What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Discussing the impedning apocalyps with me friends.

the first sign is that i sleep for more than 24 hours straight, after which each person will be set upon by the walking dead or ravenous jehovas witneses.

the second sign is velociraptors hunting the survivors.

the third sign is predators hunting the strong.

the fourth and final sign of the apocalyps is zombie predators riding cyborg velociraptors.

the apocalyps will come when a meteorite strikes the earth, this meteorite will carry the throne of rupert murdoch reincarnated with the body a giant cockroach and his army of sensationalist journalists.

the combine forces of zombie predators and cyborg velociraptors and rupert murdoch roach will do battle with our last hope, stephen colbert wearing a suit of alien power armour keyed to his genetic structure (from the blood sample we sent into space) leading an army of johnny rico clones who do battle by refracting the suns light off their chins into a coherant laser beam.

this war will scour the earth until no life is left save stephen colbert and rupert murdoc roach who will do battle for the rest of time.
OBJE- Wait, no, that sounds about right. Carry on.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Book or movie Johnny Rico?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

movie, not much can contend with that chin.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

There was an engineering student driving a car in NASCAR today. :D

He was also in a pretty awsome wreck, not his fault though.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

movie, not much can contend with that chin.
Ye never know about the book guy's chin. It could be ever more epic than Casper Van Dien... not entirely likely but possible. The humans had better everything else in the book.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

#1 on . It's too true. :p

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That #1 there is sooo true. That's the thing that messes me up everytime and IRL too! And including pyramid head man was great. That game was totally terrifying and so was he. But...that guy on the video looked like someone I knew in HS and that creeped me out :(

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Kicking ass in Reach today. For some reason I was on fire, and no one could stop me. And I'm loving the DMR, especially in SWAT. Finally getting pretty good at headshots.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He's right, that was the #1 boss. And it kicked the shit out of me during his entire video. He sounded completely boorish, unfunny, and homoerotic. I try not to be an elitist, but he's pretty much the exact example most gamers don't like seeing portray themselves to be a visual example of the entire industry.

Ye never know about the book guy's chin. It could be ever more epic than Casper Van Dien... not entirely likely but possible. The humans had better everything else in the book.
He could look like this!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Kicking ass in Reach today. For some reason I was on fire, and no one could stop me. And I'm loving the DMR, especially in SWAT. Finally getting pretty good at headshots.
The commerical started up on the TV as I got to this post and played for the duration.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yer right Toxic, it could. You never know.

And I love the DMR in Reach. My favorite gun in the entire game. It is what I wanted the Battle Rifle to be back in Halo 2. Reach is the game I've wanted to play since finishing Combat Evolved.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

He's right, that was the #1 boss. And it kicked the shit out of me during his entire video. He sounded completely boorish, unfunny, and homoerotic. I try not to be an elitist, but he's pretty much the exact example most gamers don't like seeing portray themselves to be a visual example of the entire industry.
Meh. He has his rare moments where I'll agree with him, but for the most part, I don't generally watch his vids.

ANYWAYS.

OT: When I get a good team of randoms in games. Everyone knows their role, and even though there isn't much communication, everyone knows what to do and when. Just had two good teams like that in two different games.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I have a shiny new keyboard and mouse, rather than the temporary set I got when I bought my comp, which were already starting to break.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I've written two stories in a matter of two days and halfway through a third. Maybe this is the break I needed for my Dragon Age stuff...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

After the workload of last week being near revolt levels, this week seems to be shaping up to be rather easy.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

We played with the Van De Graaff Generator in physics today. For those that don't know:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Double post, but I have now achived 1000 unread messages. Yes, 1000, not 100. I havn't even used up 1% of my storage yet either.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Double post, but I have now achived 1000 unread messages. Yes, 1000, not 100. I havn't even used up 1% of my storage yet either.
Er... double?

I see three.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well, that one was over a day ago, the rest of yall need to get giddier eh?