know, mere sick bastards.

She was sent to earth to eradicate the lolicon threat in this realm, and blindly follows that mission.

Until MC steps in to stop her, either through raw violence or words.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Did you look in the Downloads section of the guide? You can find the translated version of the game there.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Icevail would it help to make a glosary of the moaning sounds compiled so we can just copy, paste and replace whatever needs fixing every once in a while?

And to all the people helping contribute to the Karen translation: Thank you so much! I'll be freer soon so I can start filling in the bigger gaps over time.
You guys really gonna negative react like a year after this post? Seriously?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
But back to the upcoming demonlordette game, I'll make a partial for it as soon as it releases, I'll try to 'cover as much ground' as I can before technical know how stops me from going any further, if someone wants to pick up where I leave it, they are more than welcome to do so.

And now off topic, I'll be hitting up GE3 once it releases on 8th (on PC) for those also interested in the game, so please do excuse me if I won't reply back on few days as I have bad tendency to shut myself from rest of the world while I am playing games, if you want to play with me, you can find me on steam with little detective work.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
But back to the upcoming demonlordette game, I'll make a partial for it as soon as it releases, I'll try to 'cover as much ground' as I can before technical know how stops me from going any further, if someone wants to pick up where I leave it, they are more than welcome to do so.

And now off topic, I'll be hitting up GE3 once it releases on 8th (on PC) for those also interested in the game, so please do excuse me if I won't reply back on few days as I have bad tendency to shut myself from rest of the world while I am playing games, if you want to play with me, you can find me on steam with little detective work.
I know the feeling of losing yourself in a game all too well. Astroneer hit v1.0 today and it is seriously tempting me.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Too be fair it was an awful idea.
I personally thought it was a decent idea. Any repository of common or repeated Japanese phrases, that is then translated, has quite a bit of value for translation projects. Now that I'm helping to setup a repository of JSK games, translation tools, and extracted japanese and english game .txt files, I'd be interested in hosting such a compilation in the translators section.

EDIT 1: Another thing to consider is that Japanese Onomatopoeia e.g. moaning and other noises, can and regularly does confuse machine translation attempts.

Last edited: