What's new

What made you feel giddy today?

Re: What made you feel giddy today?

My best friend and I had a brain baby and she wrote over 21,000 words for three chapters of a new story and there's no sign of stopping!

Listening to this. Cristina Vee's cover of Bad Apple.

Which seems strange, it being a song about NEET/hikikomori depression with fairly negative lyrics if you listen, but it doesn't make me feel down at all.

Not quite giddy, but something similar to it. Kinda fills my head and makes me want to end the day having listened to it. Going to bed now. Good night.

After hours of downloading, finding out I'd downloaded the wrong format files, re-dling, installing different useless programs, looking through google results of supposed solutions etc...I finally got Vampire: the Masquerade: Bloodlines working. Probably.

Have the problem where you have to copy the dlls in the bin folder to the main game folder? Fun fact: That's actually a common problem with alot of source engine games, so remember what you did ;)

(I remember after ghosting my hard drive over last time, any time music played any source engine game on steam would crash, took me forever to put two and two together)

It didn't work. And no, that's not the problem. I'm getting a "1603: fatal error" while one of the .mp3s is being copied.

After hours of downloading, finding out I'd downloaded the wrong format files, re-dling, installing different useless programs, looking through google results of supposed solutions etc...I finally got Vampire: the Masquerade: Bloodlines working. Probably.

I gave up with torrents or downloads for that game, after one of the torrents I tried turned out to be a virus.

I just bought it off Steam, and have been enjoying it, though I did need to go find an unofficial patch.

Well, it's a windows game, so I don't need to worry about viruses. Not that I worry about viruses anyway.

Having the next 11 days off work.

Well, it's a windows game, so I don't need to worry about viruses. Not that I worry about viruses anyway.

... What?

Though when I used a torrent the exe was indeed a hiding virus, fortunately I managed to find a valid exe elsewhere.

EEEEE!!!!!

Ball Python plus habitat plus enviromental stuffs, plus everything I need, and all i have to do is go buy some frozen feeder mice from petco.

50$ for everything, not including the food.

I am so farking lucky, and so stoked that I'm going to clean my room.

!!!

I've never heard of anyone tidying their room out of happiness...

My room needs to be clean for this snake and i have an excess of energy. Mwahahaha

Ah, fair enough. Reminds me I need to clean my room as well. Though I do like it untidy, at least then I know where everything is.

Hearing Neil DeGrasse Tyson use the word "Genuflect" seriously as part of a lecture. Which it really shouldn't, but 4chan has left it's imprints firmly upon my mind.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson really, ya know.

Yeah, he was giving a guest lecture thing at our university in one of the big auditoriums.

Yeah, he was giving a guest lecture thing at our university in one of the big auditoriums.

I'm slightly jelious (I wish I could spell that word x.x)

... What?

Though when I used a torrent the exe was indeed a hiding virus, fortunately I managed to find a valid exe elsewhere.

I use linux

So in the past, this kid has been vandalizing my mailbox. Each time, I've done the civil thing, calling the police, telling the post office, all of that. The police said they would send a patrol over there but have never done it. The post office has never done anything for me at all. I know who the kid is and know where he lives.

So a couple days ago he tried it again and I got fed up with it. I'm usually home when it happens and I see him doing it right outside my window. So this time I waited until he went home, then followed him. I knocked on his door, and luckily he answered. Without thinking, I grabbed him by the collar, ripped him out of his house, and started beating the shit out of him. I left him on the ground and went home immediately.

Now I've been kind of worried afterward because of all the laws I just broke, but just a few moments ago, he came with his parents to my house to apologize for his behavior. It took every ounce of restraint to stop myself from laughing in his face. I just hope this wasn't a hidden message for "We're gonna sue your ass now,"

Back