What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has there been any progress on magical girl buster?

Delexicus

Reputation score
has there been any progress on magical girl buster?
It's very close to completion. I'm currently translating and touching up the interface, menus, And GUI. My efforts have been severely hampered as of late due to a house I'm currently renovating. This last weekend was completely taken up with gutting the attic.

I'll have to spend my next weekend clearing out the destruction debris. Needless to say, my translation work will be severely hampered until renovations are done.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn that looks tough, thanks for your efforts though.

you should do the translations at your own pace, i know the end result will be great (y)

Dreyperro

Reputation score
It's very close to completion. I'm currently translating and touching up the interface, menus, And GUI. My efforts have been severely hampered as of late due to a house I'm currently renovating. This last weekend was completely taken up with gutting the attic.
Really cool to hear that work is ongoing. You're my hero Delexicus.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Update on Orekko Remake (Partial) status;
Translated bits;

- Battle UI
- Main title/menu (move cursor above the moonrunes to see translation on Gallery scene selection)
- Player choices
- Stats / Skill learn window
- Ending dialogues (Before and after H scenes, not during.)

Partial bits;

- Victory / Defeat dialogues
- Satsuki's responses to player choices

Moonrunes / Untouched;

- All lewd scene dialogue, aside some minor parts at love ending (Sorry, too much for me to handle as usual)
- Satsuki's mid combat chat ( skill use related speech bubbles).
- Lewd scene UI (Insert / slow / fast, etc)

I will upload the translation on Mega at some point and give our T-Pals the links to it.

[--NOTE--]
The game version is the initial version of the game, if it has been updated since release by JSK, this translation does not have those fixes implemented.

I apologize in advance for any typos I might have made, I've been working on this while in slight fever, flu and limited time at hands.

[--UPLOADED TO MEGA--]

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Update on Orekko Remake (Partial) status;
Translated bits;

- Battle UI
- Main title/menu (move cursor above the moonrunes to see translation on Gallery scene selection)
- Player choices
- Stats / Skill learn window
- Ending dialogues (Before and after H scenes, not during.)

Partial bits;

- Victory / Defeat dialogues
- Satsuki's responses to player choices

Moonrunes / Untouched;

- All lewd scene dialogue, aside some minor parts at love ending (Sorry, too much for me to handle as usual)
- Satsuki's mid combat chat ( skill use related speech bubbles).
- Lewd scene UI (Insert / slow / fast, etc)

I will upload the translation on Mega at some point and give our T-Pals the links to it.

[--NOTE--]
The game version is the initial version of the game, if it has been updated since release by JSK, this translation does not have those fixes implemented.

I apologize in advance for any typos I might have made, I've been working on this while in slight fever, flu and limited time at hands.

[--UPLOADED TO MEGA--]
Where can I find it?
It's not in Delexicus's mega pack thing.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Just an fyi. It will be a few hours before I'm back at my computer. I'm on a roll tearing this attic apart.

All old knee walls removed.

My de-nailing station. The pile of studs to the left of the chair are nail free.

I have to say, typing on your phone with rubber coated work gloves is tougher than you'd think.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Just an fyi. It will be a few hours before I'm back at my computer. I'm on a roll tearing this attic apart.
I have to say, typing on your phone with rubber coated work gloves is tougher than you'd think.
All within keikaku, I send the link to Aesthetic as well shortly after our chat.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Many thanks. Are people still working on the speech bubbles for Renas?

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
Thanks for the hard work. Would I be able to get a copy of the link too if it's already uploaded?

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
I've uncensored Icevails partial translation of Satsuki and uploaded it to the repository for those who may want it. It's in the same folder with the censored version.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I've uncensored Icevails partial translation of Satsuki and uploaded it to the repository for those who may want it. It's in the same folder with the censored version.
Thank you. It slipped my mind to check if it was censored.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, I worked with one mid H scene chat bubble talk and this is how one scene ended up being as.
The original line was her saying she might get pregnant today if protag creampies her, but since the line repeats few times over
on several occasions, I decided to try spicing it up with alternative lines implying the same thing, to give it slight more variation,
the scene in question triggers after using skill 'Absolution' (if you use my partial translation) when her DAMAGE indicator is
flashing and proceed to doggy style her in love route, I also added similar changes to S & Lewd route, I haven't yet touched
the Rape route dialogue in this scene, but all 3 are not even remotely close to being finished and typo checked.

Let me know if this sort of localization / adaptation is welcome or unnecessary addition, if its not ok, then I'll stick with
direct, non adaptive writing while I translate the lines in future.

(Still bedridden, not much else to do while laying on the bed 😷, ball and chain won't mind either since there's
nothing else I can kill time with right now.)

--NOTE--
These parts haven't been included with the one within Delexicus' repository version as I just finished up with those.

Attachments

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Welp, I worked with one mid H scene chat bubble talk and this is how one scene ended up being as.
The original line was her saying she might get pregnant today if protag creampies her, but since the line repeats few times over
on several occasions, I decided to try spicing it up with alternative lines implying the same thing, to give it slight more variation,
the scene in question triggers after using skill 'Absolution' (if you use my partial translation) when her DAMAGE indicator is
flashing and proceed to doggy style her in love route, I also added similar changes to S & Lewd route, I haven't yet touched
the Rape route dialogue in this scene, but all 3 are not even remotely close to being finished and typo checked.

Let me know if this sort of localization / adaptation is welcome or unnecessary addition, if its not ok, then I'll stick with
direct, non adaptive writing while I translate the lines in future.

(Still bedridden, not much else to do while laying on the bed 😷, ball and chain won't mind either since there's
nothing else I can kill time with right now.)

--NOTE--
These parts haven't been included with the one within Delexicus' repository version as I just finished up with those.
Sounds perfect, almost like Overthrow The Demon Queen. There were tons of different lines with variants in that one. Still remains my favorite. It's cool you're getting more comfortable with the more intimate lines. When you did Reimi I knew you'd keep growing from good to great. Think you'll give Renas another shot when you're done with this?