What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
Thanks for the suggestions. I thought co-op would reflect their state of cooperating pretty good (or rather the player character cooperating with demon Miyui since he's no longer possessed).

Enslaved is a little bit problematic because of the size, and also because it can easily be confused with the rape/slave ending.

I kind of like the 'lost' idea... well, 'Lost End' could be misinterpreted, too, but I think it's still good.
I did not realize that the player character was not possessed in the Co-Fallen End. That changes the context a bit. FUSED was used in the last Demon Hunter game. I think it fits the Co-Fallen end as well.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@Delexicus

The demon possessed Miyui after MC weakened her, and left MC to die, (literally, the demon expected MC's mind to melt like butter as result of the possession), MC wanted to free Miyui from the demon's possession, but fails to do it, the demon is surprised of the dedication/strength of MC to save Miyui from its grasps and decides to spare MC's life, to get MC to obey him, the demon promises that Miyui will be MC's sexual partner as long as MC obeys it, abusing MC's feelings of love against him to gain his loyalty.

You know how it goes, some people will go against the entire world if it means they can stay with the one they love.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@serge_wasabi

Love end = Don't do anything lewd to Miyui or let her do anything lewd to you and win all the way to the end.
Co-fallen end = Rape her when the demon has you possessed, but refuse to do it when it possesses Miyui, then lose the final fight.
Rape end = Should be the easiest route, just rape Miyui and be dick about it.
Lewd End = This one I can't remember how to pull off, I think it was the same as Co-fallen end, but win at the end?

Delexicus

Reputation score
does anyone have a guide for Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~?
@Icevail

Thanks for the explanation of the Co-fallen end. I was way off on what I thought that ending was. I still have to say I don't think that COOPERATE is a good fit though. The Main character and Miyui aren't so much cooperating as she's taking advantage of his despair. Too bad DESPAIR is too long of a word. That would work as well.

@serge_wasabi

You'll probably have better luck asking in the General JSK Thread instead of the Translation JSK Thread.

EDIT 1: I had an idea. What about BOND. It would have a double meaning in that you are bonded to the demon by your agreement, as well as his emotional bond with Miyui.

Last edited:

flurki

Reputation score
EDIT 1: I had an idea. What about BOND. It would have a double meaning in that you are bonded to the demon by your agreement, as well as his emotional bond with Miyui.
Sold! Does not indicate that Miyui is still possessed, but I think it will work very well. Thanks :)

Sergaku

Reputation score
So what games are fully translated and I was wondering what the state of translations are

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Sergaku

You should check out the the General JSK Thread. The first post answers most of your questions.

@flurki

I'm glad to help. I've always enjoyed wordplay as well as looking for alternative and unique ways of saying things.

Last edited:

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, just bumping to mention that the crowdsourced translation for Karen is 80% done and all it needs is that final stretch before I can start editing it and cleaning it up and potentially putting it in the game myself or asking for someone's help to do it.

Thank you so much for the help guys, I really appreciate it.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
wait so how many people are working on ? flurki delexicus and icevail are right? last i check on page 5 in the month of September flurki was going release his 1st ver of the game translated but had issues on it so he could not do it?

honestly its been a while since i last check so how is the games translation so far?

Delexicus

Reputation score
wait so how many people are working on ? flurki delexicus and icevail are right? last i check on page 5 in the month of September flurki was going release his 1st ver of the game translated but had issues on it so he could not do it?

honestly its been a while since i last check so how is the games translation so far?
@kingkeve

My work is more on the uncensoring side of things. I've only helped with a bit of English naturalisation. I'm not aware of Icevail, but I know Flurki said he hails from Germany and said English is his second language.

EDIT 1:

Also, Icevail is mainly working on Irene while Flurki is doing Miyui.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@kingkeve

I gave a hand to Flurki in his translation, to speed up the whole process.

is pretty much translated from the story aspect, I haven't touched some of the mid sex dialogue due to the fact that I don't know how to write proper smut, you can get the most recent translated version , it is censored, since I lack the know-how to do that part, if someone wants to remove the mosaics, they are free to do so, the usual 'yada-yada-yada' do as you please 'blah-blah-blah' in regards of what you do with it.

Its not perfect, but it gets the job done.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Icevail

Thanks for the updated translation Icevail. I'll start putting the translated shapes in after my work shift.

EDIT 1: The button text placement on V17 Irene was bugging me so I made an attempt to align and justify them. Three buttons done so far, Change, Service, and Sex.

Here are my .

EDIT 2: Aligned Top Page buttons

EDIT 3: Aligned Options Panel buttons and text

EDIT 4: Aligned Arrow Key Text

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@kingkeve

I gave a hand to Flurki in his translation, to speed up the whole process.

is pretty much translated from the story aspect, I haven't touched some of the mid sex dialogue due to the fact that I don't know how to write proper smut, you can get the most recent translated version , it is censored, since I lack the know-how to do that part, if someone wants to remove the mosaics, they are free to do so, the usual 'yada-yada-yada' do as you please 'blah-blah-blah' in regards of what you do with it.

Its not perfect, but it gets the job done.
ah good to know then well heres to hoping to see the miyui game have a translated version some time soon even if not fully done but good luck translating any other games jsk makes ( and with helping flurki)

Delexicus

Reputation score
I finished importing the translated shapes, fixing up text alignment, and removing mosaic censors. I've uploaded the uncensored version of Icevail's V17 translation of Princess Irene Interrogation to Mega and posted a link in the main JSK thread.

rightslice

Lurker
Reputation score
Been lurking this thread for a good while; just wanted to say congrats on the story TL and interface progress, and thanks for all you guys do.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@Tokita

Funny, this is what I get with the love ending (see attachment), I've most certainly translated it, the second choice is always the "bad/worst" option.
I'll check MEGA if it did properly update the file after I uploaded it, if not, then everyone has the previous version, not the most recent
(Not that there are much differences, except some polishing and finishing touches between the two).

Edit1: The version I provided is the most recent one, Irene Partial 20, last modified at 5th of November, 2018, the texts are translated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Icevail

I double checked and the Mega Link you gave in post #212 is definitely labeled Irene Partial 17, last edited 7/22/2018.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@Delexicus

I see, mega failed to update the link, I apologize for the inconvenience, I manually updated the link now, .
Sorry about that, this was my fault completely from not checking after uploading.

Edit1; I updated the previous link as well to Partial 20.

Once again, sorry for the trouble, everything should be in order now.

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Delexicus

I see, mega failed to update the link, I apologize for the inconvenience, I manually updated the link now, .
Sorry about that, this was my fault completely from not checking after uploading.

Edit1; I updated the previous link as well to Partial 20.

Once again, sorry for the trouble, everything should be in order now.
@Icevail

I've had that problem with Mega as well. Mega will make a new unique link every time you update a file if you directly link to it. If you Link to a folder however, then the link will stay the same even if the contents are updated.