What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

It's over 900!!!!!

What?!? 900?!? :p

Seriously, your inbox needs to be purged.

I just slept for ten hours straight.

GOD I needed that.

OhmygodnewchapteroffullmetalalchemistIcannotbemorehappy!

Autumn made me giddy today. :) I love walking or driving down the street and seeing all the yellow, orange, and red colors on the big old trees. I always think its the most beautiful time of year and the weather is nice too with a nice cool breeze until it starts getting cold! And anyways, my cool weather clothes are way nicer too.

BTW I'm usually horrible at sciency stuff but I do know that its only Autumn in the northern hemisphere right now...so...for everyone in the northern hemisphere, "yay team we have pretty colors" For everyone down south..."too bad you don't, poor baby."

picture.php

I wish it was more 'autumny' around where I live, at the moment it's just pissing down with rain.

And Autumn is my favourite season too, not only is it beautiful and the weather is neither hot or cold but its the season where everthing is dying.

We had an extremely hot summer, so the dipping temperatures feel pretty nice to us. Tree's haven't changed, but leaves are blowing around. The crops are down and the sky is clear, though. Also, some silly amish celebration at a state park type deal, with lots of food, getting drug to that this weekend. I'm not really one to commune with nature or anything, though, so.... x.x

You say pretty colours. I say cold, wet and dark.

Autumn made me giddy today. :) I love walking or driving down the street and seeing all the yellow, orange, and red colors on the big old trees. I always think its the most beautiful time of year and the weather is nice too with a nice cool breeze until it starts getting cold! And anyways, my cool weather clothes are way nicer too.

BTW I'm usually horrible at sciency stuff but I do know that its only Autumn in the northern hemisphere right now...so...for everyone in the northern hemisphere, "yay team we have pretty colors" For everyone down south..."too bad you don't, poor baby."

picture.php

Eh, the trees that natively grow here don't autumn anyways. So it's only the imported trees that do it and generally they're just annoying to clean up afterwards.

Firstly, finding out that they're re-releasing the Finder series by one of my favorite manga artist into reasonably priced new releases instead of the frigging insanse ass 50-100+ dollars people want for them on eBay...and my store got them in...and I could buy one today. With employee discount.

And then coming home to a fricking awesome chicken salad that I've been making disappear for the better part of an hour. Hooah!

Getting home from a shitty day of work and listening/watching Lordi's Blood Red Sandman on youtube, only for "The Care Bear Song (extended edition!" to show up in the recommended section.

Caught up with a crapton of teamfourstar's DBZ Abridged series and had a load of fun.

Getting home from a shitty day of work and listening/watching Lordi's Blood Red Sandman on youtube, only for "The Care Bear Song (extended edition!" to show up in the recommended section.

That's great. If the carebears had a band, it would so be metal...something like "Hi everybody we're the carebears! We're here to bring fear and pain to children and haunt their dreams! RAWWRRR :mad::eek:"

I had a burst of creativity yesterday, for the first time in two months, and sat down and finished chapter 9 of my story. That makes me very giddy.

Hooah! Read through said chapter, too, but I've got a bit of refreshing/catching up to do methinks.

Heh. That might help.

We had a Vietnam veteran giving a speech at school today. To think that at my age this guy has already survived a grueling war and had his nephew, who was the same age as him and was like a brother, dying in the very same war - kind of puts things into perspective.

Ranger... I've been asked a few times to do the vocals for a few bands.. Maybe you just convinced me...

Happy to help ^_^ So...does that mean I get a royalty when you become rich and famous? Backstage passes? :p

Bought the last two Scott Pilgrim books. Kicked my heels together on my way out of the Border's. X)

Back