What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Right so, the stage is going to be exclusive to the R-18 version, which will be sold as a separate game. If you're purchasing it on DLsite, then you can get a discount if you own the R-15 version. The game has both English and Japanese text, you can change the language in a menu.

Oh my word. I wasn't expecting this. Those previews have already hit 3 of my 4 selling points for scenes like this. Now I'm gonna be very anxious to see how it will all play out, but so far, this is looking like a real banger of a boss.

has nobody asked why this boss looks like a 240P image he kept expanding, accidentally saved as a jpeg, and rather than editing the original file, used the wand select tool and got rid of the whites, and got that ugly, inconsistent, blocky outline. It looks seriously unprofessional, it's like a shitty mod. Looks worse in motion, and during the scenes it zooms in EVEN FURTHER. I haven't seen images this busted since toomPimp post 2009.

May as well say this, Nana's going to have me playtest the boss when it's done. If it still looks like a WIP then I'll ask him to clean it up, saying it looks bad. In earlier progress reports when the game was still early in development, there were a lot of placeholder sprites, like crudely drawn shapes in the airship level, and the boss Gargoyle firing streams of fireballs from her eyes due to not having laser sprites to work with. Nana is not a sprite artist, so he has to make do with what he has until he gets the proper sprites.

Judging by comments I'm starting to think this game won't release till October at the earliest... If I cancel my Ci-en pledge for now I'll still receive the game at the end right? I already pledged at least 50$ by now

There isn't anything like that going on right now. There was a distribution plan for the R-15 version, but it ended and I couldn't find any particular information for it except that it was for people that were part of a support plan for at least 4 months. The only thing I can say with certainty is that if you buy the R-15 version on DLsite, you can get a discount on the R-18 version equivalent to the value of the R-15 version, which leaves a balance equivalent to 300 yen (basically $3). There might be a distribution plan for the R-18 version, but it hasn't been discussed.

Seemed like a familiar question, looks like this had already been talked about back in late July. It's important so I'll ask about it next time I talk to Nana.

So glad hes working on the the R-18 version. Can't wait until he releases it.

Judging by comments I'm starting to think this game won't release till October at the earliest... If I cancel my Ci-en pledge for now I'll still receive the game at the end right? I already pledged at least 50$ by now

Yeah so, sorry about this, I asked Nana and he confirmed there isn't going to be a distribution plan for the R-18 version like there was for the R-15 version. If you don't want to throw money at Nana then yeah, cancel it.

On Nana's twitter, it looks like they're going to have a finisher scene for the wolf lamia boss. Like the one where Youki finishes off the boss. I think she was one of the few that didn't have one when the game launched, with the other ones being the first form boss and the minotaur boss. I'm willing to bet that when they do their next ci-en update, it'll mention this particular finisher.

So wait he's planning on finishing the game today? or just the scene?

Heh, I wonder how one might feel when you are discussing how a character you helped create should be brutally off'd.

Well, continuing the trend of brutally killing the bosses, it seems. Can't help but feel sorry for the bosses, in a way.

For the same size scene in the supporter area, I was hoping for some stomach bulges similar to the wolf lamia, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I suppose I could stay in denial and think that the sprites are still in early development and we still might see more. Though I've seen D-gate's work usually having size differences or hammer-space stomachs, so I guess the chances are still kinda low. Regardless, it's still looking to be a real nice scene.

Nah the sprite stuff really is WIP, next step is refining them now. Seems the fight itself is basically done.

Last edited:
Back