What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server

So when were fences added? My sister was like spazzing out over them today...

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Couple of weeks ago. Maybe even a month or so. My sister was only recently getting exited about the "addition" of the flint and steel, and fires in general. They use the craft wiki, check updates and everything, yet somehow missed the flint and steel all this time.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, its generally my job to get her to update and everything, but she does use the wiki. However, I didn't know about fences either.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

We need to make .

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I've made and screwed around with cannons before, but not an arrow cannon, though I've seen how to make them. Was thinking about putting a firing range in the basement of my complex, but gunpowder, and therefore TNT, is hard to come by.

Also how's the server coming?

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I've got my list made up, it's just a matter now of going out and getting them. I want to keep to my self-set deadline of tomorrow for getting the server up, but I may end up overshooting that, but if I do, it won't be too late.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

It just seems that with the date so close, you could be a little more... sure and specific?

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Alright. Tomorrow morning, I'm heading to the store. I've got the parts picked out, I just need to pay for them and pick them up. Then I get back to my place, no more than 2 hours later. I have a place well suited for this machine to sit. Then I set the computer and router up, this should take the longest period, and I'm really not sure just how long it'll take, and then I download the Minecraft server onto the machine, start her up and send out the invitations.

If I head off around 9 in the morning, everything should be going by 5pm (my time) at the latest unless I hit an unexpected snag. With computers, you never know. There could be sun spots for all we know...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ah, see, that's more like it. I assume you're either in Eastern or Atlantic time, not like I'm counting down or anything, though it might affect how long I work tommrow ;)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

5pm your time? Hrm...well if you're near the East coast that'll make it about 8-9pm my time. Looks like I'll need to convince the fags to keep the internet on all night again.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Yep, I'm in Atlantic time, so that's around GMT -3 or -4, depending on DST... I really forget which it's at right now... but as of posting this, it is 10pm my time now. Should be able to work out the difference to your respective time zones from there.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, you're 4 hours behind me then. That makes a change to everyone else being 5-8 hours behind me, or in the case of the Aussies 10-12 hours ahead of me. And I believe Rule is 1 hour ahead of me.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That's GMT -4. Normally, atleast, but both the UK and North America are on DST now anyway so any change is cancelled out.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I'm good... the server's up a full half-hour before my deadline.

I made a pillar of sand near a workbench if anyone wanted a landmark to start near.

If you're interested and I didn't send you a PM, just ask.

If you can't connect, PM me.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks. You'll see me on there later on, got dishes to do now.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

City hall is done. On the first floor near the door I think we should have a message board for things that need done/plans posted ingame. I already put up one sign there on the wall.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, sorry about disappearing, for some reason it just suddenly died on me and since then I cant even access online mode let alone the multiplayer server.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Yah, when you were dropping, it was saying "End of stream" which basically means that something messed up somewhere and it can't do anything about it. It's an aggravating error because there's no real way to identify the source or find a fix for it.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I popped on, went into a mine, managed to mine a square above me with a lava source block above it, ran out of the flooding mine like a little girl, then disconnected for now. I'll be on tomorrow at some point though :)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Also, I seem to fail at getting redstone pressure pads to open iron doors.