What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Sochiro

Reputation score
I would suggest getting a fresh copy of the game in question. Look for the downloads section in the JSK Community Guide. It's linked in my signature.
I downloaded the game of your link, but I still have the same issue with still having a completed save. What do you imply by the words 'fresh copy'? As in, I buy the game via the DL site and overhaul the translations, or is it something else? Like, how am I supposed to obtain this fresh copy you speak of if it isn't that?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I downloaded the game of your link, but I still have the same issue with still having a completed save. What do you imply by the words 'fresh copy'? As in, I buy the game via the DL site and overhaul the translations, or is it something else? Like, how am I supposed to obtain this fresh copy you speak of if it isn't that?
You have the correct version of the game since you got it from the JSK Repository. I think the save may need to be deleted again. I'll look into the issue after my work shift.

EDIT 1)

Couldn't sleep so I had a look at the problem early.

I'm not sure when, but the translated non hacked version of Yumisu was deleted from the JSK Repository. I'll have to look over the access logs to see when it happened. I've reuploaded the stock progression SWF file to the Repository.

For those who are curious, here is what's different between the two versions.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated my partial of Manhunter Yua within the repository. Date; 4th of August 2020.

Update contains mid sex dialogue of the following;

Doggy style 1 + 2
Missionary 1 + 2
Timestop 1 + 2 + 3
Hypnosis 4 (cowgirl)

Logo redesign on the main title. (Tentative change by my hand)
"Dot" removal on time stop scene 3 on Yua's hair on certain stance of her face by Delexicus.

I apologize in advance of the poor quality of the smut, this is my first project to have it included.

NOTE; This is retail version of the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kiava

Reputation score
Updated my partial of Manhunter Yua within the repository. Date; 4th of August 2020.

Update contains mid sex dialogue of the following;

Doggy style 1 + 2
Missionary 1 + 2
Timestop 1 + 2 + 3
Hypnosis 4 (cowgirl)

Logo redesign on the main title. (Tentative change by my hand)
"Dot" removal on time stop scene 3 on Yua's hair on certain stance of her face by Delexicus.

I apologize in advance of the poor quality of the smut, this is my first project to have it included.

NOTE; This is retail version of the game.
sorry icevail but i can't find your update on the repository, where i should look ?

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I never got around to playing Moody Niece, since it has never gotten a full translation, so I kinda have 2 questions:

Is the partial enough to play it and understand it? If so, is the uncensored partial the most up-to-date translation?

Sorry, I'm sure I could dig through the thread and find these answers, but there's a lot of back and forth with this and I couldn't find a definitive answer to either of these. I'm thinking the answer to both is yes, but I'd appreciate confirmation before I spend the time and bandwidth downloading.

Delexicus

Reputation score
So I never got around to playing Moody Niece, since it has never gotten a full translation, so I kinda have 2 questions:

Is the partial enough to play it and understand it? If so, is the uncensored partial the most up-to-date translation?

Sorry, I'm sure I could dig through the thread and find these answers, but there's a lot of back and forth with this and I couldn't find a definitive answer to either of these. I'm thinking the answer to both is yes, but I'd appreciate confirmation before I spend the time and bandwidth downloading.
The Translators Corner partial is currently the most translated version. There is some ongoing work being done though. No ETA for that currently. The story and dialogue choices are translated. As far as I can recall, what is untranslated is some look responses and some lewd content.

You can find the Translators Corner partial in the JSK MEGA Repository. You can find a link to the Repository in the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Link in my signature as well as first post.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Translators Corner partial is currently the most translated version. There is some ongoing work being done though. No ETA for that currently. The story and dialogue choices are translated. As far as I can recall, what is untranslated is some look responses and some lewd content.

You can find the Translators Corner partial in the JSK MEGA Repository. You can find a link to the Repository in the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Link in my signature as well as first post.
Thank you.

For Icevail, I'm also just getting around to trying your translation of Manhunter Yua, and I'm not sure if it is an original game bug, or specific to your translated version, but in the Rape End, if you use the x-ray view, the animation is off... Doesn't seem to be as off in fast mode, but insertion, slow, and finish all have completely off x-ray animations compared to what your silhouette is doing.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Thank you.

For Icevail, I'm also just getting around to trying your translation of Manhunter Yua, and I'm not sure if it is an original game bug, or specific to your translated version, but in the Rape End, if you use the x-ray view, the animation is off... Doesn't seem to be as off in fast mode, but insertion, slow, and finish all have completely off x-ray animations compared to what your silhouette is doing.
It's an original game bug. Icevail does his translation work on the initial release version of games. I'll see if I can transfer Icevail's latest translation over to the latest game version later today. Talk to you later, it's getting late. Been staying up too late lately.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's an original game bug. Icevail does his translation work on the initial release version of games. I'll see if I can transfer Icevail's latest translation over to the latest game version later today. Talk to you later, it's getting late. Been staying up too late lately.
Ok, one other thing to look at. I didn't mention in my last post, because I hadn't seen it yet, but ONLY in the scene where you timestop Yua bent over foreward, the sex interface is all translated, so since it is translated there, I'm assuming it is supposed to be translated everywhere? But that is the only scene I have noticed it translated in, so, again, with this being the only version I've played, I'm not sure if this is due to the recent update Icevail did to his translation, if it is something he's still working on, or what's going on, but I figured I'd mention it.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, one other thing to look at. I didn't mention in my last post, because I hadn't seen it yet, but ONLY in the scene where you timestop Yua bent over foreward, the sex interface is all translated, so since it is translated there, I'm assuming it is supposed to be translated everywhere? But that is the only scene I have noticed it translated in, so, again, with this being the only version I've played, I'm not sure if this is due to the recent update Icevail did to his translation, if it is something he's still working on, or what's going on, but I figured I'd mention it.
Ah, the scene buttons, I flipped a coin to see which I should do fully first, the lewd bits on penetration scenes or the buttons on the recent update.
The coin landed on lewd bits instead of buttons.
I'll get to the buttons on later date.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Last update on Manhunter Yua on my behalf, buttons (UI) is now translated on all sex scenes.
This is as far as I take the partial to.

I will upload the content at some point to the repository, within few days.

And for my own surprise, I almost ended up doing a full translation, I think I only left facesitting and some other lewds that I missed in moonspeak in addition of the mid combat Yua lines. 🤣

Edit; Begun uploading files to repository, made some fixes to Cowgirl hypnosis in addition to the UI, noticed it had some moonspeak where it shouldn't have had.

I will see you all in next JSK release, here's a Roonhug for you.
Roonhug.png

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Last update on Manhunter Yua on my behalf, buttons (UI) is now translated on all sex scenes.
This is as far as I take the partial to.

I will upload the content at some point to the repository, within few days.

I will see you all on next JSK release.
Thanks for your hard work. I'm sure that it is much appreciated by our fellow JSK devotees. Here's hoping there are no more major bugs to be found in Manhunter Yua. That way your work would only need to be ported once to the newest version.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for your hard work. I'm sure that it is much appreciated by our fellow JSK devotees. Here's hoping there are no more major bugs to be found in Manhunter Yua. That way your work would only need to be ported once to the newest version.
JSK did update the game on 8-8-2020 ( ), I assume it will be the last update on the game itself, as all it did was fix was typos and skirt display on JoJo reference scene.

Delexicus

Reputation score
JSK did update the game on 8-8-2020 ( ), I assume it will be the last update on the game itself, as all it did was fix was typos and skirt display on JoJo reference scene.
Thanks for the heads up. I saw that update notice. The new raw version has been added to the Repository.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
If there's so little left why not just finish it?
Ever had someone as your apprentice at work / hobby / other forms of social activity?
Would it make sense not to let them have something to do to learn the ropes with?

There is one individual within T-pals that have just begun to spread their wings in translation effort,
if I did everything, there would be nothing for this individual to work with, no room to learn and improve,
not that I am in position to say that when it comes to my own quality being sub par decent at best.

Last edited: