What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [木陰の泉 / Kokage no Izumi] ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ- / Domination quest - black and horny monster girls (RJ227208)

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
heres another set of saves with the extra worm girl scene. the object in question was actually a move not an item. i think a couple of monsters are missing full affection in my saves. im going to update these saves with the newly capturable girl and maxed affection as soon as i get the new version where she is capturable.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Is there anything else to do after the credits roll besides collecting your reward and the Domina City race minigame?
There's a few miscellaneous things that I thought would lead to something later but apparently didn't:
- The Hero's Grave where you roll the boulder and get insta killed
- A number of locked doors in multiple cities
- St Esmerelda north buildings (can't go to second floor/basement in the middle one and can't enter the right one)
- Magic circles you can't seem to do anything with

Just curious if I missed anything.
Overall I really enjoyed the game besides some bugs (that have been/are getting fixed) and I'm looking forward to content updates and/or sequel games in the future.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if cheat engine works with Unity games and how to get it to work here? Money's incredibly scarce in my playthrough despite plenty of grinding.

Thanks.

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For all of you guys-- six at least so far-- who keep asking for a full save, try

...that was the lamest rick rolling I've ever seen in my entire life. and the most pitiful one too.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Question about the Maneater Swamp. There is a bridge which has been destroyed and I can't find any other way around it, anything I need to do to repair it?

Edit: Nevermind, didnt know you need to use those vapour clouds.

Last edited:

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
use the water torrents to jump around.
Another question, I've done the water dragon island and got the scale and some other unique item. I can't seem to progress from there though, and I got no clue how to advance in Bamboo Thicket, I find the fox but I am unable to find him after a few screens.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another question, I've done the water dragon island and got the scale and some other unique item. I can't seem to progress from there though, and I got no clue how to advance in Bamboo Thicket, I find the fox but I am unable to find him after a few screens.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
what you never played zelda OoT ?

just follow the clues in this case a fox waiting for you in every correct way.

OP
S

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And heres the version with the new girl and all max affection.
Thanks for helping me complete the save :D (I'm also Skite0 from f95 /夢ストーカー from the ToT discord)

I'll update the OP redirecting people to you xD.

I'll also be un-watching this forum. If any of you need something in the OP to change, just let me know via PM.

Skite0/夢ストーカー signing off

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what you never played zelda OoT ?

just follow the clues in this case a fox waiting for you in every correct way.
I knew about the fox, however the constant random battles make me lose patience sometimes :p Thanks for the advice.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get past the red circle in the ice cave? I already killed the minotaur and picked up all the gem things

tecnologias14

Reputation score
Not a very big fan of the battles in this game, most of them feel very unbalanced. In every new dungeon I visited, all enemies outspeed me and there's always one that inflicts an AoE status debuff that makes it impossible for my party to do anything. The final boss is also similar, that AoE charm is a massive pain in the ass. Frankly, I would recommend playing on Easy mode, not worth the frustration you'll feel, specially with the high enemy encounter too.

The scenes are very nice though. I myself dig tall to GTS monster girls and I've been left satisfied, specially with the dragon girl. Can't wait for the revealed Oni in part two.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not a very big fan of the battles in this game, most of them feel very unbalanced. In every new dungeon I visited, all enemies outspeed me and there's always one that inflicts an AoE status debuff that makes it impossible for my party to do anything. The final boss is also similar, that AoE charm is a massive pain in the ass. Frankly, I would recommend playing on Easy mode, not worth the frustration you'll feel, specially with the high enemy encounter too.

The scenes are very nice though. I myself dig tall to GTS monster girls and I've been left satisfied, specially with the dragon girl. Can't wait for the revealed Oni in part two.
AoE status are annoying as hell but if you are used to RPGs in general you can have a party with AoE nukes wiping everything really early before the enemy can even get a turn. (3 AoE nukers + 1 single target nuker for bosses/annoying targets).

AoE, Status and AGI are king, stack those and the game its a breeze.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The AoE's really help I'm running around with the Nercomancer,Zombie girl,ghost girl and the Dog girl at the minute and the AoE's just nuke everything

Does anyone know if there is a list with all the girls you can get at minute? I think I've had the glitch with the old version where some don't show in the forest just need to check I've got all the ones I can get so far

Edit: Also just got to the Dragon girl beat her a couple of times but each time she finishes telling me the scales can only be used 3 times the game stop responding anyone also have this problem or know how to fix it?

Edit2: I fixed the bug if your using skinship the game crashes if you don't its fine

Last edited:

PlacentaSalad

Lurker
Reputation score
While there can never be too many games with femdom elements, games like these fail to keep me interested because random enemy encounter rates are too common. It creates this issue where progressing through the game or trying to explore the maps just becomes annoying when you suddenly find yourself having to fight a group of enemies every so many steps you take. I stopped playing and simply downloaded the save file during the quest where you have to collect 15 mushrooms, which is also rather grindy. Give us an item that decreases spawn rates like some other games do or add sprites to the map (see: Lust Grimm) instead that allow players to engage or try to avoid depending on if they want to grind or farm, to which they can just exit and enter the map again to respawn everything if they aren't satisfied. I have no problem clearing a map of its hostile sprites in a way of "purifying" the area but I hate infinite, random encounters that are difficult to avoid because you also can't seem to run away without receiving a lot of damage first. If it's some sort of development issue, like a limitation on just how much you can add per map, then again, lower the encounter rate entirely or give us an item that does.

Potentially great games like this one and Peniban Quest are ruined by developers who just want to force you into battle with those common enemies, who start serving more as a nuisance after the first few times you've defeated them. If developers don't know how to balance the economy, drop rates, etc., (and they often don't since they're creating an H-game and not an actual RPG experience) then people can struggle to get to what would actually excite them and keep them playing: the erotic content.

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
In the forest you have the:
>Elf
>Mushroom
>Bunny(story enemy)
In the goblin cave you have the:
>Bat
>Goblin
On the Yananba highway you have:
>slime
>flower
In the Steppes you have:
>Cowgirl
In the graveyard you have:
>ghost
>necromancer(boss)
>Zombie(boss)
In the ice cave you have:
>Nymph
>Orc
On the next highway you have:
>Cat
>Dog
In the swamp you have:
>Frog
>Slug
In the next Woods you have:
>Fairy
>Man eating plant
>Golem(boss)
In the bamboo you have:
>Lamia
>Kitsune(Boss?)
On the Island you have:
>Octopus
>Hagmermaid
>Sea Dragon(boss)
Costal road contains quite a few different girls but no new ones
The entrance to the lighthouse has:
>Worm(boss)
The lighthouse includes many old girls as well bu has a new girl:
>Vampire

Also while making this list i realized the verison of the save i had made missed a girl for the save with maxed affection. i have changed my save to reflect it and have posted it in the previous location and this one as well.

Attachments

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cool thanks I've got all of them so far then I just need to find a way to capture the Man eating plant then go through the rest