What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
You know what, I am just going to send you the data in PM and you can go through it yourself whenever you feel like it, to see if it can be used or not. 🥺
Evercrow sends a a big fat thank you♥ your way Icevail. He says it will save him a lot of work.

D

Deleted member 376541

So I finished my first release candidate for the SAR. I've applied it to the raw Maki files, and the games .as files. It works correctly without scrambling any important bits in the games .as files. That's always a plus. I'll upload a copy of Maki SAR RC1 here. In the future I'll simply upload them to the MEGA repository. I'll try using the SAR on the game .swf files next.

EDIT 1: I spoke too soon. It looks like the .as did get scrambled a bit. I'll have to see if it's something I can fix easily.

If anyone would like to have the SFX in a different format or spelling, please check out the we made in the Translators Corner. Make an edit or suggestion in the and I'll see if I can work it into the SAR. Also let me know if I missed any SFX. That would be very helpful as well.

I'll be releasing the SAR in the JSK Tools Repository once I've had some time to incorporate your input.
I'm gonna have to thank you or whoever made this for the release of this standard SFX. I find this rather useful for both Vocabulary and translation wise.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm gonna have to thank you or whoever made this for the release of this standard SFX. I find this rather useful for both Vocabulary and translation wise.
That was a collaboration between myself and QueenCompost. I filled it out for the most part and QueenCompost let me know when something did not fit manga standards. I'm glad you are finding it useful.

Now onto a different matter. I've just finished a batch script, refereed to as the JSK Codec, that allows you to easily compress/ decompress/ make/ and apply patches to JSK games. This was done primarily to help one of our shape translators who has a very slow upload bandwidth of 70kb/s. It allows him to take the the base Japanese version, compare it to the shapes modified version he created, and make a patch file that is in the KB size range.

It will be helpful to other users and translators because of the decompress and compress function specifically. The SAR only works on decompressed flash files, and extracted .as files. The procedure to decompress flash is not exactly a double click operation. So I decided to make a simple menu driven script to help with these commands. Here are some screen shots of it in operation.

I attempted to make the Codec as painless to use as possible. It will auto generate the game and patch folders as they are needed. The game folders will always be created in a sub folder of where the codec files are placed. It will also give helpful messages about what operations should be done first. I have a few more ideas on messages to add. But functionally, the codec is complete. Unfortunately the disassemble and assembler functions only work on EXE files and not SWFs.

The JSK CODEC can be found in the Translation and Modding section of the JSK Repository. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for the JSK CODEC.

Last edited:

alancapone

Reputation score
Well, is finally done...for the most part.

There are technically some untranslated bits left in the main text files, but it would appear that they aren't utilized. I haven't tried too extensively, but from my experience I haven't noticed any untranslated lines while playing the game.

I've also done some revisions to Icevail's translations (mostly just grammar/syntax errors), but I haven't proofread everything. To be honest, I've kinda lost the motivation to check for everything in this game. So if you notice something weird or untranslated, I apologize.

Other than the main text files, however, I can say with much more certainty that every sex scene in the game is fully translated now. There probably are a few weird sounding bits, but I tried my best to make it sound smooth yet appropriate in the current setting of the game.

As for what's next, I'm not quite sure if I want to do Great Demon Lord or Caring for a Moody Niece, but I'll figure it out soon enough I'm sure.

Til next time.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score

There are technically some untranslated bits left in the main text files, but it would appear that they aren't utilized. I haven't tried too extensively, but from my experience I haven't noticed any untranslated lines while playing the game.

I've also done some revisions to Icevail's translations (mostly just grammar/syntax errors), but I haven't proofread everything. To be honest, I've kinda lost the motivation to check for everything in this game. So if you notice something weird or untranslated, I apologize.

Other than the main text files, however, I can say with much more certainty that every sex scene in the game is fully translated now. There probably are a few weird sounding bits, but I tried my best to make it sound smooth yet appropriate in the current setting of the game.

As for what's next, I'm not quite sure if I want to do Great Demon Lord or Caring for a Moody Niece, but I'll figure it out soon enough I'm sure.

Til next time.
Great Demon Lord plz

D

Deleted member 376541

Til next time.
If I find any JP text still left in the translation I'll let you know as I scan through the game with JPEXS.
Also, thanks to you and others for said translation.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 376541

So, I see status on "Karen, Daughter of a Martial Arts Plutocrat" has been halted. Is this still the case?

I'll work on further translating the partiallly translated game from what I currently have.
I believe it was halted because of the absurd amount of copy pasted machine translations according to OP

TheForsakenSock

Reputation score
Is it normal that i am unable to download the main Irene.swf by any means possible ?
I require assistance ._.

nittap

Reputation score
Is it normal that i am unable to download the main Irene.swf by any means possible ?
I require assistance ._.
It's not just on your end, I also get an error when I tried just now. Anyway I made you a mirror which I think is the latest version

Delexicus

Reputation score
It's not just on your end, I also get an error when I tried just now. Anyway I made you a mirror which I think is the latest version
That is strange. I'll re-upload Alancopone's version of Irene to the MEGA repository.