What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

From what I've gathered of what's been talked about here, it seems like the R-18 version will be a different game to purchase. It's most likely going to still be on DLsite, but it won't be a sort of "DLC" version. I also read that if you bought the first version, then you'll get a discount on the R-18 one. I'm sure I got some details wrong, so if anyone knows any more information, or more accurate for that matter, feel free to add and/or correct me.

Eh it's fine. It seems a lot more high effort than "lol insert h animations" Can't wait hopefully it isn't end of the month.

It's looking like it'll be released next month unfortunately. Hopefully early next month...

Well then.
I'll try to be as vague as possible, but I gotta say that I did not expect to take so much pity on a particular thing or things.

*Crunch* *Crunch* *Gulp*
Incidentally, this is the first time Nana completely restricted an article's news contents to paid supporters. The reasoning cited is spoilers. Delicious spoilers, heh.

Seems like the new ci-en post shows some interesting scenes. If you're following them for free on ci-en, you can see that the goblin girl can fall victim to the gargoyle's "stone bone", so to speak. Supporters can see some gifs of the scene. I like this. It's actually what I would have liked to see the gargoyles do to Youki. Or well, I guess in this case, not do. Since they just shatter her when they're done with the sex scene. Would have been cool if they left her alone after she's petrified when she loses her last life.

Yeah, pretty happy to see that Nana implemented the animation basically the way I wanted it, although it's a little bit simple. I chatted to him a bit about it and he commented that it was pretty easy to make because the gargoyle girl is quadrupedal. There was some talk about additional H scenes involving enemies, he didn't have any ideas in mind so I gave some more suggestions. The goblin x gargoyle update was something of a reminder that the game really is about R-18 content, the next step is to work on balance adjustments for the new stage.

I wonder what else Nana has left for NPC X NPC animations. Being unable to read moonrunes, is there any changes to the release time of the game or is Nana on track?

The release date's been pushed from August to September, there's too much stuff to add to make it in time for August.

The more I think about it, the goblin girls are starting to become similar to Waddle Dees from Kirby. They're plentiful. They're cute looking. They're expendable cannon fodder. And you're more than likely going to kill a good amount of them before getting to the end of the game.

I feel like I read that the wolf lamia and the big gargoyle would be looked at, but I can't 100% confirm they will get anything.

Do you know if some of the boss vore scenes are going to be retouched?

I made a request for an H version of the gargoyle girl's vore scene, Aran (the guy that made the boss of stage 3, the wolf lamia) has discussed oral vore for her with Nana. This isn't related to the bosses, but Nana's confirmed that he'll make more adjustments to the vore scenes for the new stage, like new stomach internals for the lizard girl and I think also the mandragora. I confirmed recently talking with Camel that he was the one that made the stomach internal for the boss gargoyle (he also contributed vore-related SFX), so he might contribute that stuff too. There's some other stuff but I'm waiting on talking about it.

I don't want to say anything specific because it would be better for Nana to reveal this, but there's also still more to the new stage yet to be revealed.

That sounds great! I'm actually wondering about the last boss, since giant humanoid-ish predators are great. Really wondering if there'd be H adjustments there too actually.

Well, I did discuss making some alterations to it with Nana. I'm not sure how it will go with the release schedule though. Gonna have to wait and see about it.

Ah, that's pretty neat. It's always really cool to see that more stuff is being implemented for that stage. Now I'm just wondering what happens to Youki after the goblin girl shoves her inside. Like if that was her last life, then she's pretty much just stuck inside that goblin's womb.

Extra life system in general can probably be taken to be as a "that didn't count" kinda thing (although I like the interpretation of it being divine protection, so every death does happen and she gets resurrected each time, but that's head canon), but yeah, the general idea behind it was that Youki was being used as a living vibrator more or less. Nana was busy, but I got to ask a couple questions about the stage and progress, he confirmed that there are plans for internals for every enemy on the stage. This is mentioned in the article, but Camel is the one designing the new internals. Every sentence in this post was "x, but y" format, what is sentence variety.

Back