What's new

ULMF Minecraft Server (Address can be found on first post)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Minecraft Server

Nunu is having a palace built, how is it going? is it a hollowed out volcano like i asked for?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Slutty McMinecraft!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Where do you find custom skins and how do you change them?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do I fuck Aika in Minecraft? There has to be a sex option.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

How do I fuck Aika in Minecraft? There has to be a sex option.
I'm pretty sure you've got to delete system32.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Double post, but this is for a couple of people.

Here's some custom skins, including several Pokemon human characters. I'm currently using the male Rocket grunt.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Anyone think we should expand the underwater tunnel. I've made a tunnel almost directly under it (accidentally) looking for iron. I could make a staircase up into it real easy, then we'd have a double decker tunnel.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you've got to delete system32.
Don't know how to do that, but if you could record yourself doing it, and then send the video to me, that would be really helpful.

If I ever get back to that underground project I have, since buckets don't work, I'll definitely have to ask for Maiko to mod a pit of the stuff into the bottom of my soon-to-be egg chamber.

And that also makes me think, how deep does the ground go? I've been trying to mine deep to find out where the 'void' starts, in order to try and map out the dimensions of my egg chamber, but if anyone knows right off the bat, I'd be grateful if you told me.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Well, you'll most likly run into bedrock before you hit the void, but looking at how far you've gotten, you've still got a very long way to go. I don't know off hand, but it's very deep.

And as I've said in the game to a few people, I'm willing to summon in water and lava for people that want them, at least until buckets start working again.

Also, how would people feel about some story based things happening in the game? I've got a few scenario ideas in my head, that would basically consist of scavenger hunts to find things that I've hidden around with the rewards being rare blocks or resources, tools, or even just random crap like apples or string. On the other side, some of these scenarios will have to be completed within a certain time or something bad will happen (but nothing bad to people who don't want to play). Anyone up for stuff like that?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

@RJ: I would, but I've already deleted mine so I cant record me deleting it.

@Maiko: That sounds like a good idea, though I'll probably not participate in every event. And what are these bad things that could happen?

And I googled what the vertical dimensions are in Minecraft and apparently from the very top to the very bottom is 128 blocks. Not sure if thats definite, but thats what I found.

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The bad stuff would likly be some kind of (reparable) structural damage to nearby buildings, but thinking on it, I'd rather not do that, so the bad stuff I'm thinking of limiting to just not getting your hands on nifty items.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I'd do some events.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish we could kill things, so that way one of the events could be to defeat the hoard of zombies.

Makes sense for bad things to happen if we failed to do that.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You can burn things to death.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even that doesn't work all the time.

Trying to kill those little bastard fucking chickens, it took me three tries to finally kill just ONE of them. I guess I need to make a door.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I remember when I burnt one chicken to death it turned into meat and not feathers.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Zombie events should be possible from the 31st onwards I imagine. Which will be fun. And nice skin Aika, you make that yourself? People keep thinking that mine is either Billy Mays in a miners outfit, or a union soldier from the American civil war. It's only some random miner guy I drew up, but it's funny how close he is to both.

Me...

Not me...

OP
maikochan

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The first quest is now live!

With the growing population of the as-yet unnamed town grows, there are bound to be some bad apples in the bunch. Recently, reports of cults worshipping a being they call the Avatar of Destruction have been circulating. Search teams have been sent out to try to find their headquarters, but at the moment, the location of their base is still a mystery.

It's rumoured that the cultists are stockpiling large quantities of clay, but no one is sure what for or how.