What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

I finally got my copy of Halo Reach (the limited edition one that comes with Halsey's journal) and my teeshirt's arrived as well. My level of giddiness cannot be measured by mortals.

Yesterday I payed a kid a dollar to go out in the courtyard on campus and scream "HALO REACH!" at the top of his lungs. Made my day.

I finally got my copy of Halo Reach (the limited edition one that comes with Halsey's journal) and my teeshirt's arrived as well. My level of giddiness cannot be measured by mortals.

Although I only got the regular edition, I am curious as to what's in Halsey's journal.

My boss took me out to lunch to this cafe I've never been to. He bought my sandwich and it was one of the yummiest sandwiches ever and it was freeeee!

.......I was trying to find a funny sandwich poster but I couldn't find any!!! So here's this instead...

picture.php

Although I only got the regular edition, I am curious as to what's in Halsey's journal.

From what I've read so far its her work on the Spartan-II project. It comes with a load of other stuff as well, like reports on several Spartans, ONI documents, Halsey's ID key and the like. It also has a card with the code for a special Elite armour. Though because I preordered it I've also got codes for the two special preorder Spartan armour pieces.

I'm feeling delightfully mischievous for some reason.

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod, I'm getting giddy about Saturday. Finally I'll be able to find out all the information for the new Pokemon games. Though quite a bit has been leaked onto 2ch and from that onto /vp/.

Just got some rats, set them up in a nice little cage. Named them Cluny and Socrates. If anyone gets the references, yer as big a nerd as I am.

Haircut. Needed it, my hair was out of control.

Ahoy! If ye lasses and lads be lookin' down thar in the announcements, ye be seein that it be Talk like a Pirate day! If any ye mateys be swashbuckin buccaneers, ye should post some great, grand pirate talk for fame and booty. Tis' not as easy as it seems to talk like this. Or if ye be too lily-livered to talk like a pirate, salute the Jolly Roger and drink some grog like one! Arrr pirates ne'er die, they just be a scallywag stuck o'er the helm in the sea. Writing this post be makin' me giddy!

Ahoy! If ye lasses and lads be lookin' down thar in the announcements, ye be seein that it be Talk like a Pirate day! If any ye mateys be swashbuckin buccaneers, ye should post some great, grand pirate talk for fame and booty. Tis' not as easy as it seems to talk like this. Or if ye be too lily-livered to talk like a pirate, salute the Jolly Roger and drink some grog like one! Arrr pirates ne'er die, they just be a scallywag stuck o'er the helm in the sea. Writing this post be makin' me giddy!

Related link, yarr.

Two words.

Free. Booze.

A friend in the air force with mega disposable income has graciously left us the rum and vodka he bought last night.

I wish pirate day was on a weekday, I know this guy that gets overly enthusaistic about pirates but I don't see him on the weekends.

Yarr, it be on Monday next year.

I have a Ph.D

No, not really, well, not yet. But I got a piece of mail in my work account from someone who mistakenly thought I was a chemistry instructor instead of lab help. No, not random mailing on the list, but me specifically. Even spelled my last name right. I swear, putting Dr. infront of my name makes me sound like a 60's bond villian.

Doctor Turtle Poker?

Yeah, you're right.

These two things made me utterly giddy today. Teaser trailers for HBO's take on George R.R. Martin's "A Game of Thrones". It even has Sean Bean in it.

Fuck yes!

Bash.org.
I fuckin' love that place.

Last edited:

Doctor Turtle Poker?

Yeah, you're right.

Well for one, that's a title, not a name. And past that, it's just some strange thing Nunu put there, I'd like it gone, but I don't want to suck up to get the old one back x.x

Serves you right for assuming that nunu was me pretending to be nunu, when it was in fact nunu.

As for what makes me giddy...

THE EMPIRE SHALL RISE AGAIN! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

Vitat Imperium Crimen Solis.

Back