What's new

Stupid ChooseYourOwnAdventure Story

Re: Stupid ChooseYourOwnAdventure Story

Fake her own abduction, take the briefcase, radio and equipment and run, poorly hiding one of his things in the hotel as a red herring as she leaves.

3. Wait for Robert to finish bathing and apologise to him,then get some rest.

((I'm pretty sure he has finished bathing.))

Choice: Go to sleep

Katie yawns as she hears the water turning on, she climbs into one of the beds and looks up at the ceiling. Her eyes droop and close, "Hm... didn't even realize I was this tired..." she yawns and falls asleep.

She wakes up the next morning in abruptly, wind from the open window blowing gently in her face as she sees Robert in the kitchen holding a kettle, "Good morning, did you sleep well?"

Katie nods then yawns, "Yeah, I slept okay I guess." she stretches then slides out of bed, almost losing her footing, but manages to balance properly. "So... uh... when are we going to head up?"

Robert pours a cup of tea for Katie, "We'll be leaving in about half an hour, please get ready." She nods and starts to pack her things, going into the bathroom to get changed into her adventuring clothes.

The half an hour passes quickly, and Katie meets up with the group again. Robert looks at the group then hands out radios, "Keep them on, and call for help if you need it, I want to make sure that everyone comes out alive." The group nods and everyone piles into a small truck which takes the group up the castle, the other female draws out a picture of the castle's outside,

"There's five known points of entry, the main doors, the back doors, the servant quarters, the dungeon, and the cellar. Decide where you want to go..."

Inventory
Stabby Knife
Backpack
Room Key(R)
Machette
(other stuff left at Hotel)

Choices
1. Main entrance

2. Back Door

3. Servant's Quarters

4. Dungeon

5. Cellar

6. Find another way in

5 seems like it would have it's share of danger while not being the worst choice

4 or 5. But four may have some more interesting smexage

If it comes to smexage, the back door is the way to go. 2

5!

Choice is 5, go to the cellar,

Katie points to the old cellar, "I think I'll start there."

The other male looks at her, then back down at the map, "Well, I guess there's enough entrances that we can all cover one..." He points to the Servant's Quarters, "I'll take that one."

The last three were quickly assigned as the truck was brought to a screeching halt, the driver looks back at them, "This is as far as I go, I don't like this place. I'll return for you guys in three days." The group gets out of the truck and the driver leaves, going down the road at quite a fast and dangerous speed.

The female, male and Annie begin to head off, Robert looks at Katie with a hint of concern, "Be careful." He then joins the others.

Katie shrugs and goes towards the cellar. A large chain prevents her entry, she looks through her bag, trying to find the most effective way to get in...

Inventory
Stabby Knife
Backpack
Room Key(R)
Machette

Choices
1. Try to break the chain/lock with the machette

2. Try to break the door with the machette

3. Search around for something more suitable for breaking

4. Others

Last edited:

3, let's not break our machete yet k?

Aww, we left the hammer?

3, unless breaking the door doesn't damage the effectiveness of the machete, then 2

What's the door made of?

Back