What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

These two things made me utterly giddy today. Teaser trailers for HBO's take on George R.R. Martin's "A Game of Thrones". It even has Sean Bean in it.

Fuck yes!

Fuck yes indeed!

Vuvuzela came in the mail today. My dogs hate it, everyone else loves it.

I'm disappointed that this *points up* was not this:

Also, this.

Last edited:

Really? Because with the "my dogs hate it" part, I was expecting another video entirely...

All I saw was vuvuzela. Which makes me think of all forms of ways that money coulda been spent better. An oricania comes to mind.

Death to all vuvuzela owners.

Well, I can tell the new haircut and contacts are making me look cooler, that makes me happy.

But I find out because no less then 3 gay guys have started hitting on me. I'm somewhat :eek: about that.

If there were a way I could negrep your decision making alone, I'd fucking ruin you right now.

Alas, there is only negrepping posts, which I refuse to do.

I recommend simply posting this image

picture.php

I just find the cheery tone the forum appears to have in it amusing.

I got a new avatar and siggy today. :D Likey?

Sigs I don't care about but I like the avatar much better than the old one. Less slutty, more pretty, still somewhat provocative. I dislike NSFW avatars since I'm often on this site browsing on my break at work unless I feel like programming.

@Incubus: Yes. I love getting thanked for giving a negrep. Also I can tell those cheery little messages came from Nunu, which also makes me smile.

@Vuvuzela: lol

Sigs I don't care about but I like the avatar much better than the old one. Less slutty, more pretty, still somewhat provocative. I dislike NSFW avatars since I'm often on this site browsing on my break at work unless I feel like programming.

I'm not a huge fan of NSFW avatars either... but not because of work. I just simply find them sexier if done right.

No dentist appointment, something came up on their end.

Watching Stephen Colbert give testimony to Congress in character.

Discussing the impedning apocalyps with me friends.

the first sign is that i sleep for more than 24 hours straight, after which each person will be set upon by the walking dead or ravenous jehovas witneses.

the second sign is velociraptors hunting the survivors.

the third sign is predators hunting the strong.

the fourth and final sign of the apocalyps is zombie predators riding cyborg velociraptors.

the apocalyps will come when a meteorite strikes the earth, this meteorite will carry the throne of rupert murdoch reincarnated with the body a giant cockroach and his army of sensationalist journalists.

the combine forces of zombie predators and cyborg velociraptors and rupert murdoch roach will do battle with our last hope, stephen colbert wearing a suit of alien power armour keyed to his genetic structure (from the blood sample we sent into space) leading an army of johnny rico clones who do battle by refracting the suns light off their chins into a coherant laser beam.

this war will scour the earth until no life is left save stephen colbert and rupert murdoc roach who will do battle for the rest of time.

Back