H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Is that the video game? Cause it never worked for me :(

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm back again! How much did I miss? :eek: Sorry for leaving for the weekend, but I have this habit of going into sunlight when not tied to the work desk... it's weird, but it seems to be a good thing for my nerdish ways... I think... O_O

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Wallpaper's back!!

*huggles*

In other news, Vampire: the Masquerade is the tabletop system of what we're playing, which is why I didn't expect someone to get it as fast, as we aren't doing anything tabletop related ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

;_;

I had almost finished my big catch-up post and then the tab closed out on me while I was distracted and double-clicked somewhere I wasn't supposed to, and now it's gone. It always happens at the worst possible time, doesn't it?

;.; Guess I'll go back to it. I just hate losing something when you're ALMOST finished and it's a fairly big post. (Probably for the best, I'm sure nobody else wants to read lots. XD)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Vincent's full name is Vincent Timothy Malone, and yes, I realize that isn't Russian at all. Also, +rep to the first person (except Copper, who was my last +rep) who can tell me what's amusing about that name. I had to point it out to the man who made him originally, it was a complete accident XD
Could've been changed when he came over to the U.S. You know. Through Ellis Island...*shifty eyes*

I went through basic with a guy named Malone... that name is now etched forever in my mind as amusing.
Heheheh. It's like I told Chibi...my third grade teacher's last name was Vosmus, so I find Eve's name amusing to no end as well.

Is that the video game? Cause it never worked for me :(
VtM Redemption is notoriously buggy. I haven't even installed it on my computer yet. Makes me afeared it may not work... :(

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't do it Wallpaper! If you're using Firefox, you can right-click on the tab area and choose 'undo close tab'!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

:( I'm using GoogleChrome for it's incognito window -- just because it was nifty and I'm at work.

That's okay! I'll have it typed up again in a jiff. :D

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck and godspeed, Wall!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Sorry to target you when you're busy with narrating in other threads; I'm just thinking that Izzy's the least threatening of the bunch at the moment. (Eve doesn't count... she's too small and too cute not to look like she can wrap people around her tiny little finger for great evil. XD)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Eve's already stated she can, Jaylene just wasn't here when she did it *grins* And no problem. As for Raven being quiet, one, he's the NPC (even though Shrike lets me borrow him sometimes...and fricking a'...looking like Mohinder, I'd be borrowing him for--I mean *coughcough* Damn vampires not liking sex.)) and he is shy, so unless Shrike's feeling inspired, he doesn't say much *winks*

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought as much about the OOC reasons. Doesn't hurt to hang a lampshade over his hidey-ness! :D

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Now I'm picturing Suresh with a lampshade on his head. Thanks, Wall.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Eve's already stated she can, Jaylene just wasn't here when she did it *grins* And no problem. As for Raven being quiet, one, he's the NPC (even though Shrike lets me borrow him sometimes...and fricking a'...looking like Mohinder, I'd be borrowing him for--I mean *coughcough* Damn vampires not liking sex.)) and he is shy, so unless Shrike's feeling inspired, he doesn't say much *winks*
Actually it's mostly because by the time I can fit a word in edgewise, anything he'd have to say that would be pertinent has already been said or forgotten about. I keep telling myself that I should make a post about him opening his mouth to say stuff before continuously being cut off, but it isn't a comedy, so I hold back :)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

no sex for vampires? Damn

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, no sex for vampires. I mean, they can have sex, it just isn't fun for them. They get more out of feeding and being fed upon than from sex. It's possible, just kind of "meh, what's the point?"

And yeah, we just kind of take off without you, Shrike *grins* We'll figure something out.

And btw, keep an eye on Rosary. I think it might be about time for you to step in over there...or something.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD For some reason, reading Vincent's accent keeps bringing up this weird mix of Russian and Reggae... brings to mind the Reggae Mortis song by Voltaire. *facepalm*

Woot, people are on their way! I think the current group is beginning to wind down on conversation topics... I can't wait to see where things go from here. ^_^

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, no sex for vampires. I mean, they can have sex, it just isn't fun for them. They get more out of feeding and being fed upon than from sex. It's possible, just kind of "meh, what's the point?"
Damnit... I'll be sure when to write my own vampire story, that they enjoy it.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty, keep an eye on Rosary, gotcha. Did Tsuki decide to join the group or stay separate for a while, I don't remember...

Vincent is actually born in Russia but raised in Toronto, which is why I never bothered with spelling the accent so much. I figured it was more about inflection and choice of words than actual pronunciation.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD For some reason, reading Vincent's accent keeps bringing up this weird mix of Russian and Reggae... brings to mind the Reggae Mortis song by Voltaire. *facepalm*

Woot, people are on their way! I think the current group is beginning to wind down on conversation topics... I can't wait to see where things go from here. ^_^
Yeah, I kind of apologize for that. Shrike said "russian accent" so that's what I was going for, since I can do that better than I can do Canadian *grins* I'll stop if you want, though (and that goes for you too, Shrike.)

Damnit... I'll be sure when to write my own vampire story, that they enjoy it.
Hey, it's all on your take. I think they mostly did that for VtM so people would focus more on the game than "If there's any girls there, I want to DO them!" (especially with larping.)

Alrighty, keep an eye on Rosary, gotcha. Did Tsuki decide to join the group or stay separate for a while, I don't remember...

Vincent is actually born in Russia but raised in Toronto, which is why I never bothered with spelling the accent so much. I figured it was more about inflection and choice of words than actual pronunciation.
Tsuki's on her own at the moment, but if Vincent does get busy with Chantry business, he could tell her to go to the courthouse. Tsuki never said either way.