What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Minor update, Nana took a break from the new stage to implement a boss rush mode. It seems to be done now. Said he'd get back to work on the new stage afterwards. He couldn't beat it legitimately so he had me playtest it to make sure it was doable for all weapons lol

Huh. Sounds interesting. Especially if every boss is getting their own smut and/or animation. Would definitely play that.

So far, H animations for bosses are Mino, the small gargoyle girls, Charlotte, and Dran, all futa scenes. The stage 3 boss Jourouda will probably get a new vore animation, and I've requested one for the giant gargoyle. The boss slime and harpy may not get anything new. It hasn't been publicly announced yet, but the new stage is getting a boss to go with it, which hasn't been implemented yet. I expect that it will be added to the boss rush mode when it's complete.

If there's one tiny little nitpicky wish I had, it would probably be hoping that if you got a game over, it wouldn't go to the continue screen until you pressed a button. Mostly for the giant slime with Youki's clothes floating inside and the wolf lamia for obvious reasons. I guess I'm a bit weird for that, though.
Anyway, it's cool to see a general list of what could be added in. With what's been said and added (and possibly added), I feel like I'm gonna enjoy the release when it comes out.

It does work like that for most H-scenes (not the gargoyle girl's). I'll try to ask Nana. The conversations I've had with him lately have been plagued with long pauses between replies. He's probably busy...makes suggestions and questions tough.

Formal announcement of boss rush mode, and first unveiling of the boss for the new stage. The design is made by Camel. The in-game boss design is somewhat of a placeholder that will be polished. The basic attack behavior is complete, it seems that all that's left is to complete the vore actions. The advertisement for the stage also features the new stomach internal for the lizard girls, much more detailed than the one that was made for the boss gargoyle.

Minor aside, the picture used to show boss rush mode's clear screen where clear times are recorded was from me. I contributed!! lol

Oho, so Camel really helped out with this boss. Man I recognized their art style here so much I thought it was a teaser for a game by Camel instead of just an update for this one. Gotta say I was not expecting something like this to happen. I figured it would have been another design from Nana, and part of me thought it would have been another giant enemy. Glad to be wrong here.
So I saw the backer part of the update, and I gotta say I'm a tad bit bummed it's another macro/micro fight. Would have loved to see some more same size scenes and vore in the game. But I guess it could have easily not been in here, let alone have more vore in it. Guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Or Camel in this case.
I'm wondering what Nana will do after getting everything done for this game. If they make another game, it's probably too much of a long shot to think they'll have content like this again. I'll just have to appreciate what we're getting even more then.

Not the biggest fan of vore myself but that character design of the boss looks great and fighting on a dinner table as the boss battle of a vore focused stage is just perfect xD

Minor aside, the picture used to show boss rush mode's clear screen where clear times are recorded was from me. I contributed!! lol

I'm not surprised at your low clear time with the rock considering what I saw in your speedrun video xD
Also wanted to say thanks for keeping us up to date with all of this, your enthusiasm and insight on the devs process has really kept my excitement for the game's release alive even after all these months. :)

Nana plans on learning how to make a 3D game after finishing the Youki game. I discussed some ideas for another Youki game, but that's all I'm saying about that!

Regarding the speedrun, I got a new record about a week ago if that's of interest. I'm posting on phone at work, will add link later. The boss rush clear could have been sub 4, there were changes I didn't know about. Pretty tough.

EDIT:
55 seconds faster than the previous run I linked. Unless someone beats this time, this is the last run of the R-15 version I'll do.

Last edited:
Is there a release date set in stone ?
I'm so excited since this game reminds me of echinda wars and its awesome.

Is there a release date set in stone ?
I'm so excited since this game reminds me of echinda wars and its awesome.
If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that originally the dev planned to get it out around the end of August, but they ended up taking more time to work on the game. I think it was also mentioned that they wanted to try to get it out sometime this month, but I don't recall 100%, and I could be way off the mark.
Also your comparison to echidna wars is not unfounded, as one of the devs for that game, Camel(also known as D-gate) helped out in this game in quite a few spots. Just recently, the design of the up and coming boss for the extra stage was designed by them, in case you didn't see that part in the thread.

The release date was last planned sometime this month (no set date when). Whether it'll make it in time or not remains to be seen. There are still a few more things planned/discussed to add...

You can buy and play the R-15 version right now on Steam and DLsite. If you purchase it on DLsite, you'll be able to get a discount on the R-18 version. The R-15 version has some vore content, but not as much as the R-18 version will.

A bit of a minor update, but a gallery's been implemented. No article for it just yet.

Oh? I actually wasn't sure if that was going to be implemented in the game. I guess I'm still only thinking of the scenes from the old version, but with the new one, I can definitely see a gallery being of use way more. Hopefully we can control how the scene progresses, or having it not auto repeat. That would fix the little nitpick I had with the game going to the continue screen automatically.

Gallery mode introduction + preview of one of the new boss' vore animations. Nana's waiting on the sprite artist Akai for some cleaner sprites to work with.

By the way, I misspoke earlier about gallery mode being complete. With boss rush mode, Nana completed it before adding it to the menu (so the cursor went beyond the menu, and there was no text indicating its existence), so I thought he did the same thing with gallery mode, but actually, he added gallery mode to the menu before starting any work on it.

Last edited:
I don't see the last boss' final form in that gallery. Is that fight being changed, or is it just not in the gallery? Are they willing to talk about that yet? It's one of my favorite scenes in the base game and I'm hoping it can get redone with the newer focus of the R-18 version.

Probably, it'll be one of the options when selecting her base form. The gallery is still being worked on and doesn't have any of the scenes from the new stage for example. I think I mentioned this before, but I discussed adjustments to it for the R-18 version with Nana...because of how far the game's release has been pushed back with all the additional stuff Nana's been putting in, I'm not sure whether or not to pursue the topic when the new stage is totally completed. I guess I'll bring it up again when the timing's good.

I like how in the video for backers when you're going through all the enemies in the gallery, they change their idle animation when you are selecting them and when you are one choice away from selecting them. Just a neat little gimmick that I enjoy. And that scene for the new boss looks great as well. I love how there's "phases" of Youki getting nommed rather than just one chomp.
Also Garuga, you said one of the boss' vore animations. Was that a subtle hint?

Has the stage with the giant enemies been implemented yet? This peaked my interest in the game.
Are they going to update the game currently on dlsite or release a new one? Confused about this since the thread said different things about an 18+ version and a standard version.
Also is this game in english? On the english dlsite it doesn't say but on the japanese dlsite it says "English works".

Back