Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The ULMF Trail

lol how far have you gotten in the game obe? assumeing you havent lost yet

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I lost 3 times and ragequit. Not even my amazing name could save me.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

For a second, when I was watching the video, it was "WTF? Did the oxen just catch on fire?!" It was us camping. *laughs*

I liked watching the video, but it seems a bit of a hassle for you, but I'd say do whichever you think is easiest, really. I'm for Oregon Trail again but if you guys want to do something else, I'm willing to give it a shot.

*goes to watch the second video*

And for the record, I said carpenter.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just got myself a new headset, rather than that shitty mic that I'm supposed to clip onto my shirt. Now the recording should go much smoother. Videos shouldn't be a problem anymore now.

I'm downloading That Liberal Crime Squad thing right now, as well as the Ur-Quan Masters thing. So I have a vote for LCS, UQM, Runescape, and another riveting round of Oregon Trail.

Good God, that LCS game is confusing as hell. I beat up a janitor and I don't even know why.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

Good God, that LCS game is confusing as hell. I beat up a janitor and I don't even know why.
Try selling "brownies"

Fight club reminds me of this game alot which is probly why im still playing it

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

What's Ur-Quan masters again?

And Runescape seems a little more fun, personally.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think it's a 4x game, kind of like Master of Orion or Sword of the Stars. I might be wrong though.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... Was that actually two votes for Runescape? Really?

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

im haveing trouble downloading ur-quan masters can someone put it in a zip file and put it on megaupload or something

Edit: nvm i got it to work

Edit: now im having trouble installing it T_T
can someone put the installed game on megaupload or something

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

What's Ur-Quan masters again?

And Runescape seems a little more fun, personally.
I think it's a 4x game, kind of like Master of Orion or Sword of the Stars. I might be wrong though.
While it has resource management and unit allotment, it's got more in common with Wing Commander Privateer - you fly a single ship. Lots of exploration, some diplomacy, but the only expansion is centered around your "task force" - you can't build ships and send them elsewhere while you're doing stuff.

The backstory's like this: In Star Control 1, the heroic Alliance of Free Stars had been formed to defend against the Ur-Quans and their Battle Thralls. Unfortunately for the Alliance, they were losing. Research expeditions went out in all directions, looking for allies and the remnants of the mysterious Precursors, a highly advanced race that disappeared long before the current time.

Star Control 2 rolls around. An expedition found a Precursor ship factory. A colony grew up around the research base, built to try and puzzle out its secrets. Eventually they manage to activate it, and it automatically spits out what the scientists characterize as a "utility" vessel. But there's not enough resources - it's only barely operational, with obvious slots where modules are supposed to be. With no word from the Alliance, the colony leaders decide to send the ship to Earth, in order to get more resources and build more ships - and also discover why the Alliance is silent. Only one person, however, can conn the vessel: you. Good luck, captain.

Oh... and it's generally referred to as UQM nowadays because of copyright issues - the original publisher owns the rights to "Star Control".

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

+1 vote for Ur-Quan Masters. I've wanted to see it since I saw it in 7 Deadly Sins.

WE DO NOT KILL. WE CLENSE.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

+1 vote for Ur-Quan Masters.
eh i might as well vote for this to brake the stalemate.

also if someone could be kind enough to upload the game for me that would be cool too.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Obe, look what you've done. I actually sent Jagex a password recovery message. I actually have my old account again, even though I quit Runescape years ago and had a drop party.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Obe, look what you've done. I actually sent Jagex a password recovery message. I actually have my old account again, even though I quit Runescape years ago and had a drop party.
DO IT DO IT LP LP LP DO IT DO IT

Please.