What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i will not sing victory until i have my real copy downloaded lol there is nothing worse to be hyped and see the realease date being postponed again and again and again..

Also it seems that there will be 3 endings at release but there will be a fourth ending added at some unknown time. So hopefully he treats this like a baby like NTR冒険者 アリサ was and continues to add content for a little.
fuck, there is a content-update for that game? thx for the info man, i will re-download it again and see how much stuff he have added.

anyway, there is any other info on this 4th ending? or is only a mention for now?
we can guess what those 3 ending will be since the choice at the end of the demo are well self-explanatory but a 4th ending... that's intriguing. secret (good) true end? very very bad ntr end? fuck now i'm curious o,o

Azazel-san

Reputation score
In general))) in the entire series of Shounen Brave Ken there is no Happy end for the main Hero))) If you read all his works))) So I think the ending will be intriguing)))))

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Its stated that there will be ending 1-A, 1-B, and 2 at release and ending 3 will be added later. Ending 1-A and 1-B were offered in the hacked demo and ending 2 will have to be you solving the mystery of the mansion. Ending 3 on the other hand I have no idea, hopefully we can go back in time to when you go through the mansion the first time and attempt to change things.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Its stated that there will be ending 1-A, 1-B, and 2 at release and ending 3 will be added later. Ending 1-A and 1-B were offered in the hacked demo and ending 2 will have to be you solving the mystery of the mansion. Ending 3 on the other hand I have no idea, hopefully we can go back in time to when you go through the mansion the first time and attempt to change things.
0_CAUrav79a4Gj3CLj.jpg

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
IIRC the 3 choices at the fairy mentioned the ending(s) you'll get.
1st was just jumping back in time right away, that's the 1-a/1-b ending.

2nd was staying in the present to enjoy this a little longer? (probably showing everyone getting NTR'd, since ending 1 didn't have the other girl)

3rd is going to the mansion in the present to glimpse into how the old man NTR'd them (likely the 'happy end' one, however that'll go)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
In general))) in the entire series of Shounen Brave Ken there is no Happy end for the main Hero))) If you read all his works))) So I think the ending will be intriguing)))))
Something to note is that while all entry in the series have the same characters with the same relationships and the same NTR developments, they are all their own separate stories.

ricky207

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone kind enough to give a Mega link please , don't have credit card to buy this on dlsite.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Damn it)))) For a long time I was not so pleased with a good NTR game)))

spicy-meat-hehe-yeh-boi.jpg

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

tpogs

Reputation score
Anyone have a save from the end of the demo? I seem to have deleted mine.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Well Brothers and Sisters))) As I understand it, it is not a complete game ... Since I did not see the costumes that were shown

tpogs

Reputation score
The costumes are in there. The girls show up in them before the end of the demo section. When the hero comes back to the mansion to retrieve them after being lost in the woods.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
The costumes are in there. The girls show up in them before the end of the demo section. When the hero comes back to the mansion to retrieve them after being lost in the woods.
Hmm ..... I then played the game from my old save before the fork with the fairy. And opened all the endings. but in the gallery I did not see the scenes with the costumes, so I thought that the game was not complete))) because it was somehow cut off ... I had such a feeling when it passed