What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: What made you feel giddy today?

Also, if you watch 80's movies, the geeks are always the ones with the bigger Johnsons. :cool:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding out that apparently in ancient Rome, bakers were really big in the pimping business. The utter ridiculousness of this staggers me and makes me snicker at the same time.

"Uh yeah, I'll take two loaves of bread and that blonde in the pink tunic."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Statistically, everyone has an IQ.
Oopsies. Well, I suppose for the most part everyone is more kinky then someone who wouldn't have an IQ :rolleyes:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Finding out that apparently in ancient Rome, bakers were really big in the pimping business. The utter ridiculousness of this staggers me and makes me snicker at the same time.

"Uh yeah, I'll take two loaves of bread and that blonde in the pink tunic."
Ancient Rome was just much more open in everything about sexuality. I've heard them called depraved... but I think that's only because despite all the sexuality being pumped out in the media, we are still in a very prudish society.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Oh i will always love the irony of platonic love.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oopsies. Well, I suppose for the most part everyone is more kinky then someone who wouldn't have an IQ :rolleyes:
Every sapient creature has an IQ. Not having IQ means being non-sapient. So someone without an IQ wouldn't be someone but something.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Every sapient creature has an IQ. Not having IQ means being non-sapient. So someone without an IQ wouldn't be someone but something.
Well sapient creatures are definitely kinkier than non-sapient things. Except fer maybe those trees in Evil Dead.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Snow!

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

That was my point.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I just got Fable III, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for my birthday. FUCK. YES.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Got my sister, dropped off the last of my textbooks, and got the last of our Christmas shopping done. From start to finish took exactly one hour (I timed it). This, despite the worst traffic in town I'd ever seen (and driven in), and for once the traffic didn't bother me, as I'd classify my own driving today as a "flawless victory" :D

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Dead Like You: Maybe that's the problem.
Piro: So... getting sex not being all that important to me is a problem now?
Piro: I have other ways of filling that gap when it exists
Dead Like You: Never said otherwise, just saying,...
Piro: *shrugs*
Piro: The irony of this still kills me, you realise.
Dead Like You: Oh shush.
Piro: I'm just saying
Dead Like You: There doesn't seem to be an emoticon for "i want to slap the nonsense out of your head".
Dead Like You: "and also for being a smartarse"
Dead Like You: "and for making remarks as such"
Dead Like You: "and for giving me that look which i totally know you are!"
Dead Like You: "and.."
Dead Like You: "for being an ass, even though i already said that"
For starters, let's just pretend that bit about getting sex not being important didn't come from me. I don't want to blow anyone's minds.

Secondly, this is my ex. We still get along well, we haven't been dating in about 4 years. One of the listed reasons she broke up with me was that I talked about sex too often. Realisitcally, I wasn't so much talking as joking, and she was just as guilty, but you know how breakups go. We both devolved into angry email throwing, hense the aformentioned list.

So yeah, in conclusion, I still kinda like her. She's fun. She gets all riled up in that adorable manner whenever I annoy her by doing things like being indifferent to my state of being. She mothers me a lot as a result. And I tease her for that too. Lately, her attempts to mother me have basically been "You don't get enough sex", which is what lead to the above. We've had about 3 conversations on the subject so far, maybe 4, which is impressive seemings as we talk about twice a month.

Lurker
Reputation score

Going to Christmas Village in Pennsylvania with the family. It should be fun.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

DADT was overturned!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

DADT was overturned!
This has made me happy. I hate making fun of other NATO militaries, and I worked the closest with the Americans throughout training and deployment and they were pretty much all awesome guys (except for that one marine in KAF... I'm pretty sure he was a straight up dumb ass) but DADT always seemed so backward to me. Same with not allowing females into the combat arms trades but that's another situation.

Sly told me about the vote to overturn DADT, and it's just a massive step forward for the Americans. Way to start catching up with others in stopping discrimination.