What's new

ADV Ci-En [Super Dimension Awakening Laboratory] Succubus Reborn

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: Quick question. Does anyone run the engineer? I never touch that card.
Yes, it is 3 times in my default deck.

Against a normal deck he is okay-ish, it somewhat protects you from squeezers as the opponent has to target himself at least once to get a guardian on the battlefield and destroy it. With a Bunny girl it turns into a 2 energy 2 attack 1 health guardian.

But it wrecks any build that relies on cards such as The secret of imagination, Hypnosis Phone and Infinite energy. I also have Vigilante and Large shield soldier in my default deck, so the Engineer becomes very hard to remove with guardians. And with Bloomer girl I can use it ability on the turn I play him if needed.

edit:
Either the engineer is bugged or his functionality has been changed. He cannot remove cards anymore.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yes, it is 3 times in my default deck.

Against a normal deck he is okay-ish, it somewhat protects you from squeezers as the opponent has to target himself at least once to get a guardian on the battlefield and destroy it. With a Bunny girl it turns into a 2 energy 2 attack 1 health guardian.

But it wrecks any build that relies on cards such as The secret of imagination, Hypnosis Phone and Infinite energy. I also have Vigilante and Large shield soldier in my default deck, so the Engineer becomes very hard to remove with guardians. And with Bloomer girl I can use it ability on the turn I play him if needed.

edit:
Either the engineer is bugged or his functionality has been changed. He cannot remove cards anymore.
Yeah, I can't get him to work either. I think he only works on the traps now? Like the honey trap that steals human summons.

BTW, Harapeko Inma is too powerful right now.
Doing 4 energy damage was supposed to be a demerit, but instead it just destroys the enemy. I think the reason he increased the CP count was because of her tbh because she speeds up the games to insane levels. If she's not in your deck, then your deck is weak.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I can't get him to work either. I think he only works on the traps now?
No, that does not work either. He can remove the Moving air bride, though.

Yeah, maybe the energy generating ability of Harapeko Inma should only be usable against yourself. That would force you to decide to either bring out more guardians or damage to opponent.

What holds the Devil spirit messenger back is that you cannot decide between the thigh job and sex. Often times I rather want to take 1 damage now to have access to 2 energy on the next turn. This makes her fairly weak without The secret of imagination. And she already needs purification and Clearing mind.
She really needs some kind of win con like Wisdom and disappointing devil and Harapeko Inma have.

edit:

Made another deck:

CS001=3,CT006=3,GD004=3,GD009=3,GD016=3,MC006=3,SC001=3,SC002=3,SC005=3,TC004=3,p=SC005,n=Self Destruct

The aim of this deck is that the opponent self destructs.
All your squeezers do only 1 damage to yourself per turn. Squeezed slime gives you blockers so that the opponent has to target themselves with their squeezers. Vigilante and Large shield soldier prevent that the opponent can quickly kill your slimes.
Imprint serves as a soft counter to Harapeko Inma.

edit2:

Bug:
The +2 of the bunny girl overrides other bonus, causing them to vanish at the end of the turn.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Nice to see the new squeezer getting a paizuri scene.
Yeah, seems like all the characters will have one. Kinda glad he's doing his breast focus, but I'm not the biggest fan of paizuri. Well, tonally the game's up my alley sexually so I'm pretty confident that future scenes will be just as good as previous ones.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well there's a card that will enlarge any squeezer card so every squeezer guaranteed will have a breast play scene, like the 3rd girl it doesn't have to be paizuri ofc.
breast play is my top preference so i really like this game which really focus on breast play scene.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
correct me if im wrong, but does the free version only have the first 3 girls with animations and everything after them nothing?

nativegypsy

Reputation score
correct me if im wrong, but does the free version only have the first 3 girls with animations and everything after them nothing?
On the first two girls, bloomers and bunny, have scenes. The rest are for donors but can be viewed on the creators pixiv.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well there's a card that will enlarge any squeezer card
It seems they are planning to buff Big boobs to make it draw a card so it becomes an auto include for most decks.
So we will see it even more in the future.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It seems they are planning to buff Big boobs to make it draw a card so it becomes an auto include for most decks.
So we will see it even more in the future.
Yeah, draw power is by far the weakest part of this game. More draw power is always good.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm always using JP locale. Got game from the last cien post, extracted, pressed squeezing battle and still nothing happens

Yeah, tried to play with vanilla game still nothing :/
I have the two default decks but when I choose to edit them or create a new deck I have no cards to choose from.. Tried to click this 60/40 stuff aaand nothing
Folks over in https://ulmf.org/threads/nosafaia-purging-sapphire-rj279968.13792/page-2#post-1108213 found the solution- just change your date format to UK or US and it suddenly starts working.

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Girl wearing the green tunic is possibly getting a paizuri scene once the month rolls around. Also a ton of card changes might render your current deck unusable.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Girl wearing the green tunic is possibly getting a paizuri scene once the month rolls around. Also a ton of card changes might render your current deck unusable.
I don't care as long as they nerf Harapeko Inma. I'll make everything else work just fine. Harapeko is a "required" card right now, and I really don't like that since I don't like the character.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
NEW UPDATE

Harapeko Inma is nerfed. Her imagination gathering ability can only be used against yourself.

Min Card count is now YuGiOh at 40.
Wisdom Nerfed. She doesn't mill 10 cards but 5. BUT SHE STARTS WITH WILL, you cannot imprint her. They moved the unique win condition to her handjob scene.
Starting hand is now 7 cards, and no first draw.
Big Breasts help with card draw.

New versatile called shame. Seems like it's one of those elements on the cards like Exclusive and the like that changes the property of squeezers. It means the squeezer won't autosqueeze you at the end of the turn. The thighjob girl gets shame. I always thought her design was more submissive than the other girls. This makes her gap for when she gets estrus more erotic in my opinion.

Thighjob girl got her paizuri scene. This game... has so much boobfocus XD
There will be more paizuri in this game then actual sex, I can see it now.

Old decks won't work anymore so let's make new ones. I'm gonna have some fun today.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thighjob girl got her paizuri scene. This game... has so much boobfocus XD
There will be more paizuri in this game then actual sex, I can see it now.
i mean of course, there's that breast expansion card and all so every single card in the game expected to have at least one breast play scene including any card that will be implemented in the future. i'm not complaining, it's my fetish

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i mean of course, there's that breast expansion card and all so every single card in the game expected to have at least one breast play scene including any card that will be implemented in the future. i'm not complaining, it's my fetish
I'm not complaining either. I don't feel all that much about paizuri but these guys definitely love it and they do a good job. New paizuri scene is really really good.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I for one welcome all the paizuri. And since this is a unity game, perhaps we'll end up with a decensor for everything in the future.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm, it seems the developer wants us to use Wisdom and Devil together.
Buff Devil with Will, debuff every squeezer with Imprint, and it not only disables your opponent's squeezers but also buffs yours.

As the Engineer does not work against infinite energy it looks like that will be the most powerful deck from now on.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hm, it seems the developer wants us to use Wisdom and Devil together.
Buff Devil with Will, debuff every squeezer with Imprint, and it not only disables your opponent's squeezers but also buffs yours.

As the Engineer does not work against infinite energy it looks like that will be the most powerful deck from now on.
Yeah, I just tested it. Pretty much unbeatable w/o backline removal options.

I call this one curse.
CS001=1,CS005=3,CT001=1,CT004=2,CT005=1,CT006=3,CT007=1,GD016=1,MC001=3,MC004=3,MC005=3,MC006=3,MC007=3,MC008=3,SC001=3,SC003=1,SC004=3,SC005=2,p=SC003,n=Curse

How to play:
1) Get infinite energy on the field.
2) Use Wisdom's unseal ability.
3) Give yourself a handjob for the victory.

There are multiple ways to get Infinite Energy on the field.
Gold boiled balls technically increase imagination by 2. So if you have 3 of them and you can build 4 imagination somehow, you can afford infinite energy on that turn.
Secret of thought is a card that makes it so imagination doesn't drop down to 0 at the end of the turn. If you manage your imagination properly you can afford infinite energy in 2 turns or so.
Harapeko Inma's big breast ability makes thought crystals. These don't go away at the end of the turn so you can save up imagination using them. They also create 2 thought crystals for 3 energy. Very cost efficient way of building up imagination.

The hardest part is getting infinite energy on the field. I don't recommend playing Wisdom until that card's on the field. You have to bide your time with Wisdom. Not only that but if you build 7 imagination than play wisdom, she'll come out unsealed letting her use her unseal ability.

It's a very tricky deck to play, but it can't be stopped at the moment save for hypnosis and kidnapping. Draw as much as you can as fast as possible to get more and more cards. Don't play Harapeko Inma unless you're confident you can build up to infinite energy relatively soon. Unless you have 2 infinite energy's on the field don't play two Harapeko Inmas. Remember big breasts helps you draw, so you can draw using.

Big Breasts
Purification on a non-estrus card.
Consecutive Summons
Erotic Book of Bushes
Harapeko Inma's unseal suck.

The auto-squeezers are there to help you build imagination. If you have all 3 types on the field you get a lot of imagination.

I've got a near 100% winrate against the starter decks which are actually pretty good this time.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 9 energy card When puts all guardians in the discard pile on YOUR OWN site.
So against an opponent with lots of guardians you can use 4 energy card The day the star fell and When you get a huge board.

It's a very tricky deck to play, but it can't be stopped at the moment save for hypnosis and kidnapping.
Infinite energy wins against everything expect Infinite energy. You need Wisdom only against other Infinite energy decks.