What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

yeah judging from Mistletear's timeline I am hoping for an end of year release. But looking at the latest twitter messages he is complaining the amount of debug he has to do and said he wouldn't have to do this if it was just a simple ADV game. So that might delay the game

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this company is known to not release any news online until really close to the game's release date. You will see some information from ryo's twitter though

The title was first announced in 2D Dream Magazine 2017-10 Vol. 96 二次元ドリームマガジン 2017年10月号 Vol.96
bottom of page 213

title is 変幻装姫シャインミラージュ Hengen Souki Shine Mirage

originally a novel, has an ongoing manga.

here is the wiki page on the game with all news summarised, it is in japanese though
seesaawiki.jp/w/eroright2006/d/PC%a5%b2%a1%bc%a5%e0%a1%a1%ca%d1%b8%b8%c1%f5%c9%b1%a5%b7%a5%e3%a5%a4%a5%f3%a5%df%a5%e9%a1%bc%a5%b8%a5%e5
Nice! I read the manga, love it! If the game stay close to its source, it gonna have lots of ryona and humiliation.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice! I read the manga, love it! If the game stay close to its source, it gonna have lots of ryona and humiliation.
Where do you read the manga?

Edit: NVM, misread the point.

cjtk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
More news on the next game, page 5 and 187 in 2D Dream Magazine 2017-12 Vol. 97 二次元ドリームマガジン 2017年12月号 Vol.97
Target release date is this winter

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. The game is now translated, time to replay it :cool:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh huh, I didn't notice that, since DLSite doesn't show updated stuff on its new release stuff.
It's an "official" one though, I wonder if its any good. Although I suppose, even if its pretty engrishy, it's still something. Might make me actually want to try playing it... although I'd probably just get a full unlock anyway after a point...

Izalith

Reputation score
If what they say is true, then it shouldn't be bad at all.
"This is the ENGLISH version translated by native English professional translators."
Technically, this should mean that the English spoken should be even better than most.
Of course, I've learned not to keep my hopes up, haha.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Guess we'll have to wait until someone who bought it can download it and all that.
If it's a good translation, or even decent, I'll be impressed.

Izalith

Reputation score
Since I have already bought Mistletear, I downloaded the game again to check.
The translation is definitely great; there is no machine translation here.
It's quite impressive, actually. Very believable they used native English translators.

Attachments

Subtle

Reputation score
100%'d it some time after the enhancement patch was released, so I think I'll take the plunge with the translation as well.
Since I have already bought Mistletear, I downloaded the game again to check.
The translation is definitely great; there is no machine translation here.
It's quite impressive, actually. Very believable they used native English translators.
That sample looks decent enough to me, I'm going for it!
EDIT: Also, the Complete version should be linked (base game + enhancement patch auto-applied):

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Holy fck that's great news! Thanks for mentioning it, guys!

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It's worth noting, the demo is actually updated with this stuff, so you can check the translation quality that way! Of course, someone has already vouched for it, but figured I'd mention it.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd wound up missing this game when it first came out. The translated Complete Edition works just fine. Fun (and depraved) game.

rugirusa

Reputation score
I'd wound up missing this game when it first came out. The translated Complete Edition works just fine. Fun (and depraved) game.
Include screenshots of all pages adjusted mode please.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what is the difference betweeen stage select and stage select 2?