What's new

Toonpimp Forum browsing = lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
Just had a quick look at his forums, and every member on that forum see's Linemarvel and everything to do with it as their "Sworn enemies" or thats the impression I got going there, I lol'd pretty hard reading their posts, Just wanted to know what the rest of ULMF thinks of this.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Toonpimp Forum browsing = lolz

Shall we wage war on the simpletons?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

we'll we can mock them and pretend we are above their level by not fighting back. that's probly the best we can do while still having good fun. plus we have a 7:1 advantage in numbers.

Atlas

Lurker
Reputation score

Would you do me a favor and would you kindly not troll?

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Fapping contest?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I just did a quick look over the forum, and after many skimmed threads I only found one mention of Linemarvel or his games. It was the expected thing, a few members pointed out LM's games and said they were decent, but were quick to state their loyalty to ToonPimp and praise his work as being in a league above DG. Let em think what they want, but I'm not sure which hate filled threads your talking about.

I can't say I much liked the look of the site or it's evidently younger members, but I don't feel trolling them is going to do any good. In the end they are an unlikely community like ours. Rivals in a weird sense I suppose, but at risk of sounding like a fun killing hippy, no sense in making needless enemies.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

when i was there they only seemed to have about 10-15 dedicated members as well.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Think of it this way...

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AT ALL.

If anyone off the TP website comes and tries to Troll here, we have nunu if it gets bad.

Or even A.I., if she's still mod/admin?

... oh, yeah, and aika too, I guess.

<3 aika :p

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait there's supposed to be a point when topics are made?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Wasn't there a discussion about this already, over in the hentai thread or somewhere buried far below this one? I remember having discussions about the whole "pay if you want to play" situation over there, so...doesn't that technically make this a repeat topic?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

that was clearly about charging for making a game. this is about the quality of member toon pimp has.

one thing i found while i was over there was that they didn't have the everything else type section and hence had no real place to shoot the breeze.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

TP's first problem with getting donations was the type of member that was attracted to his site. While they seem slightly more immature than us, and probably a lot of them are underage, I'm not sure we're the most mature bunch of people I've ever met.

Obviously his second problem was Disney getting wind of what he was up to.

Anyway, there's no need for us to become like /b/ and gaia, or like /b/ and ebaums, or like /b/ and habbo, or like /b/ and most other places...

We can just agree to disagree on our preferences but all enjoy each other's games.

The only thing that really puts me off being an active member over there is the large amount of ads.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...Anyway, there's no need for us to become like /b/ and gaia, or like /b/ and ebaums, or like /b/ and habbo, or like /b/ and all other places...
Fix'd.

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

I just did a quick look over the forum, and after many skimmed threads I only found one mention of Linemarvel or his games. It was the expected thing, a few members pointed out LM's games and said they were decent, but were quick to state their loyalty to ToonPimp and praise his work as being in a league above DG. Let em think what they want, but I'm not sure which hate filled threads your talking about.

I can't say I much liked the look of the site or it's evidently younger members, but I don't feel trolling them is going to do any good. In the end they are an unlikely community like ours. Rivals in a weird sense I suppose, but at risk of sounding like a fun killing hippy, no sense in making needless enemies.
Musta misinterprited thier info.... Ah well, just wanted a random discussion about anything anyways.... I was bored >.<

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Anyway, there's no need for us to become like /b/ and gaia, or like /b/ and ebaums, or like /b/ and habbo, or like /b/ and planet Earth...
Nonono, now it fixed ;)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Anyway, there's no need for us to become like /b/ and gaia, or like /b/ and ebaums, or like /b/ and habbo, or like /b/ and everything
Super fix`d.

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyway, there's no need for us to become like /b/ and gaia, or like /b/ and ebaums, or like /b/ and habbo, or like /b/ and 42.
All the fixings, anyone?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toonpimp. His games aren't the best, but his latest one, CoC, was pretty good. Here's hoping he can just get over his douchebaggery and pimp-ness and make a better game. If you ask me, he's more of a pimp to his followers, always asking for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.