Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

It's a BOT!

This is about the only neg that wasn't from me intentionally being a douche. Funny thing is, it wasn't a bot.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obi, you know full well i dont tolerate deliberate double posting.
:(

ps lurker great job owning me with that TOTALLY LEGIT sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- those exclamation points mean YOU OWNED ME!!! GOOD JOB MAN WOW:cool::cool:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

ps lurker great job owning me with that TOTALLY LEGIT sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- those exclamation points mean YOU OWNED ME!!! GOOD JOB MAN WOW:cool::cool:
Nice cruise control. Btw, the lack of exclamation points means go away.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

The whole annoying angsty teenage rage satire only works if you use it once and awhile. If pull it constantly you just end up being both unfunny and unconvincing.

I find you amusing half the time, and it would be a shame if I lost that bit of respect for you out of an over-used gag. inb4 miss-interpretation pun.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

However, a hypothetical for ya: Who is more noobish, the person who uses it, or the person who dies to it?
Fully charging a sniper rifle and then bodyshotting someone is not something that requires much in the way of skill to use. Nor is it easy to dodge. It is, however, subpar use of the sniper class as in the time it takes in order to be this effective, a good sniper could have taken around 2 uncharged headshots to deal the same amount of damage to 2 seperate people.

And yeah, Obe didn't give you that rep.

Pale

Reputation score

Using your signiture P on the end of your post again. If you want to do shit like that every single time you decide to post, just put it on top of your signiture like an intelligent human being.

You mean, like one that can spell "signature"?

P

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this is a poorly placed joke, and not an actual comment.

..An actual comment? Who are you the thought police? Scowling and writing up thought citations to people who decide to be happy without your permission? Don't try to hide your badge now! I can see it there hiding under your trench coat. Well this is what I have to say to you Mister. Don't you oppress me! :( With your laws and your fascist thought rule!

*Slow finger wag and serious face.*

Stop thinking that......you! :eek:

Last edited:
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

haha, you used to be so stupid. Good times... good times

You're lucky you're right you fiend, or I'd come up with a witty rebuttal and teach you what's what, wot?

Edit: But you're still stupid. If you weren't, then you wouldn't be Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Manha.

Dude who the fuck even WANTS your respect like I would piss on you if you said you respected me

It's fairly clear that these are two different people, but I'm going to start off with the whole title thing. Yes, I rather enjoy the Don Quixote of La Mancha title because I find it funny. I still find it funny, in spite of the somewhat derogatory meaning behind it. Look down on me for it if you will, but just a tip, you miss-spelled "Mancha".

As for the second, which is, I'm fairly sure, from none other than Obe. I doubt I would ever hand out my respect to somebody who allegedly pisses on people who they are in disagreement with. Unless, it's like, say, a dog, or some sort of domestic animal. Which is why I said I had a small tidbit of respect for Obe in the first place, in spite of the fact that he would probably try to let out the water-works the moment I got close.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

haha, you used to be so stupid. Good times... good times

You're lucky you're right you fiend, or I'd come up with a witty rebuttal and teach you what's what, wot?

Edit: But you're still stupid. If you weren't, then you wouldn't be Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Manha.

Dude who the fuck even WANTS your respect like I would piss on you if you said you respected me

It's fairly clear that these are two different people, but I'm going to start off with the whole title thing. Yes, I rather enjoy the Don Quixote of La Mancha title because I find it funny. I still find it funny, in spite of the somewhat derogatory meaning behind it. Look down on me for it if you will, but just a tip, you miss-spelled "Mancha".

As for the second, which is, I'm fairly sure, from none other than Obe. I doubt I would ever hand out my respect to somebody who allegedly pisses on people who they are in disagreement with. Unless, it's like, say, a dog, or some sort of domestic animal. Which is why I said I had a small tidbit of respect for Obe in the first place, in spite of the fact that he would probably try to let out the water-works the moment I got close.
He's banned. Look at one of his posts. It's someone else.

(And if you wait for him to be unbanned and then say he's not, I will pop a blood vessel.)

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Obe's banned?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How temporary was that, cuz I see nothing

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Maybe I'm a bit late, but I haven't seen anything either.
I'm going to take your word for it anyways, although I don't see who else would be openly "Silly" enough, shall we call it, to cast a rep worded like that to somebody.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can add two to the list, unless your doucheness this time around was intentional of course.

I don't even have a clue why I got this one. Because from my standpoint someone is obviously too stupid to understand what being a douche is, and being insulted by my superior intellect has lashed out upon me. However, I am open to other interpretations. So I ask, Are only senior members allowed to post in this thread? Did I post improperly? Is someone butthurt that it wasn't a bot? Was this a random neg-rep? Maybe the intention was to just 'add to the list'?

This is exactly why I don't like rep systems, because when you don't get a reason, you're all wtf is that? And when you do, more often than not, it's as if the person cannot properly form a coherent thought.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From what it looks like, this person probably hates you already and saw that neg rep as an opportunity to attempt to be clever and add onto it. But I think they got so caught up in trying to sound clever that they ended up making the comment too obscure for anyone to actually understand it but them.

In other words, an idiot. Let's just shuffle our feet a couple paces to the left and be on our merry way.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

LOL, I love this thread so much. Every time I post in it I get another neg rep (along with a few +reps, so it actually turns out on the positive side), giving me license to post again! But I'm going to end this vicious cycle before it gets out of hand. And thank you to the last person who gave me a neg rep, your reason was concise, understandable, and quite intelligent.

Pale

Reputation score

Clearly, you've gotten the upper hand by pointing out a typo. Well done Pale. But your sign"a"ture is still stupid. Stop-it.
Consider this my slap of the upper hand. Isn't it pretty..? Like a Christmas tree.

And I don't know what you were trying to do with the "a" business. Just makes you look silly. Also the hyphen.

P
Am I doing this right yet..?

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That's a rather large reply over what is mostly a single character...

Status
Not open for further replies.