What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Walking out of work yesterday and knowing I don't have to be back for three whole days. God help those sorry bastards if they try to call me in...
Lose your cellphone?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No, they're going to get one of my father's famous responses to any job that's tried to call me in to gorrum early: "This had better be important." Although I'm figuring "Someone had better be dead" would make a good opener to any conversation that begins with "This is [manager] calling for..."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Although I'm figuring "Someone had better be dead" would make a good opener to any conversation that begins with "This is [manager] calling for..."
I like it. Very much.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I have today off! Wheee! And the weekend! -excitement- I may go see family, or just laze about the house with Ben and play DDO and Black ops with him all weekend :'D

Or write! Writing is good. The possibilities are endleeeess.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Have fun Chibi!

Got a hair-cut today, feeling better now.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Just finished FFXII. :3 Ending was worthy. Balthier is a magnificent bastard. (It's not a spoiler because that's pretty much a given)

I didn't even get remotely close to 100% clear, but for once I don't give a damn. I didn't even complete all the marks, much less go after Zodiarc, Omega or any of the other horrible top end gribblies. It's bad enough I spent around 12 hours or so the last few days getting ingredients for an awesome sword.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Balthier is, indeed, a magnificent bastard and worthy of being the leading man. Screw Vaan.

And yeah, I didn't finish everything in there, either. Zodiark alone, holy jezus h. tap-dancing christ on a pogo stick with a twist. That's all I have to say about that.

And yes, I called it. I called it good. At 9:35 this morning, the phone rings and I listen to the machine as it goes "Hi, this is *blah* from *store*. We had a couple call-offs this afternoon and..." I promptly ignored it and went to bed. And then, when I got up, another co-worker had apparently called and wanted to know if I could take the second half of her shift (which would be a closing shift) and I called her back and honestly told her "Going to the movies, so I can't. Only calling back so you can try and find someone else to take the shift." Said co-worker is probably one I would cover for, but not a closing shift on a Saturday during Christmas.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That reminds me, I have Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System to play through.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Finally managed to get a good pic to update facebook with, the first since getting contacts a few months ago x.x

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saw Bud Spencer pop up somewhere and immediately got nostalgic.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

No, they're going to get one of my father's famous responses to any job that's tried to call me in to gorrum early: "This had better be important." Although I'm figuring "Someone had better be dead" would make a good opener to any conversation that begins with "This is [manager] calling for..."
Typically I open with a very cranky "WHAT??" when I see work on my phone. I've been told I'm somewhat intimidating, and it's very amusing to me when I can hear my managers cringing on the other end of the line.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I wandered around River Street in Savannah today :3 I got some cool stuff for me and for family.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Final Fantasy 6 is being remade for the 3DS as well as Celes may be in Dissidia 012. I dont think they've been announced yet, but some voice actress has put FF6 on her resume and there's an FF game being made for the 3DS so it has to be one of them. Either way I'm giddy as all hell.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I PASSED ALL OF MY EXAMS HOLY CRAP FUCK YES.

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Congrats!

*Gives a humming muffin and bounces away.*

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Figured out open office has the ability to make power points, now I can do them for class from home. Alot better then just not doing them like I was gonna :D

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm giddy that my IASC final project is over.

I'm so giddy that I'm gonna go and not study for finals now.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last time I got my laptop repaired they gave me Microsoft Office even though I didn't have it before it broke...so I can make powerpoints for free too!

But even better, I love holiday office parties because of all of the free food. They had these little truffles that melted right on my tongue when I put in my mouth....it was so delicious. That totally made up for the cold and gooey ziti.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Partially as a christmas present, partially to cheer me up, someone got me a copy of Haruhi season 2.

<3 Haruhi~

Definitely my favourite anime, and unlikely to ever be shaken from that spot.

If you haven't seen it, and are wondering, is a rather good introduction to each of the characters (no spoilers, naturally)

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone brought a puppy into class for hugs! Now on winter-break, after a spiffy party. :D

Yay.

*Noms tomato soup and bread vigorously.*